PDA

View Full Version : HeroClix

Darth Shifty
06-26-2002, 01:19 PM
I just played HeroClix for the first time the other day and I really enjoyed it. Is there anyone else that has played or plays? What are your favorite characters, forces and combos?

bigbarada
06-26-2002, 10:37 PM
Um, what is it?

Dar' Argol
06-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Check here for more info on HeroClix (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/)

Darth Shifty
06-27-2002, 11:21 AM
Apparantly it's not a popular game... Do you play Dar' Argol?

darthvyn
06-27-2002, 03:12 PM
i haven't played, but i am addicted to collecting these things. they're just too cool... kids are really into them, too, as i work at a small toy store and can't keep them in stock.

Darth Shifty
06-27-2002, 03:23 PM
That's one of the reasons I really like the game, as opposed to a collectible card game. The figures are just too cool. Most of 'em have great sculpts and decent paint jobs.

jjreason
06-27-2002, 03:24 PM
How much are the miniatures worth? I love Marvel comics, and these things look pretty cool. Ill check my comic store next time and see if it's in stock. Is the game fun?

Darth Shifty
06-27-2002, 03:34 PM
It's $18.99 for a starter that has eight miniatures and everything you need to play and $6.50 for a 4 character booster, at least it is at the comic shop where I go. This is the first miniature game I've played so I don't know what the others are like, but I enjoy the game alot. Some of the rare characters like the unique Spiderman and Thanos are already going for $40. It's already pretty popular. Oh and the Sentinal was just released! It looks pretty cool, it's over 7 inches high compared to the <2" figs.

jjreason
06-27-2002, 03:44 PM
Wicked. Are they packed random so that you can trade extras? Im feeling the addiction build already and I don't even have any yet.......

darthvyn
06-27-2002, 03:44 PM
packed totally randomly... although i have sold four booster boxes in the past two days that had "uniques" in them. they are the rare ones, these kids got really lucky...

there is also a DC version coming out sometime in august i think. as a fanatical collector, i have already bid and won a batman promo piece from the wizard world comic cons...

Darth Shifty
06-27-2002, 03:55 PM
My friend that works at the comic shop I go to gave me the Batman promo that they got. I just hope the DC and Marvel versions are compatible.

And you're right Darthvyn, they are very random. In one booster I got all common characters and in another I got two of the ten uniques.

darthvyn
06-27-2002, 04:54 PM
you got two uniques in one pack? that IS random... i thought they would've at least made sure they didn't do that...

Darth Shifty
06-27-2002, 05:04 PM
Strange, huh? I got the unique Captain America and Cyclops and an experienced Hulk - all in the same box! Doesn't get much better than that.

Forhekset
06-27-2002, 06:38 PM
I can't say that I've ever had the slightest interest in any of those "collectible" games that you play with other people, but I am a huge Marvel comics fan and those mini-figures look really cool. Guess I'll have to drop by the comic store down the street from where I work and pick up some of these. :)

jjreason
06-27-2002, 06:44 PM
That's the big thing to me, I HATE almost all the Marvel figures I have from Toy Biz and I need effigees (sp?) of my comic favorites - not want, need!. How many are there? Are they to scale? How do you get the Sentinel if it's so big? Sorry, new things to collect get my brain frying extra hot.....I can't wait to grab a few of these. Too bad in Canada they're probably like a million bucks.

Dar' Argol
06-27-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Darth Shifty
Apparantly it's not a popular game... Do you play Dar' Argol?

No, I was researching it for another reason. I use to play Overpower a couple years ago. Until I had a unbeatable character and they kicked me out for it. It was a simple manipulation of the cards powers that allowed me to do it. But, the league I was in did not like it very much. So, I sold all my cards, except the ones that gave my one charater invincablity, and got out. This looks like an updated version of that.

