PDA

View Full Version : slave 1 jango and destroyer droid questions.

mylow thehutt
06-24-2002, 11:12 AM
:) I heard some where that the new jango will come with a rack to hold his jet packs,and it will hook on slave 1, any truth to that.also In the databank for this site it lists a deulex deystroyer droid and basic deystroyer droid any info on that will be hot,

thank you for your time.:D

pthfnder89
06-24-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:) I heard some where that the new jango will come with a rack to hold his jet packs,and it will hook on slave 1, any truth to that.

I would doubt it. I think that's probably a bit someone confusing the fact that the Slave 1 toy already has a small hole behind Jangos seat where you can put his jetpack.

Then again, it's possible. So far the only thing that has been announced is that the next Jango will be a Pilto version, with his little earmuff headset he wears while chasing Obi Wan through the asteroid field. Other than that, there isn't any confirmation on what his accessories will be, and it's hard to think what else they might include with this version since he doesn't really use any accessories in this part of the movie.:)

LTBasker
06-24-2002, 11:31 AM
It's been said he'll come with both jetpacks, but nothin's really been said about a rack for them.

JEDIpartner
06-24-2002, 01:29 PM
I've read nothing about a deluxe Droideka. I've only heard there will be a basic version... eventually.

Beast
06-24-2002, 01:49 PM
I don't think the deluxe Destroyer Droid is coming out after all. I think Hasbro decided to make it a basic figure, instead of charging more for a deluxe figure. The Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle figure should be out in Collection 1, in October/November. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-24-2002, 01:55 PM
With firing huge middle eye! (j/k) :D

I think it'll be the one from the canceled E1 JJB vs. Droideka 2-pack, just like they used the Qui-Gon mold (still think they mis-used the mold) from the canceled E1 Qui-Gon vs. Security Droid 2-pack. Hopefully they'll handle the Destroyer Droid correctly if that's what they've done.

saladin
06-24-2002, 02:38 PM
Ya i'm looking forward to the Destroyer Droid.

hango fett
06-24-2002, 02:58 PM
i hope they give us a really good version of the destroyer. the others are to flimsy in the arms.....
peace
hango

droidekas2
06-24-2002, 03:06 PM
I'm all for new droidekas!!
Where are those droidekas!!