PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see rereleased that you didn't get the "first" time aournd.

jedi master sal
06-27-2002, 08:19 AM
I'm talking about modern era (mid 90's and up)

give us a short list of most desired reissues of 12 in figs.

for me i'd like and need:

1.Tusken Raider
2.Yoda
3.Electronic Emperor Palpatine and Royal Guard (well at least the royal guard)
4.Wicket the Ewok (actually saw him but didn't have the money, Arghhh)
5.Anakin Skywalker with Theed Hangar Droid

JediTricks
06-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Darth Maul, I couldn't get enough of that guy. :D KIDDING! ;) What was Hasbro thinking? First release not enough, then flood the market with 3 different 12" Mauls?

Tusken Raider would be on my list, that's about all I can think of though. I got the rest of the ones I wanted (and a few I didn't ;)).

TK421
06-27-2002, 11:45 PM
any speeder bike figure and make it mass released. :)
leia bouush, but I hear it is being released again!
fuzzy chewie
Tie pilot
endor han

mind you these are ones I want.. :D

Ook
06-28-2002, 01:17 AM
I want that damned Biker Scout, and I'd like to see poor Greedo completely redone. That first one blows.

BTW, I have the Tusken Raider, but if they were to bring him back, they need give him elbow joints. He's got no friggin' elbow joints!

Also I ordered him thru the mail when he first came out. Didn't know about the ridiculous accessory variation and I got the stupid gun. But I have him holding Luke's farmer rifle, and looks like the one that wanted fire on luke's speeder. :)

humsup
06-28-2002, 10:17 AM
I would keep my fingers crossed for :

1. Biker Scout (no bike needed)
2. Leia Boushh
3. Death Star Gunner

I will guarantee to get at least 1/2 dozen of Biker Scouts if it ever comes out again.

mini-rock
07-01-2002, 11:30 PM
Same with the Royal Guard. I'd get a bunch if released as a single figure. Or maybe even a Royal Guard & Royal Guard 2-pack.

MR

Greejo
07-02-2002, 01:55 AM
I'd love to see the DeathStar Gunner rereleased on it's own. And maybe the Royal Guard also.....just so I can have a pair flanking Emperor Palpatine in my display.

Oh....and I'd like to see them redo the StormTrooper at some stage. Not being able to afford Marmit, I'd like for Hasbro to have a crack at a more accurate version.

mini-rock
07-02-2002, 02:15 AM
I agree on the Stormtrooper.

IMO the Stormtrooper needs to be bulked-up a little. It looks kinda wuss compared to a Clonetrooper.

Laserbrain
07-03-2002, 02:49 PM
Scout Trooper w/ speeder bike. I cant believe I missed them when Target dumped them for $10.

TEN BUCKS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

evenflow
07-03-2002, 04:16 PM
NO RE-RELEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obi-Don
07-03-2002, 09:07 PM
I would like to see the EU put out again. I missed them all and now it costs a fortune to get one.

Jedi Juice
07-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Well, I never had a chance to get a vintage Yoda, so I would love for Hasbro to release a proportioned Yoda (compared to the regular 12 inchers). I hope Hasbro hears me!

Exhaust Port
07-06-2002, 12:58 PM
Solo Bikerscout and maybe an Emperor Guard solo as well.

For the most part though, no re-releases please Hasbro!