RooJay
06-28-2002, 03:50 AM
While I have absolutely no interest at all in playing the game, I'm really diggin' on the figures! What a great concept! Why didn't anyone think of this before? I can't wait until the DC Comics version is released! I like the Marvel characters, but I've always loved DC so much more.

darthvyn
06-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by jjreason
That's the big thing to me, I HATE almost all the Marvel figures I have from Toy Biz and I need effigees (sp?) of my comic favorites - not want, need!. How many are there? Are they to scale? How do you get the Sentinel if it's so big? Sorry, new things to collect get my brain frying extra hot.....I can't wait to grab a few of these. Too bad in Canada they're probably like a million bucks.

the sentinel will be on a separate blister pack card, six and a half inches tall, or so... there are 150 figurines all together, eight "uniques" and then there are three ranks (rookie, yellow stripe; blue, experienced; red, veteran) there are about 50 different sculptures at this time, each with these ranks. the uniques are only one rank. there will be additions in the future, as they have not made the fantastic four, doctor doom, silver surfer... which opens the door for a too-scale galactus... damn that would be cool...

dar, it's like those card games, but it's more like warhammer 40k and mage knight (made by the same people...) the dc one will be playable against the marvel one (shhh... not supposed to say that...) and i have heard that there is a battletech one coming out too...

bobafett07728
06-28-2002, 11:36 AM
Hey. . .do any of you want a Batman, and/or Spiderman Heroclix Promo? I got these at Wizard World East, and they were given out to promote this game you are talking about. They are both still in their clear plastic packages. I don't feel like dealing with eBay, and since people here seem interested in the game I thought I'd ask. I collect all kinds of Star Wars stuff, so if you 'd like to trade, make me an offer through PM.

Darth Shifty
06-28-2002, 04:25 PM
I just got the Sentinal from my local comic book store. Darthvyn's right, it's about 61/2"-7" tall - pretty sweet. He has interchangable hands so it can either have fists or open hands that are used to hold figures that the Sentinal's ready to crush! Very cool.

JetsAndHeels
06-28-2002, 04:31 PM
I would like one, Bobafett. I have been thinking about getting into this game but not sure yet. I was really thinking about just buying some of the figures.

jjreason
07-02-2002, 06:22 PM
Is anyone buying these in Canada yet? Im ready to spend, and I was thinking of buying a bunch of loose ones on ebay. Before I do, I'd like to hear how much the booster packs and starter sets are going for up north? Are they even available here yet? Thanks for any info.....

Darth Shifty
08-01-2002, 04:48 PM
The new DC Heroclix Hypertime set is going to be released (hopefully) on 9/3/02. I just found a character list online.

Uniques:
Parasite
Desaad
Darkseid
Commissioner Gordon
The Key
Catwoman (Purple Costume)
Joker (Hat and ?Bang? toy guns)
Flash - Jay Garrik
Superman - Black Costume
Batman - DK Kryptonite Gloves

Regular R/E/V:
Cop 1
Cop 2
Checkmate Agent 1
Checkmate Agent 2
Hawkman
Aquman
Black Manta
Catwoman (Current Costume)
Harley Quinn
Intergang Member 1
Intergang Member 2
Mad Hatter
Riddler
Batman
Superman
Joker
Thug 1
Thug 2
Bane
Anton Arcane
Beast Boy / Changeling
Braniac 12
Doomsday
Clayface
Solomon Grundy
Blue Beetle
T.O. Morrow
Swamp Thing
Huntress
Flash
Booster Gold
Manbat
Gorilla Grodd
Nightwing
Robin
Steel
Hawk
Dove
Plastic Man
Weather Wizard

thespar
08-01-2002, 10:16 PM
i saw some of this in toys r us a few weeks ago the saw loose oen been think about picking them up.

thespar
08-01-2002, 10:28 PM
man just check out their website if i what some i better hope toys r us still have some of i will buying them online.

jjreason
08-02-2002, 07:51 AM
I did wind up buying a big lot off booster packs of ebay, for just over 4 bucks each. Not a bad price, I'd recommend anybody in the market look there. To make it worthwhile (shipping costs) you need to look at buying more than a few, in my opinion. I got 3 uniques, and a good mix of usable pieces. Now all I need is someone to play with.......
Anybody got extras to trade? PM me!

Darth Shifty
08-02-2002, 09:50 AM
$4 a piece is a great deal, I think I'm going to try ebay when I buy some of the DC Heroclix. Sorry JJ, I had to trade all of my extras to get what I needed. The only extras I have now are Thugs. :(

jjreason
08-02-2002, 10:42 AM
No worries, Im pretty happy with my collection right now. I bought 2 more uniques off ebay, for a total of 12 bucks to get Elektra and Juggernaut. I stupidly lost an auction for U Wolverine, a copy of Origin #1 and the regular rve versions of Wolverine - the entire pkg went for 20.50 - I got sniped. That made me cranky, but live and learn.

