PDA

View Full Version : Episode III plot guessing

CRAVENSboy
06-25-2002, 10:01 PM
Here's what I think:

In Episode III, we will see arguments and such between Amidala and Anakin, possibly even more. Hiding her pregnancy from him is not hard as he is busy with Empire conquests, and such. She has the twins in secrecy, and in fear of Anakin's ever prevailing evil side, sends them off.

Anakin's outfit will resemble the Vader outfit with cape, armor. While he will not be completely corrupt and evil in the beginning of the movie, he is very close to being totally in the dark side. Throughout the movie, he will progress into the dark side realm until the final straw, which will be the duel between Obi-wan and Anakin. At this point, as described in the novelization, Anakin will fall into a pit of lava, and be scarred so horribly that only the Emperor's offer of the suit can save him. (in the novel, there is a pause in Obi-wan's description of the event. This could possibly be because just as he told Luke his father was dead, he later revealed the truth. Perhaps Anakin didn't fall, but was shoved by Obi-wan. He didn't want Luke to know). The movie will end not much further along by explaining a few things, and making some ties together.

Naturally, there will be other events taking place, but I feel this will be as the main plot with Vader.

Angelo

LTBasker
06-25-2002, 10:05 PM
If he were to fall in a pit of lava, even the midichlorians would be boiled to steam while Anakin melted.

CRAVENSboy
06-25-2002, 10:59 PM
Well, whether it is lava or just some rather hot substance, it was in the ROTJ novel explained by Obi-Wan. That final step will just transform his outer self to match his evil personality.

Jedi Clint
06-25-2002, 11:59 PM
He won't hit the lava/fiery pool, he'll just land close enough to it, that the heat damages his lungs when he takes it into them.

ChemOx
06-29-2002, 01:14 AM
I think that in the beginning of the movie, Anakin will be the hot shot pilot, cocky and still very good. Then as the movie progress, you see the emperor pull his strings, feeding anakin's ego and pitting him against Obi-Wan. Only in end of the movie, will you see him really revert to the dark side......and as for HOW he becomes disfigured, who knows......but I think the final scene, or second to last scene, so be the unveiling of the armor

Jedi Clint
06-29-2002, 07:53 PM
I am going to make a rather specific guess. I think the first time we see Anakin in E3, a large door will open revealing a hooded and either robed or caped figure whose features will at first be shrouded in darkness, but later revealed to be Anakin Skywalker. A scene very similar to Luke Skywalker's entrance in ROTJ. I think Anakin's main E3 attire will be very similar to Luke's ROTJ attire as well. By the open of each film (E3 and ROTJ) both of the main characters will have grown (along a logical course) into a different person than the one we see at the close of the previous film.

I am not saying that Anakin will be marching into a similar structure to that of Jabba's palace, or that it will be on Tatooine. I don't think that will be the case at all. More likely, I think that Anakin will be marching into the stronghold of the separatists (be it alone or with a battalion of soldiers) and heading toward Dooku's office/throne room. He might even choke a couple of guards along the way. :)

Amanamike
06-30-2002, 02:03 AM
Heres what I think. Somehow Anakin finds out Mace Windu is the real person behind all this. And when he kills him he replaces Mace Windu at the Emperors side. Kind of like how the Emperor wnated Luke to kill Vader so he could replace him. And yes Im totally in belief of Windu being a sith, sorryguys.

scruffziller
06-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Luke and Leia being born.
Anikin turning into Darth Vader
Jedi being destroyed.
Palpy revealing himself
Beginning of the Empire