PDA

View Full Version : What figures would you like to see as 12in? list five fav's in order from best.

jedi master sal
06-27-2002, 09:10 AM
Okay, now that we finally have the long awaited 12in forum I thought we could discuss who we would really like to see. List your five favorite's then apart from the list mention any other highly desired figs. (try to keep it short, yeah I know you'd like all the 3 3/4 scale to be made into 12in but that's unrealistic. so just mention your most desired.

Okay mine are (from most desired)
1.Adi Gallia (wish she was in EPII, disappointing this is!):frus:
2.Destroyer droid
3.Gamorrean Guard
4.Labria (Devaronian)
5.Momaw Nadon ''Hammerhead''

Darth Cruel
06-27-2002, 11:01 AM
1) All of them
2) All of them
3) All of them
4) All of them
5) All of them

I have never really cared about the order in which they are made. To me, EVERY character is as important as every other one.

I will, however, vote on polls. But I have to make my choice based on which one just happens to pique my curiosity at the time.

But in general...as long as they all get made...I don't care which order. Even resculpts of overdone characters like Luke are OK with me if it is a cool version.

jedi master sal
06-27-2002, 11:26 AM
Well see that's just what I was trying to avoid.

I would like for Hasbro to see this post and get an Idea on wo we would MOST like to see produced. That is why I specifically said "yeah I know you'd like all the 3 3/4 scale to be made into 12in but that's unrealistic."

Please just give a few most desired and let's try to get Hasbro to take notice. I for one would like to see at least all of the speaking characters get a 12in but even that's "unrealistic."

mini-rock
06-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Here's mine.

1) Kaminoan w/ Aiwhas (AOTC)

2) Jabba the Hutt (ROTJ)

3) Bespin Leia (TESB)

4) Rune Haako & Nute Gunray (TPM)

5) Yoda (AOTC)

Beast
06-27-2002, 11:51 AM
Here's what popped into my head:

1. Princess Leia: Bespin Gown
2. Jar Jar Binks: Gungan Senator (1st outfit)
3. General Veers (w/ removable armor, hat, and helmet)
4. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
5. Luminaria Unduli

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jaina Solo
06-27-2002, 06:26 PM
1. AOTC Padme - Geonosian arrival (white outfit w/cape)
2. AOTC Padme - Coruscant reunion (dark blue dress she's wearing when Anakin and Obi-Wan are sent to protect her.
3. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
4. TMP Senator Palpatine (that we were supposed to get and didn't)
5. Bespin gown Leia (ESB)

Looks like a lot of us would be interested in a Bespin Leia. What d'ya think the chances would be of a 12" inch fan's choice?

evenflow
06-27-2002, 06:59 PM
1. Jabba the Hutt w/ Salacious Crumb
2. Amanaman
3. Gamorrean Guard
4. Ephant Man w/ Bubo
5. Bantha

Raiden
06-27-2002, 07:16 PM
Mine:

1. Kit Fisto
2. Exar Kun
3. Quinlan Vos
4. Luminara Unduli
5. Aayla Secura

On a side note, I am pleased about the Jedi Council being made, but I hope it doesnt bite us all in the arse being a "club exclusive".

Greejo
06-27-2002, 07:25 PM
I'll do this in waves.....one from each film so far, five waves in total(that should keep Hasbro busy for a while). Although there are quite a few more I'd like to see produced eventually. :p

TPM
Nute Gunray
Senator Palpatine
Destroyer Droid
AOTC
Dexter Jettster
Kit Fisto or any other alien Arena Jedi
Taun We or Lama Su
or alternatively(since it's a new movie ;) )
Poggle the Lesser and or a Geonosian Warrior
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
One of the more interesting seperatists(or senators) like Wat Tambor for example
ANH
Momaw Nadon
Garindan
Kabe
ESB
Lobot
2-1B
FX-7 2
ROTJ
Gamorrean Guard
Ree Yees
Tessek

Throw in a few exclusives(since Hasbro always does) like...
Arena Padme with Nexu
General Veers(done Jango style)
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Amanaman with Bubo

..and I'll be a happy 12" collector for the next few years :D

libuse
06-27-2002, 08:05 PM
My top five would have to be:

1. Leia bespin gown
2. Leia in ewok dress
3. padme in white outfit at end of movie Ep11
4. Padme in white dress at end of ep1
5. padme in black dress corset ep11

Ook
06-28-2002, 12:08 AM
Okay, this isn't necessarily my absolute definitive Top 5....but 5 I'd definitely like Hasbro to see, and make. I'll try to consider which I want more. And this list considers those that aren't out yet, but have been announced--including the Rebo trio.