I would like to get one of each character, at least. I just need to receive my latest trades in the mail, and find a way to get any Wolverine version, then Ill be done. I think Ill probably buy about 12 more boosters to try and fill in some of the rve versions I need and hopefully pop a couple more uniques for the set or trading.

When DC comes out (supposedly available now to those at the big San Diego comic book show) Ill try to scoop a Batman and Superman, just to have up on the shelf. I won't buy boosters of it, as I don't plan to collect the DC pieces. Anybody else buying these, chime in. Maybe we can all work together to trade and finish off our sets. Let me know!

JediCole
08-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Thanks to Darth Shifty for publishing the list of characters for DC Heroclix! I knew they would be out in September, but had not seen a full character list yet. Also, later this year, look for Marvel HeroClix Cloberin' Time! This new expansion (bootsers only) will add Fantastic Four characters as well as many others (Hawkeye is rumored).
Mrs. JediCole and I began a new business at the first of the year. We usually sell at local toy shows and we nearly sold out of HeroClix to family and friends before the first show at which we could have sold them! And another dealer bought most of our stock at full suggested retail the first two days of the show! What is wonderful about HeroClix is they appeal to both gamers and non-gamers alike. I have two friends who bought heavily, and neither of them are gamers!
Now, for those who enjoy the gaming side of this product, the manufacturers, WizKids, originated the "combat dial" miniatures gaming system with sword and sorcery themed game system called Mage Knight. The system is much the same as the one they designed for HeroClix (only it allows for much larger armies of figures). And later this month I believe, their next foray into a variatoin on this theme is arriving, the official BattleTech collectible miniatures game Mech Warrior Dark Age. Starters and boosters are arriving in stores soon. A preview pack was sent to retailers who ordered the game which contains three pieces in a boxed set! It is a really nice promo piece and can be found on many eBay auctions. The same week I got mine I checked eBay and they were tending to close at very cheap prices.

jjreason
08-04-2002, 03:21 PM
They've also apparently signed a deal with some of the larger "independent" comic book makers to create "Indy" heroclix by next year. Dark Horse, CrossGen, and a couple of other notable inclusions have been signed (Billy Tucci's "Shi" for one). Interesting. Now all we need is a Wildstorm expansion from DC for Authority/Stormwatch figures and I'll be set to go!

RooJay
08-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Some interesting choices for the DC first series line (Anton Arcane?!).
Here's hoping that the indy comics line will (eventually at least) include all of Mike Allred's characters: Madman, Chow Skip Wang, Red Rocket 7, Astroman, Spaceman, Mott, It Girl, Mr. Gum, and the rest of the Atomics, etc., and Art Adams' Monkeyman and O'Brien cast of characters! Maybe if were real lucky, Eric Larsen will allow them to license the characters from The Savage Dragon!

darthvyn
08-05-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by RooJay
Some interesting choices for the DC first series line (Anton Arcane?!).
Here's hoping that the indy comics line will (eventually at least) include all of Mike Allred's characters: Madman, Chow Skip Wang, Red Rocket 7, Astroman, Spaceman, Mott, It Girl, Mr. Gum, and the rest of the Atomics, etc., and Art Adams' Monkeyman and O'Brien cast of characters! Maybe if were real lucky, Eric Larsen will allow them to license the characters from The Savage Dragon!

that would be awesome... and hellboy, also - with the movie being made, it should definitely be on the list of priorities.

JediCole
08-05-2002, 09:00 PM
I am impressed that the news of Indy HeroClix was already here when I arrived. I got the news from my distributor just today. The best part of the announcement is a kind of confirmation that all series of HeroClix can be played interchangeably! My primary concern was that when the DC set is released, the rules would be somehow prevent Spider-Man vs. Parasite or Superman vs. Thanos. I am pleased to determine that we may well see Concrete vs. Thing or Plastic Man vs. Mask! Not to mention Bullseye vs. Hawk! This stuff just keeps getting better.

