PDA

View Full Version : Staas Allie And Adi Gallia

Jek Porky 2002
06-25-2002, 05:30 PM
I noticed the other day in the latest issue of the UK Star Wars magazine, that the charactor in the Chancellors Office when Obi-Wan is sending his message is actually callled Staas Allie, I was convinced it was Jedi Council Member and star of the Jedi Starfighter game Adi Gallia, can somebody tell meif it is a print error or if it really is a new jedi?

Beast
06-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Totally different Jedi. Stass Allie is Adi Gallia's cousin. Adi Gallia is seen only during the Jedi Council scene, since in the EU she is busy with the missions seen in the Jedi Starfighter game, while the whole Geonosis thing goes down. Here is a "Ask the Jedi Council" from the official site that you may find intresting. :)

Q:According to the databank Adi Gallia does not appear in Episode II, but I swear I saw her, when Mace Windu said he would take the remaining Jedi. Was she in it?

A:That was not Adi Gallia, but rather Stass Allie. However, Adi Gallia is present during the Jedi Council scenes, and the databanks have recently and quietly been updated to reflect that.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=92519

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-25-2002, 08:43 PM
I guess they originally were gonna have Adi Gallia there but since LucasArts made Adi the main character in the Jedi Starfighter game, that Lucas accepted that and turned it into Stass Allie instead, which would probably be why they had her dress the same as Adi Gallia.

pthfnder89
06-26-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I guess they originally were gonna have Adi Gallia there but since LucasArts made Adi the main character in the Jedi Starfighter game, that Lucas accepted that and turned it into Stass Allie instead, which would probably be why they had her dress the same as Adi Gallia.

You're probably right. I still think it was a little silly though, to make her cousins costume look *exactly* like Adi's. It just adds to the confusion.:p

LTBasker
06-26-2002, 10:47 AM
I dunno, maybe they're midi-twins. :D

Jek Porky 2002
06-26-2002, 05:44 PM
WHAT!! You mean they're played by the same actress aswell, I'd rather it just be Adi Gallia screw EU!

El Chuxter
06-26-2002, 05:46 PM
In the AOTC Scrapbook, it sure looks like two different actresses.

Jek Porky 2002
06-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Yes, actually on closer inspection of the picture I've got, it actually looks alot like Halle Barrie who play's her, it couldn't have been could it, just as a secret cameo, because she was at the premiere and her and her family are quite big fans of star wars.

Capitan_Moroni
07-04-2002, 07:05 PM
well??:confused: :confused:

Beast
07-04-2002, 07:11 PM
Blue. :D

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6985

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
07-06-2002, 08:45 AM
The question was what colour is Adi Gallia's lightsaber, and that thread was a link to Aayla Secura's lightsaber. Adi's lightsaber is actually blue though, as seen on the Jedi starfighter game, and Staas Allie's lightsaber is green.