PDA

View Full Version : McCallum

scruffziller
06-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Has he always been part of the SW crew? Fill me in.

wedgeA
06-25-2002, 08:19 PM
He's always been the caretaker...

LTBasker
06-25-2002, 09:57 PM
I'm not sure, but I don't think he was there for the filmings of the OT.

Another reason as to why the OT is awesome. :D

2-1B
06-26-2002, 01:55 AM
Nope, he joined up for Youngy Indy, which started airing in 1992.
I think Radioland Murders was LFL, so he did that too, and George liked his "yes abilities" :D so much that he kept him ever since.

Hey, this year is a sort of anniversary for the Ricker and LFL!
Congrats!

Beast
06-26-2002, 02:16 AM
Man Caesar, you are really obsessed with Rick McCallum. It's not like he's a real person. Back in the 90's he was a guy in a suit, and then they went to an animatronic puppet, and now he's totally CGI. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

wedgeA
06-26-2002, 03:38 AM
all work and no play makes rick a dull boy. All work and no play makes rick...

Eternal Padawan
06-26-2002, 07:40 AM
In the Scooby-Doo version of making the Star Wars films, at the end Rick pulls of his mask to reveal Gary Kurtz who has been sabotaging the movies since George canned him during ESB...:p :D

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky SSGers!"

Obi-Don
06-26-2002, 09:46 AM
I think we all need to go easy on Rick. So he has no talent or ideas of his own. He can't say no to GL and seems to know only a few words like dude and a few others I can't post. Thats no reason to blast him...........Yes it is,blast him,blast him.

Mandalorian Candidat
06-26-2002, 10:56 AM
I think you're all forgetting the valuable contributions that Ricky-dick has made to the American economy. If it were not for his need to buy so much Chap-Stik to keep those butt-kissing lips moist, our way of life would cease to exist as we know it. :kiss:

2-1B
06-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
In the Scooby-Doo version of making the Star Wars films, at the end Rick pulls of his mask to reveal Gary Kurtz who has been sabotaging the movies since George canned him during ESB...:p :D

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky SSGers!"

And after his plot is foiled, Kurtz will lash out at the Star Wars innocents, maybe misusing Mark Hammill in a future movie.
Wait, he already did that with Slipstream ! ! ! :crazed:

scruffziller
06-26-2002, 03:44 PM
Yep, but that was really a great deal of fun to dooooooooooooooo..........

JediDan
06-26-2002, 06:28 PM
Am I missing something here?? I always liked Mr. McCallum. He sounds like a genuinely all around nice person, who would be a easy person to work for. I think his contributions to the Star Wars universe are great. Lucas and MacCallum make a great team.

MikeAndTheBots
06-26-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
Am I missing something here?? I always liked Mr. McCallum. He sounds like a genuinely all around nice person, who would be a easy person to work for. I think his contributions to the Star Wars universe are great. Lucas and MacCallum make a great team.
I don't have anything against him but I just think it's great when he says idiotic things. Some of those questions he answered are classic.