As for Savage Dragon, I suspect that we will have to await WizKids purchase of an Image Comics license, though I will not be in the least surprised to find that down the line.

darthvyn
08-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by JediCole
I am impressed that the news of Indy HeroClix was already here when I arrived. I got the news from my distributor just today. The best part of the announcement is a kind of confirmation that all series of HeroClix can be played interchangeably! My primary concern was that when the DC set is released, the rules would be somehow prevent Spider-Man vs. Parasite or Superman vs. Thanos. I am pleased to determine that we may well see Concrete vs. Thing or Plastic Man vs. Mask! Not to mention Bullseye vs. Hawk! This stuff just keeps getting better.

yeah, i think basically they will have the same rules... they just probably can't come out and say that they are playable together... is that... LEGAL?

Darth Shifty
08-05-2002, 10:45 PM
The rules and the special abilities for DC Heroclix have been released on the WizKids website. Marvel and DC seem like they are completely compatible. Even prior to the release of the DC rules, the Sentinal rules alluded to the new super powers for the DC characters. Also, on Monte Cook's (one of the leading developers of the HeroClix game) website, he clearly states that the Marvel, DC and IndyClix games were made to go together.
I've found some of the point values for the new DC characters online and the best I've found is the veteran Superman comes in at a whopping 219 points! He's going to be a colossal force.

The big question I have for the new IndyClix is: Will they release the best independant comic book characters ever? They are, of course, Milk and Cheese - Dairy Products Gone Bad! Merv Griffin!! :D :crazed:

Darth Shifty
08-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Here is a better list of the new DC Heroclix Hypertime set complete with numbers (still no word on all of the character's point values):

Number Name
1 Gotham Policeman
2 Gotham Policeman
3 Gotham Policeman
4 Metropolis SCU
5 Metropolis SCU
6 Metropolis SCU
7 Checkmate Agent
8 Checkmate Agent
9 Checkmate Agent
10 Checkmate Medic
11 Checkmate Medic
12 Checkmate Medic
13 Intergang Agent
14 Intergang Agent
15 Intergang Agent
16 Intergang Medic
17 Intergang Medic
18 Intergang Medic
19 Lackey
20 Lackey
21 Lackey
22 Criminal
23 Criminal
24 Criminal
25 Huntress
26 Huntress
27 Huntress
28 Robin
29 Robin
30 Robin
31 Hawkman
32 Hawkman
33 Hawkman
34 Harley Quinn
35 Harley Quinn
36 Harley Quinn
37 Catwoman
38 Catwoman
39 Catwoman
40 Man-Bat
41 Man-Bat
42 Man-Bat
43 Riddler
44 Riddler
45 Riddler
46 Mad Hatter
47 Mad Hatter
48 Mad Hatter
49 T.O. Morrow
50 T.O. Morrow
51 T.O. Morrow
52 Aquaman
53 Aquaman
54 Aquaman
55 Blue Beatle
56 Blue Beatle
57 Blue Beatle
58 Booster Gold
59 Booster Gold
60 Booster Gold
61 Black Manta
62 Black Manta
63 Black Manta
64 Changeling
65 Changeling
66 Changeling
67 Steel
68 Steel
69 Steel
70 Nightwing
71 Nightwing
72 Nightwing
73 Solomon Grundy
74 Solomon Grundy
75 Solomon Grundy
76 Gorilla Grodd
77 Gorilla Grodd
78 Gorilla Grodd
79 Weather Wizard
80 Weather Wizard
81 Weather Wizard
82 Clayface III
83 Clayface III
84 Clayface III
85 Hawk
86 Hawk
87 Hawk
88 Dove
89 Dove
90 Dove
91 Bane
92 Bane
93 Bane
94 Doomsday
95 Doomsday
96 Doomsday
97 Joker
98 Joker
99 Joker
100 Plastic Man
101 Plastic Man
102 Plastic Man
103 Flash
104 Flash
105 Flash
106 Batman
107 Batman
108 Batman
109 Superman
110 Superman
111 Superman
112 Arcane
113 Arcane
114 Arcane
115 Swamp Thing
116 Swamp Thing
117 Swamp Thing
118 Brainiac 13
119 Brainiac 13
120 Brainiac 13

Uniques
121 Parasite
122 Desaad
123 Darkseid
124 Flash
125 The Key
126 Commish Gordon
127 Catwoman
128 Joker
129 Batman
130 Superman

darthvyn
08-06-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Darth Shifty
The big question I have for the new IndyClix is: Will they release the best independant comic book characters ever? They are, of course, Milk and Cheese - Dairy Products Gone Bad! Merv Griffin!! :D :crazed:

that would be awesome!!!

i met evan dorkin at st. mark's comics in nyc a couple of years ago... he was siging books - and making fun of this rather plumpguy in a "champion" sweatshirt... he was saying things like...

