PDA

View Full Version : Natalie And Ewan

Jek Porky 2002
06-25-2002, 04:20 PM
I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but when Obi-Wan jumps onto the Reek Padme put's her hand on his thigh and kind of rubs it a little bit, to me it looks a bit dodgy, there's also a bit on one of the Making Of, Documentry's where Natalies dressed as a pilot and Ewan kisses her, seems friendly enough at first but then he looks at her, and there's something about it that looks a bit suspicous to me, Ewan always seems the sort to have flings with beautiful women even though he's married, what do you think?

scruffziller
06-25-2002, 05:48 PM
Oh I didn't know he was married, I had heard a rumor that they were going out.

Jek Porky 2002
06-25-2002, 05:56 PM
I think he's married to a French woman and I know they've definatly got a kid, a girl with a funny name.

DeadEye
06-25-2002, 08:34 PM
Natalie's not dating anyone. I would know, being one of her personal friends.

LTBasker
06-25-2002, 09:40 PM
According to one interview I read, she wouldn't date anyone who's well-known. *shrugs*

It's Hollywood, stuff never makes sense.

DeadEye
06-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Well, don't believe everything you read on those interviews.

An interview on IMDB said that Natalie has lesbian interests. Trust me, it's a load of horse manure.

RAVAZ
06-26-2002, 12:56 AM
Hook me up!

DeadEye
06-26-2002, 09:10 AM
rotf. Good one.

Obi-Don
06-26-2002, 09:25 AM
I couldn't blame him. Cheating is still the wrong way to go. But it would still be hard to say no.

DeadEye
06-26-2002, 09:35 AM
It actually is. Like I've said, I met Natalie and she actually likes me. :D

pthfnder89
06-26-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
It actually is. Like I've said, I met Natalie and she actually likes me. :D

Of course you have DeadEye, of course you have.:)

2-1B
06-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Mmm Hmm, I'm not convinced either, Deadeye.

But if you can get someone to believe that, more power to ya! :D

anarky
06-26-2002, 01:45 PM
i met natalie portman last night--you see, we went out for a romantic dinner at circuit city, but this employee who worked there (and looked suspiciously like big rhonda from that 70s show) forced her to order her dinner while i was browsing through the dvds and i got mad and beat up the lady and me and natalie drove in the dark to the beach, which suddenly became woods, and a grizzly bear started chasing me and at that point i'm not sure what happened to her--i woke up when the grizzly bear was almost upon me and when i fell back asleep i had another dream and she wasn't in this one

DeadEye
06-26-2002, 02:28 PM
hey, it's quite all right, guys! I didn't say you had to believe me. But that doesn't make it false.

pthfnder89
06-26-2002, 03:40 PM
hey, it's quite all right, guys! I didn't say you had to believe me. But that doesn't make it false.

DeadEye, I really don't mean to attack you or make a big controversy out of it or anything. You're a nice guy and I've had fun talking with you on the boards. And I'm not denying the possibility that you know her.

But I have to be honest; when a 16 year old from Kansas says that he not only knows one of the most famous actresses in the world right now, but is also one of her close friends, I'm pretty darn skeptical. As I said, I'm not denying the possibility but you are making a very big claim. May I ask how you know her?

Jek Porky 2002
06-26-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey, Anarkie, that's a pretty good explanation of a dreem, that kind of think does happen, when your in one place and then all of a sudden you're in another, wierd!

DeadEye
06-26-2002, 04:08 PM
Pthfinder89, I PMed you my explanation. :)

Jayspawn
06-27-2002, 01:58 AM
Ewan is married and has two kids. I know he also likes going to Irish Festivals and going out. To me he seems very outgoing and devoted to his family.

Natalie is very conservative and independent. She's also very smart and doesn't have to rely on acting to earn a living. I don't believe Natalie has any interests in lesbian things.

Ewan and Natalie seem to be very good friends, I imagine they would be.

LTBasker
06-27-2002, 02:13 AM
Plus if you think about it, jumping on the Reek prop wouldn't of actually been as bad for Ewan as it would've been for Natalie... Maybe she was just showing a little mercy, afterall, Anakin got a kiss out of it, and Obi-Wan was just a tagalong. :p

2-1B
06-27-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
But I have to be honest; when a 16 year old from Kansas says that he not only knows one of the most famous actresses in the world right now, but is also one of her close friends, I'm pretty darn skeptical. As I said, I'm not denying the possibility but you are making a very big claim. May I ask how you know her?

Kansas? I thought he meant he was from the band Kansas, meaning he gets to travel around alot. :D

DeadEye
Pthfinder89, I PMed you my explanation.

Care to share with me too? :)

Actually, I think I've discovered your M.O. If you can get enough SSGers to believe you are a "close personal friend of Natalie's, a once object of her affection, AND a guy who turned her down (at age 16 to boot :rolleyes: )" . . . then your sig line about being the best fan fic writer is indeed true. ;)

I'm on to you, you rascal ! You may have fooled me with Hertius Dooku, but I'm afraid Natalie is too lofty a goal. :p

DeadEye
06-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Well, Caesar...

