PDA

View Full Version : the funnest figure yet!

hango fett
06-24-2002, 10:42 PM
the figure is FB jango fett. it's just so fun to slice his head off and put it back on! whats your funnest figure?
peace
hango

Darth Narcis
06-24-2002, 11:25 PM
angry sleeping mace windu

chubbychicken
06-25-2002, 03:34 AM
haha ya the mace windu looks funny

jjreason
06-25-2002, 05:54 AM
"Talking" R2D2. He drives my wife and kids up the wall (I tend to set him off a little too frequently for their tastes). The best SAGA figure so far!

Forhekset
06-25-2002, 08:30 AM
Bespin Duel Luke. Great accessories and lots of play value.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-25-2002, 09:03 AM
My would have to be Bespin Duel Luke, Jango Feet Kamino Escape, and Yoda looks sweet but i dont have him....

hango fett
06-25-2002, 10:27 AM
just a cation in case they do this, -jedimaster-yoda-...they might merge your post about this and mine so they won't be cloging up the traffic around here...just freindly advice.
peace
hango

Exhaust Port
06-25-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by jjreason
"Talking" R2D2. He drives my wife and kids up the wall (I tend to set him off a little too frequently for their tastes). The best SAGA figure so far!

I love my R2 as well. I wish now that they would produce a 1/6 scale R2 that beeped, wistled and lite up.

Darth Shifty
06-25-2002, 10:36 AM
I think the funnest characters are Yoda and R2, they're also my favorites.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port

I love my R2 as well. I wish now that they would produce a 1/6 scale R2 that beeped, wistled and lite up.

They're coming out with the remote controlled R2 next month. He's bigger than 1/6 scale and he beeps, whistles, lights up, dances, carries your frosty beverage...

SNAYSON
06-25-2002, 12:27 PM
sleeping with nightmares mace is my funniest figure

Jedi Drew
06-25-2002, 12:41 PM
The Mace is pretty funny-looks like he just go off the toilet and is saying "I have hemroidal flare up!!!" :eek: :eek: The other figure/ beast that I think is cool (and funny) is the Nexu-this one just drives my wife up the wall when I start making it do all the battle sounds. Well HH :D :D

Exhaust Port
06-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Darth Shifty
They're coming out with the remote controlled R2 next month. He's bigger than 1/6 scale and he beeps, whistles, lights up, dances, carries your frosty beverage...

I had the RC R2 back in the early 80's. I use to place it on a shelf when I was done playing with it. About once a month my little R2 would come alive during the late hours of the night. I would wake to R2 making all sorts of noise, see his eye light up and procede to drive himself off the shelf crashing to the floor. Boy did that scare the crap out of me. After a few months of my parents waking to the noise and crash as well as me giving out a yell the parents took R2. I never missed him after that. We laugh about it all the time now but at the time it freaked me out. I think I'll pass on the new R2. :p

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-25-2002, 01:10 PM
I'd probably say Bespin Luke, but I don't have Mace or R2, and I haven't seen Yoda even ONCE.

By the way, the R2-D2 is voice activated and comes with no remote control. Say "Hey R2 - dance," and he moves around and whistles the Cantina Band song!

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 01:31 PM
I would have to agree. I think the Bespin Luke is a really fun figure,especially alongside Bespin Vader. I also like the slicable Genosian and the new Endor Rebel Soldier.

Darth Sidious
06-25-2002, 02:25 PM
I'd say HD Anakin. It's fun to dismember him and his lightsaber twirly thing is fun, although unrealistic. I just like this figure for some reason. I think I'm a bit partial to the 2 sabers.

Yoda'sMaster
06-26-2002, 12:42 AM
squees my legs dooku

Herby
06-26-2002, 09:42 AM
He's not a Saga figure, but the POTF2 Rebel Soldier always makes me laugh. He's so tall and stands out so much. Either that, or Snowy Chewy, there are so many nasty jokes about that figure that I always snicker at him.

RooJay
06-27-2002, 07:45 AM
I have a lot of fun with R2! His light-up feature is so freakin' bright as to be almost blinding though! That is one powerful little LED!:D