PDA

View Full Version : Movie Maniacs 4, Blair Witch by Tod McFarline...

mrhat
09-30-2001, 10:33 PM
I was @ Electronics Boutiqe, and saw the Blair Witch Toy, and thought, COOL! I picked it up, and put it up on my dresser. Then I looked at the package back, and i see a totally different version of the infamous witch with blood all over it, mine i guess is the Tree-Head Version :( Its not that this one is totally un-Bloody, but the other is much better looking. Anyway i was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or has a bloody version up for trade?

AmanaMatt
10-01-2001, 04:18 AM
the version on the package seems to be the harder of the two to find...but they are around.

Starfig873
10-01-2001, 08:06 AM
BAH! Forget the Blair Witch! Evil Ash and T-1000 are the best!

:D

I have only seen the troll-esqe version of the BW anyway

evenflow
10-01-2001, 10:30 AM
I think they are all pretty cool. I want to check out the Jaws playset.

Brave Sir Robin
10-01-2001, 10:44 AM
I really want to try and find the Jaws and King Kong deluxies, as well as that sweet Edward Scissorhands figure.

AmanaMatt
10-01-2001, 01:14 PM
as cool as all of these are, I defy anyone to say these can even compare to the awsome 18" line. Sure, they're huge - but those sculpts ...man, they are just awsome! Bring on an 18" Indiana Jones - it could happen (yeah right!)

El Chuxter
10-01-2001, 03:28 PM
Um, shouldn't the Blair Witch be an empty package? :D

Sliver FBI
10-01-2001, 05:31 PM
The ones Im most exited about are the Terminator figures. But that Blair Witch looks cool, though.

I have yet to pick up any of the new Mc. Farlane figures, except for Major Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell, she rocks.

BTW. Does anyone know if the Metallica boxed set is out? Or when is it coming out?

mrhat
10-01-2001, 05:44 PM
Yes, the Metallica Figures are out, and i must say, WOW! it's incredible how realistic they really are, and the Blair Witch is what Todd McFarline thinks she looks like, Creepy, especially the Dredlock Bloody Version!

Sliver FBI
10-03-2001, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by mrhat
Yes, the Metallica Figures are out, and i must say, WOW! it's incredible how realistic they really are, and the Blair Witch is what Todd McFarline thinks she looks like, Creepy, especially the Dredlock Bloody Version!

Yes, Ive seen those MEtallica single Carded figures. But Im going to wait until I find the Boxed Set.

So, does anyone know about the boxed set? When is it ocming out?

Lobito
10-04-2001, 07:43 PM
You guys mean the Expanded Universe Blair Witch, cuzz the witch was never shown in the movie,:confused: so what we have here is a non canon Blair Witch:eek:

The toy is cool anyway!!:D

Starfig873
10-04-2001, 07:48 PM
I got Ash, I got Evil Ash, and soon I'll get an Ash and Deadite two-pack...I'm happy! :D

T-800 and T-1000 are two of the best figures from this line guys. Even though they had to smash up the T-800's face because Ah'nuld didn't want it to have his likeness. :p

El Chuxter
10-09-2001, 02:52 PM
These figures are pretty awesome--I only collect ones I really like, and Freddy and the Terminators will definitely be joining Edward Scissorhands and the other Freddy soon.

I was disappointed by the Blair Witch figure. I thought I would go around the mall, searching in vain for this figure and finding odd signs, then one of my friends would disappear and I'd get killed off under mysterious circumstances while standing in a corner and whining, "I'm sorry--I'm so so sorry!" :D

2-1B
04-06-2002, 09:32 PM
This line seems to be rotting away at Clearance level. I picked up the 2nd edition Freddy for 5.99 at KB recently, and last night at Media Play they had both Termies, Evil Ash, and Blair Witch for 1/2 off, lowering them to under $5. But the Jaws playset seems to be full price wherever I see it.

Wolfwood319
04-06-2002, 09:34 PM
I got the Jaws set at my Suncoast for 25% off. It was the only place I had seen it since Christmas. The new line isn't shaping up as good as series 4 though. Although the Terminator Endoskeletorn and Alien vs. Predator box set look cool.

2-1B
04-06-2002, 10:23 PM
Wolfy, does that Jaws set come with a figure of (I forgot his name) the guy who gets eaten? I thought the pics I saw showed that, but when I see the boxset I don't notice him. I thought maybe they didn't want to display the gore . . .

Wolfwood319
04-06-2002, 10:59 PM
I assume your referring to Robert Shaw's character of Quint. Honestly I couldn't tell you. I haven't opened it yet, and since I got it its been in a box in my closet with the rest of my "toys" that I have no place to put as of now. I'm pretty sure it does though. The reason I think that it isn't seen in the box is because there is no realy way to secure it in the sharks mouth without it looking bad. The figure I think is really small. Can't be certain though.

187-Maul
04-07-2002, 07:50 AM
yes the figure is definetly included
I'm really looking forward to the new movie maniacs V line