I would say that Jedi mind tricks have no effect on the strong-minded...but then, this is no trick. I'll PM you my explanation.

Darth Nihilus
06-27-2002, 10:59 AM
In an interview she made a comment on that scene saying that Ewan was calling her the meat in their (him and Hayden's) sandwich.

JEDIpartner
06-27-2002, 12:33 PM
huh huh huh... he said "meat"... huh huh.

sorry... I couldn't resist.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:07 PM
does natile portman even live around kansas DeadEye, and isnt she a little old for you concendring that fact?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:09 PM
do you have pictures of you and natile at some sort of reunion or something?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:13 PM
I dont really think deadeye knows her and if he does cant let all us meet her or is he afraid were goanna steal the girl he wants :D

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:14 PM
can you pm me your "explanation"deadeye, please?!?!?!?!

LTBasker
06-27-2002, 10:02 PM
JM Yoda, you do know there is an edit button, right? ;)

Nihilus, that's freaky. :sur:

DeadEye
06-27-2002, 11:40 PM
All right JM Yoda you darn skeptic, I sent it.

2-1B
06-28-2002, 01:33 AM
Let's all compare PMs from Deadeye to see if his story jives. :D

Just kiddin' buddy! :)

JP,
Ewan's funny that way . . . A Ewan/Nat/Hayders sandwhich served on a Reek platter. :happy:

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-28-2002, 08:36 AM
well i belive you now deadeye...

DeadEye
06-28-2002, 09:41 AM
Thanks, JM Yoda. :)

And Caesar...I'd sure eat one of those sandwich platters. With a little trampled nexu as a side dish. :D

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-28-2002, 10:00 AM
lol, still can you scan the pics so we all for sure now?!?!?!

DeadEye
06-28-2002, 11:47 AM
Well I don't have them on hand...maybe. Ask JP or Pendo, they might still have 'em.

2-1B
06-28-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey JP, do you still have these fotos? :)

I'd ask Pendo, but he hasn't posted in over 3 weeks. I miss him. :(

PENDO!

DeadEye
06-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Yeah. Pendo's in charge of a company, and they're doing stuff in *cough*hellhole*cough* Germany right now.

Jedi Clint
06-28-2002, 02:02 PM
I had noticed his absence. He'll have some catching up to do.

Jonna
06-28-2002, 02:10 PM
Yeah. Pendo's in charge of a company, and they're doing stuff in *cough*hellhole*cough* Germany right now.

Have you ever actually been there? I've done alot of traveling and Germany is the one place that I would never go back. My exgirlfriend was on the international tour of the musical hair and I tagged along for 2 1/2 weeks visiting a different town every two days. It is such a drab and depressing country.:(

pthfnder89
06-28-2002, 03:23 PM

That's a shame. I've been missig him in his recent absence.

Jonna - we have a few friends who live there and it is indeed a bit drab. But there are also some very nice parts of it. Personally though, I agree that there isn't anything there that makes me want to visit again.

DeadEye
06-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Being an army brat, I lived in several cities (Erlangen, Stuttgart, Herzo, Heidelberg, Baumholder) in Germany for 12 years. Trust me, there's nothing there.

darthsal
07-11-2002, 03:13 PM
deadeye, i have met natalie in person at a modeling show in the macys in downtown san fransisco , so i think i believe you but an explenation would help. natalie is an amazing person . she never plays a ***** or a sex character , her roles are always excellent, plus she has a great personallity from what i have seen in interviews.

DeadEye
07-11-2002, 06:22 PM
You're right. She is very nice if you treat her right...;)

We met because she and my sister both go to Harvard.

Toad
07-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Well, don't believe everything you read on those interviews.

An interview on IMDB said that Natalie has lesbian interests. Trust me, it's a load of horse manure.

If you're close friends with her, do you know her last name? You dont' have to say it on the boards.

But if your sister is buddies with her, let her know that her friend from Letterman says hello! We had a good time chatting when she came on the show in 2000.

LTBasker
07-12-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Toad

If you're close friends with her, do you know her last name?

That can be found in various places on the net. ;)

2-1B
07-12-2002, 08:38 PM
Dave Letterman is a good buddy of mine Toad, I'll be sure she gets the message. :)

MFH
07-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Nihilus
In an interview she made a comment on that scene saying that Ewan was calling her the meat in their (him and Hayden's) sandwich.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nebulaz
07-13-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
According to one interview I read, she wouldn't date anyone who's well-known. *shrugs*

It's Hollywood, stuff never makes sense.

Well since i'm not well known, i'll take her.

Toad
07-16-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Dave Letterman is a good buddy of mine Toad, I'll be sure she gets the message. :)

If he is, we should chat -- he's a good guy, and it was fun working with him. :)

But something tells me you're just pulling my leg. :( Of course, that wouldn't be very nice, and in fact would be downright uncool, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT:
No response, Caesar?

Toad
07-16-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

That can be found in various places on the net. ;)

Very true, however some of the information behind it may not be. ;)

When I met her for the first time (er..only time) I was really blown away. Such great character, and quite a caring person -- I wish her well!