1. Squid Head
2. Gamorrean gaurd
3. Hammerhead
4. Ellorrs Madak
5. Myo/Djas Puhr/Zutton/Nien Nunb (Tied. :P)

A big ol' Jabba just might be nice, too. :)

JediWannaBe
06-28-2002, 12:56 AM
My top five is the same as my top one and top one hundred:

Dear Hasbro,
PLEASE hire someone that has prior work experience with the Dragon or Blue Box Toy company. The 3 3/4" guys you currently employ can NOT handle the 12" stuff, IE: ZAM WESSEL-YUCK!!

I will buy all the good ones you release! So, it is up to you, make crap and keep it, make good stuff and sell it out.

BillyJAck
06-28-2002, 01:30 PM
1. Ree Yees
2. Darth Sidious
3. Endor Rebel Soldier (like the new saga figure)
4. 21B
5. FX-7

SuperBattleDroid88
06-28-2002, 03:20 PM
AOTC Yoda
AOTC Geonosian Warrior
AOTC BattleDroid (More artiulation as in ball socket joints...)
AOTC Destroyer Droid
AOTC Taun We

Master Goeweins
06-29-2002, 11:48 AM
Okay here's mine:

1. Kit Fisto
2. Shaak Tii
3. Luminara Unduli
4. Plo Kloon
5. Female Tusken

Right now would be the best time to make all the obscure Jedi. This movie has made everyone Jedi crazy. 1 second of screen time makes it worthy of a 12"!

derek
06-29-2002, 12:35 PM
1. jabba with electronic throne.
2. nute gunray
3. ultimate boba fett
4. ultimate stormtrooper
5. chancelor palpatine with sideous robe
6. weequay
7. anakin(head resculpt) with robe and swoop bike
8. lando skiff guard disguise
9. episode 2 padme with a small head and articulated body
10. a new chewbacca(see tycho's thread)
11. 12 inch scale snowspeeder with luke in snowspeeder outfit.

JediBoulton
07-03-2002, 09:42 AM
This is a GREAT POST -- but a difficult one to choose.

General Veers
General Rieekan
Leia in Bespin Gown
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Hoth / Endor soliders would also be great additions
Weequay would be awsome
Lando in skiff outfit
Gamorrean Guard
Power droid would be neet as well
Jabba the Hutt would be great also...

I'll be back later...

jedi master sal
07-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Wow, some great responses.

I sure hope hasbro reads this. all are great ideas and gives hasbro much to choose from. I especially like the padme/nexu combo. hey we had Capt. Tarpals/kaadu, sandtrooper/dewback, han/tauntaun, amoung others, so why not?

Someone said FX-7. Wow, imagine that. this would be so easy for them to make. the 3 3/4 fig was awesome so how about it hasbro. Ooh Ooh! How about a two-pack FX-7/21B That would be so cool. Just don't make it an exclusive or if you do make the buyer commit to a predetermined amount to buy. (Let's get that number higher PLEASE) we collectors and completists are getting increasingly frustrated by the availability of things that should be easy to find. I for one HATE to pay for things on the net and don't ike scalpers. Do some justice by us Hasbro. We are you TRUE market, believe it or not!

Sorry, I got on a roll and couldn't stop. Okay rant done.

More favorites?

JediTricks
07-04-2002, 04:20 AM
I could think of a LOT they need to re-do as well as a BUNCH of EU figs :D, but as for first timers:

R2-D2 w/ lightsaber lauching action and tons of removable tools and opening doors
2-1B
Jabba
Imperial Probe Droid
Gamorrean Guard
Lando Skiff
Lando General
Obi-Wan w/ saber w/ removable blade & holo Leia
Transforming Battle Droid w/ STAP
Captain Panaka
Gungan Warrior w/ Shield and weapons
GONK Droid
Transforming Destroyer Droid
Darth Sidious
Padme Coruscant Arrival (AOTC)
Lobot

derek
07-04-2002, 09:07 AM
jeditricks,

if one figure was going to be remade, i wish it would be R2-D2.
is it just me, or is his 12 inch figure way too small?

