PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Snowspeeders and MORE for trade

cptpinkerton
06-23-2002, 10:22 PM
FOR TRADE

Walmart Snowspeeder x2 - both in good shape, minor wear on the box. I have a third one that I plan on keeping for my own collection but if the offer is right I'll lose it.
Bloody Bespin Luke - NICE piece. VERY VERY light crease on back near bubble, and small ding beneath stamped number. Its really nice.
Bloody Bespin Luke #2 - some creasing behind the bubble, looks great from the front, I will happily provide pictures.
Luminara Unduli "cloak" text showing
Jango Fett Grey Armor w/Background
Darth Vader Bespin Duel Hand variant - The sculpt is different for the pinky and part of the hand for Vader. Most people don't seem to believe it exists, but I have it, and don't want it. I will have pictures taken of it. Card has minor creasing on back where bubble was attached.
Luminara just plain old two stickers covering text
Qui-Gon SAGA in case people are having trouble finding this
Count Dooku see above
Han Solo Endor Raid White Droid Caller

Unpainted LOOSE POTF2 Boba Fett this is a weird figure I found when I was at home and looking through my stuff from my youth. The feet and hands aren't painted, and neither is Boba's backpack. its just a weird piece, I need to get some pictures up and if nothing else, maybe someone can clear up what this thing is. And who knows, maybe someone wants it, cos I don't. If its loose, I want it to be painted right.

WANTS ALL MOMC or MISB
TIE BOMBER - looking for a 1/1 swap for one of my snowspeeders.
Jorg Sacul MOMC
Luke Bloody Bespin MOMC I really can't stress the second M enough with this one. I'm unloading my other two because I want one that has nothing absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Theater Luke MOMC
Tan Jedi Luke MOMC
Boba Fett 300 MOMC
R2 w/Holo Leia MOMC
BoShek MOMC - I know he's not super hard to find, but god I LOVE this figure.
EU Imperial Sentinel - the only EU figure I don't have so its a no-brainer.
Wasn't there some Luke Skywalker with Coin and Poncho figure that was rereleased recently? I'd be interested in that, or FREE information about that.

I'm really looking for HTFs to start my collection with. The common stuff I don't have any qualms about shelling out money for on ebay or on the forums. But I'm looking for htf pieces to start and will build in the commons later.
BUT I'm listening to all offers.
PM and/or email me.
lukems@umich.edu
references on ebay at same SN as SSG handle. I completed a trade on this board with cohens4 and there is feedback about it in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for looking
Luke Smith

cptpinkerton
06-26-2002, 09:53 PM
I'm new here, been on the other boards around for a few weeks. So this is what I have.

FOR TRADE

Walmart Snowspeeder x2 - both in good shape, minor wear on the box. I have a third one that I plan on keeping for my own collection but if the offer is right I'll lose it.
Bloody Bespin Luke #1- Minor crease on lower front corner of card, very light crease on back. Very Nice nonetheless. I just found this one tonight at TRU, and I'm still searching for a perfect one, so in the main time.
Bloody Bespin Luke #2 - some creasing behind the bubble, looks great from the front, I will happily provide pictures.
Luminara Unduli "cloak" text showing
Jango Fett Grey Armor w/Background
Darth Vader Bespin Duel Hand variant - The sculpt is different for the pinky and part of the hand for Vader. Most people don't seem to believe it exists, but I have it, and don't want it. I will have pictures taken of it. Card has minor creasing on back where bubble was attached.
Luminara just plain old two stickers covering text
Qui-Gon SAGA in case people are having trouble finding this
Count Dooku see above
Han Solo Endor Raid White Droid Caller

WANTS ALL MOMC or MISB
TIE BOMBER - looking for a 1/1 swap for one of my snowspeeders.
Jorg Sacul MOMC
Luke Bloody Bespin MOMC I really can't stress the second M enough with this one. I'm unloading my other two because I want one that has nothing absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Theater Luke MOMC
Tan Jedi Luke MOMC
EU Imperial Sentinel - the only EU figure I don't
have so its a no-brainer.
Orange/Red Cards - ALL OF THEM 1st versions only. I'm just starting out.
Green Hologram figures
ASP-1 Droid
AT-ST Driver
Admiral Ackbar
Bib Fortuna
Bossk
Dengar
Emperor Palpatine
EV-9d9
4-LOM
Gamorrean Guard
Garindan
Grand Moff Tarkin
Han Solo Carbonite, Bespin, Endor
Lando Skiff
Leia Boussh
Malaki
Nien Numb
Ponda Baba
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Yak Face, Saelt Marae
Snowtrooper
2-1B
Weequay
FREEZE FRAMES
I don't want the uber expensive ones. I have a cheap affection toward cheesy characters, too bad there is no Crix Madine.
Mon Mothma
Tarkin
Vader Removable
Luke Blast Shield
Captain Piett w/Baton
alright that's about enough figures.
I'm also looking for POTJ figures. But havent got a list of what I want. I hardly have any figures whatsoever. So send interesting offers and whatnot.

I'm really looking for HTFs to start my collection with. The common stuff I don't have any qualms about shelling out money for on ebay or on the forums. But I'm looking for htf pieces to start and will build in the commons later.
BUT I'm listening to all offers.
PM and/or email me.
lukems@umich.edu
references on ebay at same SN as rebelscum handle. I completed at SSG and there is feedback there under the same name as I'm posting with now.

Thanks for looking
Luke Smith