PDA

View Full Version : just got smuggler han out of the pack and...

hango fett
06-26-2002, 12:47 PM
why did they make this figure? desperation? thought it would look good? well, there is absoulutly no way to get him stand with the "smuggler pack" thing on him, it nedds alot mor color and gadgets......need i go on?
does anyone else have these complaints?
peace
hango

187-Maul
06-26-2002, 01:07 PM
well I didn't even bother buying him so no complains from me
if I would have him, I would certainly complain about him :D

hango fett
06-27-2002, 06:55 AM
well....we got him free off an e-bay auction and we already had one in the pack so therefore i get it out of the pack...that's the way it works with me and my dad. first we get it in the pack, then i get one later out of the pack.
peace
hango

Jayspawn
06-29-2002, 02:33 PM
This is a pretty worthless Han figure. I never got him, he's actually one of the few SW figures I don't have and I don't really mind not having him.

hango fett
06-29-2002, 04:28 PM
i agree with ya jayspawn. but we are the "get-one-of-every-3'-figure." people........the crowd controll stormie looks just as bad
hango

anarky
07-03-2002, 02:03 PM
crowd control stormie is at least a decent concept--have you seen deluxe boba fett? as woody allen said, a travesty of a mockery of a travesty of two shams

DarthBrandon
07-03-2002, 02:18 PM
Didn't bother buying him, so no complaints from me. I have too many Han's as it is.

JediTricks
07-04-2002, 03:09 AM
At least I got some use out of Deluxe Fett and another stinker, EU Speederbike: http://www.geocities.com/jeditricks/fettswoop/

:) :D

figrin bran
07-08-2002, 01:19 AM
i'm not sure how it was that i passed up on deluxe b. fett during the initial release and yet during the Great Clearance period, i felt compelled to buy one and leave it unopened.

LTBasker
07-08-2002, 02:31 AM
Weird, I love the smuggler pack. Granted the Han could've been modified a little so it didn't just have the harness on it, but the adding of the harness also allowed for my imagination to be purked even more, especially since they had that whole in the Deluxe Luke which was ugly and didn't make sense.

Something about using it to pick up Imperials so that Rebels can capture them then the Imperials get a reason to send out a nice large assault on them is just fun about it. :D