PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!!! Vintage figures, mint/complete to buy or trade...TOP DOLLAR PAID

ProfX
06-25-2002, 01:03 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a serious collector searching for Mint/Complete Vintage Figures. I am either willing to trade, or buy...whatever is best for you....If you would like to trade, I have a ton of new figures up to trade.....POTFII, POTJ, EPI, and Saga figures. Email me if you would like to do some business, email me with what you have for sale/trade and price and condition, and I will send you a promt email with a list of items I have for trade. I am 110% reliable. Please help someone who's trying to regain his collection, most of my orginal collection was burned in a house fire. I will pay top dollar if you are selling.

Thanks
-ProfX

trooper09
07-13-2002, 02:28 PM
hi i have mint on card

white bespin guard c6.5 on rotj card bubble is clear with small dent on top
imperial commander on esb caRD C9+ MINT CLEAR BUBBLE

I NEED LOOSE COMPLETE IMPERIALS ,STORMTOOPERS INPERIAL OFFICERS SCOUT TROOPERS FROM POTF OR POTJ

ALSO NEED LOOSE OR BOXED COMPLETE Y-WING POTJ

ProfX
07-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Hey thanks for the notification....As far as Imperials go, I believe I have three desert troopers, one snow trooper, one regular trooper and one scout trooper, and one royal guard.....all on card....no officers sorry. If these interest you in any way let me know....but if they don't I would be interested on buying the imperial commander on esb c9+card from you....let me know on a price if you want.....thanks again.
-ProfX0109