PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati

Obi-Dan Kenobi
08-16-2001, 05:49 PM
Just wondering if anybody out there is from Cincinnati. I'm new here, although I've been reading SSG's forums for years. I'm almost caught up with POTJ, with only the Sandtrooper eluding me. My girlfriend and I have ben finding Sabe waves, Snobi-Wans, Qui-Gon Jedi Armor, and army builders quite frequently at Kmart, Target, Kay-Bee, and TRU. The Kmart closest to me, however, (Beechmont) has had only one Boss Nass sitting on his lonely peg for two months now. Also, Eastgate Wal-Mart, Biggs, and Meijer have been not worth going to lately, because they don't seem to be getting anything in at all. Bigg's still has dozens of Episode One figures. Hope things are better in your neck of the woods.

THE Slayer
08-17-2001, 11:44 PM
Well, since columbus is in the same state as cinn, I'll post here. Keep finding duros at target, never seen a b wing though. Sorry I don't have any news for cinn, but I've been able to find all the potj figs so far.
good luck.

JimJamBonds
09-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Nope, I'm not from/in the Queen City area. Now Northeastern Wisconsin, that is where I'm hanging out.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
It's the largest city from my birth state of which I have never visited, so sadly, no.

Lord Malakite
09-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm not from Cincinnati, but Cincinnati isn't that far from where I live. Not only that, but I frequent almost everyone of those stores listed on a regular basis (Eastgate is about 20 minutes away and Beechmont is about 40 minutes away). That Bigg's no longer exist though (it was one of the stores to close after the Remke Markets Bigg's merger). Last I heard the store space may become an offshoot store of Jungle Jim's International Market.

JimJamBonds
09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
John's from Cincinnati, although his show took place in LA (right?).

2-1B
10-03-2010, 02:33 PM
"I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati."

Lord Malakite
10-04-2010, 04:17 AM
"I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati."
You work for channel 25 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBQC-CA)?