i like everything on your list, especially a captain panaka, but please no more old obi wans.:)

N-2PF
07-04-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by derek
jeditricks,

i like everything on your list, especially a captain panaka, but please no more old obi wans.:)

derek, the R2-D2 is exactly 1/6 scale. But the 12" figures (like Padme:) )are not.

derek
07-04-2002, 09:47 AM
i just compaired my 12 inch versions of R2 and 3-PO, and actually i think 3-PO is too tall and R2 is too small.:)

N-2PF
07-04-2002, 11:35 AM
i just compaired my 12 inch versions of R2 and 3-PO, and actually i think 3-PO is too tall and R2 is too small.:)

We should start a new thread on that problem:http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11526

Geonosian
07-04-2002, 01:40 PM
1.Poggle
2.Lama Su.
3.Geo picador
4.Kit Fisto
5.Coleman Trebor.

JediTricks
07-06-2002, 05:25 AM
jeditricks,

i like everything on your list, especially a captain panaka, but please no more old obi wans.:) I think Action Collection R2 is an accurate height, but I've never really had much to compare him against since AC 3PO is too tall for the 12"-scale. However, I'll take whatever reasoning I can get to have Hasbro release a superior 1/6th-scale R2-D2. :D

I need an old Obi-Wan that has a removable saber blade though, and thinner inner robes, the one I have looks like he's wearing a thick comforter.

Jayspawn
07-06-2002, 01:37 PM
I would like to see...

1) Yoda (AOTC)
2) Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (AOTC)
3) Momaw Nadon (ANH)
4) Padme Amidala (black outfit in beginning of AOTC)
5) Padme Amidala (blue outfit on Tatooine in AOTC)

gtrain29
07-09-2002, 09:55 AM
I agree with most of Greejo's choices, however, I would add a few waves. For instance in ESB:
HOTH: General Veers
2-1B
either FX-7 or Hoth Rebel Soldier

BESPIN: Bespin Leia
Lobot
either bespin security guard or Ugnaught
(this would also be a great time to add a new Boba Fett made like the 12" Jango with both ESB, and ROTJ armor)

Then for ROTJ:
Jabba's Palace: Lando Skiff Guard
Gam. Guard
Wee-quay

Jabba's Palace2: Ree Yees
Tessek
Klaatu
There could even be more with Amanaman, Ephant Mon, Barada, etc. It would also be cool to see a Jabba with Salacious Crumb.

ROTJ Rebels: Lando General
Mon Mothma
Nien Numb

Other than these, I agree with Greejo's choices for TPM and ANH.

FKA Broke Collector
07-10-2002, 10:55 PM
1. Any Jedi
2. Any Jedi
3. Any Jedi
4. Any Jedi
5. Any Jedi

Please, please, PLEASE with good likenesses though.

plasticfetish
07-12-2002, 04:12 AM
I'm a sucker for the R2-D2 (ala Jedi Tricks) "w/ lightsaber lauching action and tons of removable tools and opening doors". I would love that.

I'm also a sucker for clear plastic stuff ... the 3 3/4" POTJ Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) figure is one of my favorites ... I'd dig a 12" version (perhaps with an electronic light-up/shock feature or glow in the dark skull.)

I read Hammerhead somewhere back ... that would be very cool ... any other cantina alien that hasn't been made would be great, but hammerhead is one of my favorite vintage so he's "special".

Yes, Jaba ... a nice big rubber Jaba.

Yes ... a Destroyer Droid that transforms does sound good ... and would it be too much to ask for some DIECAST in there? For that matter, I'd like to see other droids with diecast parts ... perhaps C-3PO with removable metal coverings. mmmm.

jrviking07
07-12-2002, 04:13 PM
ultimate stormtrooper
ultimate boba fett
a good chewbacca
jabba the hutt

jrviking07
07-12-2002, 04:15 PM
also plo koon with yellow lightsaber

DarthBrandon
07-12-2002, 04:22 PM
I would like to see the following made :

1. ANH. Captain Antilles in 12" and 3 3/4
2. ATOC. Kit Fisto
3. ESB. General Veers like JarJarBinks suggested.
4. ROTJ Imperial Dignitary 12" and 3 3/4
5. TPM / ATOC. Plo Koon

