PDA

View Full Version : Super Battle Droid Questions

The Darth Vader
06-26-2002, 10:48 AM
I was just thinking about building a Super Battle Droid army since my local TRU is having a clearence on those SBD and also Geonesian Warriors which I also want to build a army for. Do you guys think it a good idea? Are you guys building the same kind of army?

Rogue II
06-26-2002, 10:50 AM
Go for it before someone else buys them all.

SuperBattleDroid88
06-27-2002, 04:13 PM
I'm planning on doing the same!

SNAYSON
06-27-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by The Darth Vader
I was just thinking about building a Super Battle Droid army since my local TRU is having a clearence on those SBD and also Geonesian Warriors which I also want to build a army for. Do you guys think it a good idea? Are you guys building the same kind of army?

wow! i guess that answers my ?. Go for it! i am! i'm buying SBD little by little every day until they run out in TRU times square. I'm giving other poeple a chance to buy them. I could hoard them but i'm being fair about it and have quit abit already.
that's good news to hear that the genosian warrior is going on clearance in your local TRU. i hope they do that at every TRU! :crazed:

JediJeff77
06-27-2002, 05:09 PM
How much are these on clearance for??

SNAYSON
06-27-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by JediJeff77
How much are these on clearance for??

clearance price for the SBD, senator jar jar and anikan pesant: $1.90 each @ times square TRU NYC.

hango fett
06-27-2002, 10:08 PM
nothing is on clearence yet in southern ohio. we can't even find a obi-wan pilot, chewie, palpy, or djas anywhere!:mad: (no i don't want to trade..)
peace
hango

Val Da Car
06-27-2002, 11:05 PM
Nothing is on clearance in S E Wisconsin.....(sometime Illinois store have a pricing ripple effect)

SNAYSON
06-28-2002, 12:18 AM
i went into the TRU near me and found it odd that the saga Zam Wesell and Captain Typho separated from the other saga figures. they had it all pegged but not facing where it is accessable (unless you climb over the register deask) Also separated is the SBD and anikin pesant. I think other TRU's are going to be putting those figures on clearance, but i could be wrong.

chubbychicken
06-28-2002, 04:55 AM
go for it man that would b sweet haha too bad i dont get clearence of those at my TRU = (