PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everyone

Jek Porky 2002
06-26-2002, 03:30 PM
Please don't merge this with the mabuden thread, because it's not actually the same subject, this is a public appologie for the sick remarks that I left in a reply to his origional thread, as Jargo pointed out it was meant in jest before I realised the seriousness of the situation. To be quite honest I completely forgot all about it untill today when I read the post.

I know that it's all been resolved now, but I hope I didn't upset anyone at the time and I am very sorry if I did, I'm just glad now that Mabuden is safe and well and would just like to apologise one more time to everyone aswell as Mubuden.

Dryanta
06-26-2002, 06:10 PM
Hey Jek,
It's all good.With all the things we all see on the inbterent it is sometimes hard to know when it's serious or not.I'm sure no one here holds any ill will towards you.I personally don't.If I had never made inappropriate comments then I'd be angry at you ;)

Jek Porky 2002
06-27-2002, 03:32 PM
It's all O.K now, Mabuden sent me a PM explaining that he understood and we're cool now (breaths a sigh of relief and wipes the sweat from forehead):D

BTW thanks for your understaning too Dryanta, for a minute I really thought I blew it with you guys.

mabudonicus
06-27-2002, 04:15 PM
I don't wanna bump this up, but I just want to say this. I PMed Jek, and we're cool. I really don't believe that he realized (that's a ZED,BTW :)) how strong his words are. Everyone makes mistakes, you don't learn nuthin otherwise. I hope that this is the last response necessary for this particular thread, cause I know how hearing your own words played back can make you feel, once you know how they came off, anyways. CASE CLOSED.

Dar' Argol
06-28-2002, 12:02 AM
No harm no foul. That's why I edited it Jek. mabudon says case closed, I say

THREAD CLOSED :)