JediTricks
07-12-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by plasticfetish
I'm also a sucker for clear plastic stuff ... the 3 3/4" POTJ Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) figure is one of my favorites ... I'd dig a 12" version (perhaps with an electronic light-up/shock feature or glow in the dark skull.)
Oh man, you're a visionary! That sounds so cool, light-up "shocking" skeletal and skull areas inside translucent plastic!!! Oh man, I'd buy that for $30 or 40, no problem.

tagmac
07-14-2002, 03:55 PM
ANH:
A new and improved Chebacca (see Tycho's thread)
Rebel Fleet Trooper

ESB:
Leia Bespin Gown
Ugnaught
Hoth Rebel Soldier

ROTJ:
Weequay
Lando Skiff Guard
Leia Endor Gown

TPM:
Nute Gunray
Droideka
Shmi Skywalker

AOTC:
Chancellor Palpatine
Female Tusken Raider w/ Child
Padme Geonosian Escape

Darth Cruel
07-17-2002, 04:27 PM
OK I do have one that I would like to see made more than any others. AOTC Yoda with a lightsaber. He would need a bunch of articulation, though.

mark2d2
07-17-2002, 10:07 PM
1) HAMMERHEAD

2) DURO

3) SNAGGLETOOTH

4) 2-1B and FX-7 Two Pack (Exclusive? Alright with me. Just Make it!)

5) LEIA (Bespin Gown)

jedibear
07-19-2002, 11:54 PM
For all the saga:

Gamorrean Guard
Nute Gunray
Weequay

For AOTC:

Poggle the Lessor
Lama Su
Kit Fisto

Shawappa-Chewbacca
07-21-2002, 09:22 PM
Okay, I would like to suggest 5 new 12" figures from each film, plus an Expanded Universe wave. Each wave would also include a store-exclusive 2-Pack along with a Beast/Creature 2-Pack from each movie. Here's what I would propose...

THE PHANTOM MENACE
5) Shmi Skywalker
4) Anakin Skywalker (Padawan Outfit)
3) Nute Gunray & Rune Haako
2) Darth Sidious
1) Ki-Adi-Mundi

ATTACK OF THE CLONES
5) Clone Trooper (Removable Helmet)
4) Senator Jar Jar Binks
3) Anakin Skywalker & Padme Amidala (Wedding Outfits)
2) Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
1) Yoda

A NEW HOPE
5) General Tagge
4) Admiral Motti
3) Owen Lars & Beru Lars
2) General Dodonna
1) Dr Evazan

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
5) Ugnaught
4) General Veers
3) Lobot & Bespin Security Guard
2) Captain Piett
1) Darth Vader (Dagobah Cave)

RETURN OF THE JEDI
5) Nien Numb
4) Gamorrean Guard
3) Logray & Chief Chirpa
2) Weequay Skiff Guard
1) Princess Leia Organa (Ewok Celebration Outfit)

EXPANDED UNIVERSE
5) Kyle Katurn (Dark Forces)
4) Grand Admiral Thrawn (Heir to the Empire)
3) Prince Xizor & Guri (Shadows of the Empire)
2) Dash Rendar (Shadows of the Empire)
1) Mara Jade (Heir to the Empire)

BEAST/CREATURE 2-PACKS
5) Kaadu with Gungan Warrior [which I think they did make!?!]
4) Massiff with Geonosian Warrior
3) Bantha with Tusken Raider (with Hunting Rifle)
2) Probe Droid with Chewbacca (Hoth)
1) Jabba the Hutt with Salacious Crumb

These are a few of the 12" figures I would like to see made.

tagmac
07-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Yes...the Bantha w/ Tusken is a must have. Problem with Jabba is he's simply too big.

The Kaadu came out w/ Captain Tarpals two years ago, so they wouldn't need to make another one of those

Please, no Expanded Universe 12 inch.....at least not right now (although I think Mara Jade could be an exception).

Phantom_Jedi
07-23-2002, 06:27 AM
In no order of preference...

