PDA

View Full Version : Customization Idea/Help

MikeAndTheBots
06-26-2002, 02:20 AM
I was thinking mabye using one of the Obi-Wan's from episode 1 (unrobed, there were a couple) and making a Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight Yun from it. I would paint the interior robe black and the outer part grey, snip his braids off and paint his hair black. Now, does this sounds doable (btw: for the saber, I would pull a switcheroo between him and POTJ Plo Koon if I ever get one). AND: does anyone know where I can find decent pics of Yun? I've searched but I couldn't find any.

DarthBrandon
06-26-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
I was thinking mabye using one of the Obi-Wan's from episode 1 (unrobed, there were a couple) and making a Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight Yun from it. I would paint the interior robe black and the outer part grey, snip his braids off and paint his hair black. Now, does this sounds doable (btw: for the saber, I would pull a switcheroo between him and POTJ Plo Koon if I ever get one). AND: does anyone know where I can find decent pics of Yun? I've searched but I couldn't find any.

Here MikeAndTheBots, this may help you out.

DarthBrandon
06-26-2002, 02:46 AM
Here's one more.

MikeAndTheBots
06-26-2002, 02:47 AM
Damn someone took my idea :D Thanks for the refrence pics. I was looking for an ingame cutscene thing but whatever :D

DarthBrandon
06-26-2002, 03:15 AM
Make it anyways, it will be yours to keep.

MikeAndTheBots
06-26-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by brandon
Make it anyways, it will be yours to keep.
Don't worry, I'm still going to make it.

LTBasker
06-26-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
Damn someone took my idea :D Thanks for the refrence pics. I was looking for an ingame cutscene thing but whatever :D

Here's some Yun reference pics, they're not the best quality, but they're something to go by.

MikeAndTheBots
06-26-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Here's some Yun reference pics, they're not the best quality, but they're something to go by.
thanks LTB its always good ahving extra material.