"what are you a champion of... eating bacon?"

MERV GRIFFIN!!!

RooJay
08-07-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by JediCole

As for Savage Dragon, I suspect that we will have to await WizKids purchase of an Image Comics license, though I will not be in the least surprised to find that down the line.

I agree, the announcement of Image Heroclix is probably just around the bend. Even if it weren't though, none of the Image creators have ever been prohibited from licensing their characters independently (as policy), and Erik Larsen has demonstrated on several occasions that he has been inclined to do so (if not, he probably would not be likely to stay with Image).

Darth Shifty
08-12-2002, 03:44 PM
I just found a list of some figures that Wizkids confirmed would be released with the new Marvel expansion set, Clobberin' Time.

-Logan
-The Thing
-Black Widow
-Mr. Fantastic
-Invisible Woman
-Human Torch
-Spiderman w/ six arms
-Mr. Fixit
-Thor
-Nightcrawler
-Hawkeye
-She-Hulk
-Sandman
-White Queen
-Super Skrull
-Red Skrull
-Dr. Octopus
-Mojo
-Spiral
-Dr. Doom

And the new deluxe character will be
-Giant man

Here's a pic of The Thing prototype:

Darth Shifty
08-12-2002, 03:45 PM
And of Logan...

Darth Shifty
08-12-2002, 03:46 PM
And of Black Widow...

Darth Shifty
08-12-2002, 03:47 PM
And of Electra...

Darth Shifty
08-12-2002, 03:48 PM
And last, but not least, Dr. Doom...

jjreason
08-12-2002, 04:44 PM
I think Doom and the Thing look beautiful. Im considering buying a case of Clobberin Time, and selling off half of it on ebay to recoup a little cash. I just got 4 boosters and a starter kit, again on the evil ebay, for just over 30 bucks. Ebay is where it's at for heroclix.

Darth Shifty
08-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Evil ebay has some damn good deals for Heroclix. I just completed a pre-sell auction for some Clobberin' Time and it came out to $4.20 a booster with shipping. Not too shabby.

The True Maul
08-13-2002, 04:50 PM
Congrats, Shifty and thanks for posting the pics, can't wait to get Dr.Doom!! :D

jjreason
08-16-2002, 01:53 AM
Got lucky today - 2 boosters and here's the breakdown:

Unique Spidey (2nd one, anyone feel a trade for this one?)
Veteran Wolverine, Captain America, Puppet Master
Experienced Vulture,
Rookie Sabretooth, Blizzard, Kang.

Wooeee, good packs. I bought 2, figuring Id get skunked and have to buy 2 more, then maybe even 2 more to get a unique. Spidey popped out in the second pack and surprised me as he was in a blue wrapper instead of white??? Anyone else seen this? PM me if you need the Spidey. I still need a few uniques (Wolverine being first and foremost) and am willing to trade.

The True Maul
08-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Well I just bid on all three Hobgoblins ( Rookie, Exprienced,and Vet.) for $2.00, I hope I win!! :)

darthvyn
08-16-2002, 10:28 AM
those pics look GREAT!!! i had kinda gotten out of the heroclix thing, and was anticipating getting back into it when DC came out, but the doom and thing look too cool!!!

Darth Shifty
08-17-2002, 07:59 PM
I just picked up the indoor and outdoor adventure packs. They're pretty cool, but the $15 price tag was kinda steep for what they came with. Each pack comes with a new map, 4 3-D objects (which are sculpted really well) and some scenario cards. The outdoor objects are a crate, dumpster, mailbox and a light pole - which is pretty cool because it's made of bendy plastic, so you can wrap it around an opposing character (it gives your hero the incapacitate super power). The indoor objects are a soda machine, desk, computer and a bookshelf.

The True Maul
08-17-2002, 08:26 PM
Congrats Shifty can't wait to get those packs! :)

Darth Shifty
08-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Is anyone going to be buying the new Mechwarrior Clix game that just came out? It looks like it would be pretty fun, but I'm kinda skeptical. I'm kinda waiting for some reviews of the game to help me make a decision. And the starters and boosters are a couple bucks more than Heroclix.

jjreason
08-22-2002, 09:05 PM
I too am curious, but I really can't afford to many more collections. I wish I had a friend who'd buy that game, and then we could play both. Im getting some new boosters and a starter set (infinity challenge) in the mail soon, and that might be it for me until CT comes out.