THE PHANTOM MENACE

Blue Twilek twins
Mas Amedda
Plo Koon
Eeth Koth
Droideka

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

Blue Twilek Jedi (A...Secura?)
Boba Fett
Dexter Jettster
Lt Faytonni (Anthony Daniels)
Yoda (with Lightsabre)

A NEW HOPE

CZ-3 (I think... it's the crazy looking droid in Mos Eisley)
Garindan
Owen & Beru (Double Pack)
Droids from Jawa Sale
Muftak & Kabe (Double Pack)

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Admiral Ozzel
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Chewbacca - Mynock Hunt

RETURN OF THE JEDI

Yoda, Anakin, & Obi-Wan SPIRITS (Triple Pack)
Klaatu, Barada & Nikto (Skiff Guards)
Lando General's Outfit
Bib Fortuna

That's all folks!

darth_steeler
07-23-2002, 11:08 PM
Eeth Koth!!!!!

gtrain29
01-09-2003, 12:46 PM
OK, now that some of the most wanted 12"ers have been made or are on the drawing board I can do this again:

TPM: I don't know if hasbro will make any more E1 figs, but we must hope that they will
SENATOR PALPATIN/DARTH SIDIOUS-- HOW COULD THEY HAVE NOT MADE HIM YET?!!! After all, palpy is the title character of the movie. It is especially frustrating since they did a great job making the velvety robes of chanc val and the senate guard. Even though sidious is just palp with the emperor's robe, I would still like to see the 2 individual figs made.
NUTE GUNRAY -- again, I don't see how he wasn't made yet. Although I felt E1 wasn't done properly, Darth Maul should have been the featured villain instead of a mysterious swordsman who never really does anything evil and gets cut in half at the end, nute was the 2nd main badguy after palp. It isn't necessary, but a RUNE HAAKO could also be made, as well.
DESTROYER DROID -- this is a must. hasbro should make as many droids as they can since there is a high demand for 12" droids, and we will probably see this guy in all 3 prequels.
CPT. PANAKA-- again, I think E1 was done wrong. the 3 main characters for the PT should be Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme (like Han, Luke, & Leia in the OT). Instead, at the end of E1 the 3 people you get to know the best are Qui-Gon, Panaka, and JarJar. Panaka was a great character and really needs to be made. I would even like to see the NABOO SEC. GUARDS, also, since they were really cool looking.
Other than the above mentioned, a couple podracers, maybe. ODY MANDRELL-- since he was once on the drawing board, and GASGANO, but no more. These would be easy since hasbro could just blow up the 3 3/4" versions.

OK, for AOTC I think hasbro has done a great job thus far. with Padme and Geonosian coming out all the main characters have been made except CHANC. PALP. and YODA. After these guys are made they can start making all the cool 2ndary characters, and lots of JEDI!

ANH
I think they've done a great job with this line, also. The cantina would be a great place to expand the figure line though. Perhaps a HAMMERHEAD, DR. EVAZAN, and GARINDAN. Also, since droids are always cool why not make a GONK DROID, finally?
I've also always liked the REBEL FLEET TROOP/TANTIVE IV TROOP and think he could be easily done.

ESB: Although there aren't as many characters in this movie as compared to the others, every one of them is really cool and should be made. Especially since ESB is many peoples' fav movie.
GENERAL VEERS/ATAT CMDR -- I've been dying for this one to be made. with the grey uniform and atst driver coming soon, I think hasbro has the tools to make him now.
LEIA BESPIN -- again, I don't see how she hasn't been made yet. I thought the whole reason they created the Princess Leia Collection line was to make this figure. Oh well.
LOBOT -- I've always wanted this guy. With the puffy sleeves and simple outfit I think he would not be difficult to make.
2-1B -- this was always one of my favorite droids. Several people have suggested a 2 pack with FX-7 which would rock.
other than that some other cool figs would be UGNAUGHT, BESPIN SEC., REBEL HOTH TROOP, and CPT PIETT even though they've already made a gray imp off.

ROTJ: there is tons of figs that could still be made from this line.
I haven't seen a lot of people suggest this, but I would like to see more ewoks. 2 or 3 at the most, though
TEEBO & LOGRAY -- probably the most popular and could keep wicket company on my shelf. I have to admit I'm surprised hasbro hasn't made a speeder bike/PAPLOO combo yet.
WEEQUAY -- we're finally delving into jabba's palace with Lando Skiff, Gam Guard, and Reebo band reportedly on the way, and this guy would make a great fig.
there are so many other great figs that could come from jabba's palace. I guess I would most like to see: SQID HEAD, REE YEES, EV-9D9, etc.
Finally, although they were very minor, they were very cool: I would love to see an IMPERIAL DIGNITARY or two.

