PDA

View Full Version : worst case senario.

hango fett
06-24-2002, 04:07 PM
what, in your opinoin, would be the worst case senario to happen to the SAGA line besides they stop making it and the change the name? i think it would be if they mad them with and without the backgrounds again. thats just too hecktic looking for bith versions if you hunt the variations like i do....you guys?
peace
hango

Rogue II
06-24-2002, 04:23 PM
They could continue making all of those errors and variations, which would drive me crazy because I hate reading about them.

Or, they could add more and more action gimmicks to the overposed figures without articulation.

Jek Porky 2002
06-24-2002, 06:00 PM
Thay start adding EU charactors to it, which I think they already are with the Darth Maul (Sith Training), by the way, what will they but in the bar above the charactors name, you know the place where the title of the film that the charactor's from normaly goes?

And they could keep putting more and more blast effects in.

hango fett
06-24-2002, 06:04 PM
that reminds me....when will we be able to see the pics of ki-adi, padme, darth maul, tatooine ani, and the others? jarjar should know ;)
peace
hango

Beast
06-24-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
that reminds me....when will we be able to see the pics of ki-adi, padme, darth maul, tatooine ani, and the others? jarjar should know ;)
peace
hango
You mean carded pictures? I am expecting to see carded pictures very very soon. But I'm more intrested in seeing pictures of the figures we haven't seen yet. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
06-24-2002, 06:37 PM
yeah..carded pics..the others we haven't seen yet would be nice too...
peace
hango

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-24-2002, 06:48 PM
Eh, i've been pleasently pleased with the saga line so far. I really hate all the variations though. heck, just today i realized i had the Dexter Jexter Pipe thing, and that only took nearly 2 months to figure out!! I don't hunt variations, but for those who do, i can only imagine what it is like trying to find all 1572015620650265026 variations of Bespin Luke.

hango fett
06-24-2002, 06:59 PM
yeah....there are alot of variations out ther, but it gives me and my dad something to look for bettween realeses...like right now..
peace
hango

LTBasker
06-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Worst case scenario would be them making more of a habit for their "beta test" releases like they did the Bespin Luke and the Nexu.

QLD
06-25-2002, 01:15 AM
Best case scenario would be to add more EU characters.

Worse case would be to contiune with the "action" features

hango fett
06-25-2002, 09:06 AM
give me a break! mr. jingofett impersinator. you'll just get banned to...
peace
hango

bigbarada
06-25-2002, 11:36 AM
If Hasbro released a statement that went something like:

"Given the overwhelmingly positive reaction we have gotten from the fans concerning the action features in the Saga line, we have decided to continue with this popular trend. Look for even more action features in your local toy aisle in the coming years, as we are discontinuing the 'collector friendly' Collection 2 line and focusing on more wildly posed figures with multiple action features. Because you, the fans, asked for it."

That would be the worst case scenario.

SNAYSON
06-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Best case scenario would be to add more EU characters.

Worse case would be to contiune with the "action" features

i second that motion!:)