PDA

View Full Version : Playskool?

deanpaul
06-22-2002, 10:40 AM
I saw the initial release back on the 23rd, but it's been really dry ever since.

Anyone seeing these around? Are they with the 3 3/4" figures, or in the toddler areas? I'm really interested in the Millenium Falcon for my daughter. No, really! It's for her. ;)

Regards,

Deanpaul

abell748
06-24-2002, 12:10 PM
I feel for you. I found the wampa and speederbike sets for my three year old and would like to beat the thirty-somethings to the preschool toys for my preschooler. He saw the pictures of the x-wing and naboo fighter sets on the back of the package and wants them too. How do I explain to a three year old that the ADULTS are buying up all the preschool toys because they are a new item and daddy is not going to fill the scalpers pockets.

Jonna
06-24-2002, 01:13 PM
I only saw a few during the initial release, but in the past week I am seeing them all over the place (TRU, KBE, WM). Just try one of them in your area in the next week or so.

deanpaul
06-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Thanks abell748 and Jonna. I'm glad to hear they are resurfacing. TRU in Utah has never gotten any of the Playskool, but I'll start watching now.

A buddy told me the Falcon is now set for August or September. I thought it was a May release originally. Ah well, Christmas is coming right?

Abell748, we have the x-wing set. My 2 year old really likes anything R2-D2, and she especially likes that she can put Luke in the cockpit. She gets so frustrated trying to put Zam in her speeder! Most of our play time together involves me taking the figures in and out of vehicles for her. :)

Regards,

Deanpaul

Mandalorian Candidat
06-24-2002, 03:35 PM
deanpaul,

I've seen them periodically at the Orem KB, so I bet they're up by you somewhere in a KB.

Fixer
06-25-2002, 08:49 AM
The best place to find these is JC Penney. Look in the kid section. A couple weeks ago they had a bunch of all 4 sets in my area (northern VA).