RooJay
08-23-2002, 07:58 PM
I was just thinking the other day how strange it was that nobody has mentioned how cool a Star Wars Heroclix game would be. Of course it'll probably never happen since Wiz Kids is a competitor of Wizard's of the Coast, and it would probably steal a lot of the fire from the SW RPG. Plus, Hasbro might see it as possible competition for the Saga line (by the way, I'd collect both if it were to ever happen!). We can still have our dreams though!
I'd also like to see a Masters of the Universe and Thundercats game, and maybe even a whole line based on old cartoons: Silverhawks, Herculoids, Space Ghost, Tigersharks, Thundarr, etc..

The True Maul
08-23-2002, 08:09 PM
That would be great Roojay!! :)

jjreason
08-24-2002, 04:05 PM
Yes, but as you say RooJay, difficult to realize. Maybe WOTC will look at their licence and apply for a miniatures game within. I know I'd be down with spending a bundle on them (Hope my wife didn't hear that - but I also hope WOTC did!).

BoShek
08-24-2002, 08:13 PM
I have looked at these every time I have been in EB but I have resisted buying them (I'm a DC man). But with the DC Heroclix coming out, I don't think I will be able to resist!

Darth Shifty
08-24-2002, 08:21 PM
Star Wars Heroclix might be a possibility when the new IndyClix comes out. Wizkids did get some of the Dark Horse licenses, so we just might see some characters in the Clix universe. Probably not in the initial set, but maybe eventually.

RooJay
08-26-2002, 11:31 AM
I cold see how one might think that, but Star Wars is in no way, shape, or form a Dark Horse license. Star Wars is solely the license of Lucasfilm, and Dark Horse merely pays Lucasfilm the licensing fee needed to allow them the ability to produce comics based on Uncle George's universe. This arrangement gives absolutely no power to Dark Horse over further licensing arrangements for the Star Wars characters.
No, the only way we'll ever get Star Wars HeroClix is if Wizards of the Coast produces their own take-off of the game, or if they manage to buy out Wiz Kids. Even then, it may not be terribly likely as they may not want to compete against their own Star Wars roleplaying game. We can still have our dreams though.

Darth Shifty
08-26-2002, 12:21 PM
So Wizards holds the sole license for any Star Wars game whatsoever? (I truly hate WotC)

RooJay
08-26-2002, 12:43 PM
For any role-playing games, yes.

Darth Shifty
08-26-2002, 01:24 PM
Nooooooooooo!!!! That's not true, that's impossible! Is Wizards owned by Microsoft?

The True Maul
08-28-2002, 09:07 AM
Here are some pics and some stats of DC Heroclix
Here ya go:
Harley Quinn (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37041)

The True Maul
08-28-2002, 09:22 AM
Here are the rest:

Joker (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37040)

Plastic Man (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37039)

Superman (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37037)

Doomsday (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37055)

Batman (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37038)

Aquaman (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37084)

I will post pictures and stats of the new Hero or Villian later when the information is released on the site!! :)

RooJay
08-28-2002, 08:38 PM
I wish they'd show more "sneak previews". It's apparent that they have a lot more ready that they can show us. If you look closely at the photos of the box sets you can make out very small images of Solomon Grundy, Blue Beetle, Black Manta, the Parasite, and one other that I can't make out. It's very frustrating. I just don't understand why they don't just show us all they've got. I'm beginning to get very anxious!

The True Maul
08-29-2002, 07:57 AM
Yes, I know it's dumb they show one a week, and this week they diddn't put one up at all. Now I don't even go to there site much to look at the gallery. You can go to ebay type in DC Heroclix and you can getpictures there from ones they don't even show on the site. :)

The True Maul
08-30-2002, 10:39 AM
Heres The Riddler, they just put him up:

Th Riddler (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?cid=37109)

jjreason
10-07-2002, 03:04 AM
Just wanted to bump this for the purposes of asking:

"Has anyone seen any Clobberin' Time yet?"

The True Maul
10-07-2002, 05:50 AM
jjreason, it won't be out till november or december.:)