PDA

View Full Version : ORLANDO: Central Florida JUST FOUND!

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 04:13 AM
Hey guys and fellow floridians,

Just decided to start up a Orlando/ Central Florida just found thread.

I just found 2 more Han Endors and Saw a scalper with 3 Obi Wan Pilot figures in his cart(he would not cough one up) saw 5 Acklays but they were all gone when I returned (I still don't want one and never will) post your Orlando Central florida finds here.

BillyJAcK

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 08:36 AM
Just got back from walmart in haines city. tons and tons of bespin wave. No Bloody luke all metal and some flesh pegs. Two Orn Free. 2 Endor RS, no djas no palpy, no chewie :( and all the acklays i saw the other day have vanished...o how i want a chewie...

billyjack

magnus77
07-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Where you find them at?? Been looking all over Orlando for the Han/ben wave and the Acklay and can't find them anywhere....... :confused: :confused:

BillyJAck
07-01-2002, 10:42 PM
i suggest you check out the orlando collectors club. i stopped posting here.

billy

SirSteve
03-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Is this all the Orlando collectors we have here?

DarthChuckMc
03-20-2007, 07:32 PM
I still visit from time to time, as well as Green Goblin, Sidiously Darth, & Runobot to name a few. We had another thread though...not sure where this one came from.

greengoblin3825
03-22-2007, 04:06 AM
yea i'm still floating around

Sidiously Darth
04-15-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm still around just not in FL. Currently residing in Smithfield, NC. My hometown unfortunately sucks as a place to live. Thank god my house, car and whatever else is paid off. Otherwise, there would be no compelling reason to stay in this town.

We have a WM and K-Mart. The next WM is 15 miles away. The closest Target(s) is 20 miles and 25 miles away. Needless to say, Entertainment Earth has become a good friend of mine.

Anyway, I hope to make a visit to Florida in the near future. I might even drag Karen with me. If I remember correctly, there's some theme parks down there.:p

fightoned
05-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Just found this section. I am in Merritt Island now. I have found a luke and Han from the 30th anniversary but I have never found a McQuarrie Signature Series - Concept Boba Fett nor the Stormtropper. Has anyone seen these?

greengoblin3825
05-14-2007, 03:52 AM
It's been awhile I found one wave or two in orlando and sanford but that's been it

Ephantmon
05-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey guys I am from NE and was wondering if anyone here is going to make it to the SW Weekends at Disney World? If so can you possibly hook me up with 1 of each of the Cantina band members. I will be at C4 and may have extras of stuff to trade or I can just buy them directly from you. Happy Hunting and please let me know.

Phil
phlipper76@aol.com

jonthejedi
05-17-2007, 04:27 PM
I will ditto Ephantmon's sentiment...we have a coupla great collectors(me, me) in VA/DC/MD(me, me) that are interested. I would rather give some fellow forumites the $$$ than to ebay.