PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Tanaab

Sidiously Darth
06-27-2002, 03:34 AM
Is this covered in any of the books? I've read the Lando trilogy but don't recall them covering this. I know it occurred after Lando lost the Falcon to Han and before he got Cloud City. I've read a little on it but I feel like I've read it in a book.

This is what happens when you read too much.:crazed:

Bel-Cam Jos
06-27-2002, 12:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not in the Lando Calrissian Adventures trilogy, but I'm not sure if it was described in the AC Crispin Han Solo trilogy. You got me, SD!

RooJay
06-28-2002, 02:04 AM
I know it was covered in one of the Dark Horse Comics Star Wars series', though I don't recall which one it was. I'm pretty sure it was one of the recent ones (within the last year if my memory is correct).

pthfnder89
06-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by RooJay
I know it was covered in one of the Dark Horse Comics Star Wars series', though I don't recall which one it was. I'm pretty sure it was one of the recent ones (within the last year if my memory is correct).

RooJays right. I remember hearing that it was featured in one of the recent comics, but I don't read them very often so I'm not sure which it was.

jet chan
07-19-2002, 06:12 PM
if it helps any i remeber reading about it in the essental guide to planets. from there it may give you a platform to find were it maybe in novel form.