PDA

View Full Version : Is Luke drooling?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-24-2002, 01:01 PM
My Bespin Duel Luke has a bit of blue-ish paint under his bottom lip. It couldn't be an error, they don't seem to use the color anywhere else on him, and there's kind of a lot of it. I can't put up a picture, cause I don't have a scanner or digital camera. Does anyone else's Luke "drool?"

JediJeff77
06-24-2002, 02:27 PM
Nope

Mandalorian Candidat
06-24-2002, 03:50 PM
My X-Wing Luke does cause he's got them munchies, that lazy pothead... ;)

Forhekset
06-24-2002, 03:57 PM
My X-wing Luke looks like what would happen if Luke Skywalker mated with a gopher.

And my Bespin Luke seems to have a bit of blueish paint on his teeth. None below his lip though....

Jonna
06-24-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
My X-Wing Luke does cause he's got them munchies, that lazy pothead... ;)

The beaver face should have come with some pork rindes and a bag of potato chips as assessories.:p

Mandalorian Candidat
06-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Jonna

The beaver face should have come with some pork rindes and a bag of potato chips as assessories.:p

so should the porkins figure. :D

TIE Pilot
06-24-2002, 07:04 PM
My Bespin Duel Luke has a bit of blue-ish paint under his bottom lip. It couldn't be an error, they don't seem to use the color anywhere else on him, and there's kind of a lot of it. I can't put up a picture, cause I don't have a scanner or digital camera. Does anyone else's Luke "drool?"

Not too long ago, someone posted a link to Ebay where someone was selling a "rare" Bespin Luke that had a splotch of bluish paint on his detachable hand and claiming it was a "bruised hand" :)

I'm sure it's just a painting error.

Lord Tenebrous
06-24-2002, 07:14 PM
Or the magnet pushing through the plastic.

I prefer the flesh-peg, but I had to go through all eight of them, because the paint wash on the fatigues ranged from "very good" to "toy abomination". Then between the two, I got the one without the lazy eye.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-24-2002, 08:18 PM
While at Wal-Mart today, I looked at some Lukes, and NONE of them had this paint error! The Qui-Gon looked like he had a bad case of "1985 Han in Carbonite bull-neck!"