Well, there's my break down of what I hope to see in the future. Let me know what you think.

bobafett07728
01-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Ok. . . I know this was supposed to be top five. . . but I'll break it down by movie. I also didn't put my top five in order. . . just five figures I'd like to see done:

A New Hope:
Dr. Evazan
Wuher
Jek Porkins
General Dodanna
Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru 2-pack

The Empire Strike Back:
2-1B & FX-7 2-pack
Hoth Soldier
Ughnaught
Bespin Security Guard
Lobot (Possibly a 2-Pack with Security Guard)

Return of the Jedi:
Gamorrean Guard
Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise
Mon Mothma & General Madine 2-pack
Lando General & Nein Numb 2-pack
Ev-9D9 & 8-D8 2-pack

Phantom Menace:
Destroyer Droid
Nute Gunray & Rune Haako 2-Pack(Or seperate. . .these guys need to be made!!!!)
Mas Ameeda
Senator Palpatine
Captain Panaaka & Naboo Security Guard 2-Pack

B]Attack of the Clones:[/B]
Jar Jar Binks in Senate Robes
Chancellor Palpatine & Royal Guard 2-Pack
Boba Fett
Lama Su & Taun We 2-Pack
ANY of the Jedi (Council Members as Priority)

OK. . . so I kinda cheated with the two packs. . . but you have to admit some would be silly if they weren't together. As far as movies went, there wasn't much from Empire that I could think of. Star Wars has a lot of choices because of the Cantina. Jedi. . . whew! There are a lot of possibilities with that movie, considering Jabba's Palace, and the Final Battle. Phantom Menace seemed a little lacking in the idea department, unless you include the Pod Race. . . but Gunray and Haako have to be made. . . they are main characters in the film!!!!!! Attack of the Clones includes all of the Jedi Council who we all want, but I wanted to mention some others that might be slighted because of the existance of so many Jedi. I also apologize if any of the afore mentioned are slated for release, I don't have the list memorized yet. I love the 12" line, and because there are so few made a year. . . I always get excited for their upcoming releases!!!!! Bring on the 2-packs!!!! We'll get more!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Ook
01-22-2003, 01:53 AM
New Figures

Hammerhead
Gamorrean
Snaggletooth (Zutton)
Squidhead
Duro spacer (Ellors Madak)
Myo
Djas Puhr

Rehashes

"Ultimate" Boba Fett, like the $40 Jango
Greedo w/ decent head sculpt & leather body suit, instead of satin pajamas. And no pastel orange.

Oversized

Jabba
Bantha

jedibear
01-24-2003, 06:13 AM
Great lists....

It's tough but I'll pick just five...

1) Kit Fisto
2) ReeYees
3) Nute Gunray (EpOne version)
4) Momaw Nandon (HammerHead)
5) Poggle the Lessor

There are so many more, but these are the ones that come immediately to mind. I hope we see more from EpOne along with the classics and AOTC. A lot of people bought up characters like Capt. Panaka & Rune Haako...yes! Also some more jedi would be cool (can't wait for my Plo Koon to show up in the mail).
At least Hasbro has been able to suprise me lately, what finishing off the classic bounty hunters and the forthcoming Gamorrean Guard....they're still listening to the collectors....let's keep these lists coming!

Jaff
02-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Amanaman
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
2-1B
Weequay
Ree Yees

JediCole
02-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Well, I hope I have not previously replied to this thread. I did not have time to go through every post first. And if I have, well here is my updated list (by film):

TPM
Wald
Rune Haako
Yoda
Gungan Warrior

AOTC
Kit Fisto
Taun We
Shaak Ti

ANH
Gonk Droid
Momaw Nadon
Dr. Evezan
Rebel Fleet Trooper

TESB
Lobot
Princess Leia (Bespin)
2-1B

ROTJ
EV-9D9
Nein Nunb
Weequay
Ree-Yees
Endor Rebel Soldier

Well, these are the main ones that spring to mind as what I would want to see/buy.

Greyfolk
02-13-2003, 11:14 PM
Porkins! Seriously, he'd be a great sculpt.