PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Council Figures

Darth Brick
06-27-2002, 10:44 PM
Which members of the Jedi Council have made the action figure list for the Saga line? Yoda, Mace, and Plo Koon, I know, but are there others coming?

I hope soon all the council members will be available, because I'm going to college this fall and I think it'd be neat to have the Council on my desk to, you know, keep me on track:

YODA: Finish your studies, you must!

ME: But those cute girls from English invited me to their dorm room!

MACE: Look, punk! Don't make me get all Jedi on yo' ***!

ME: Aww...

*the whole while, my Kit Fisto figure's hanging out at the girls' dorm, winning them over with his dashing, adventureous smile. Stupid Nautolan Jedi.*

Beast
06-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Avaliable: Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Shaak Ti, Eeth Koth (POTJ - Debatable)

Coming: Ki-Adi-Mundi

Unproduced: Depa Billaba, Coleman Trebor, Adi Gallia, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis

Eeth Koth I added, although in the arena battle Eeth Koth fights in just his inner robes. But He still was a test of the dynamic sculpt, and will work until/if they ever do a re-sculpt.

The E1 Adi Gallia is a pretty good figure, and since Adi didn't go to Geonosis, the E1 figure is fine for Jedi Council scenes. A action posed Stass Allie would be a good idea though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

ChemOx
06-27-2002, 11:07 PM
I too am looking forward/hoping for a complete jedi counci as well. From sketchy reports that I have heard, they should be put out througout the rest of this year and next.

Paul-Kenobi
06-27-2002, 11:17 PM
i'm sorry for doing this Please forgive me but i found this kinda funny

YODA: Finish your studies, you must!

ME: But those cute girls from English invited me to their dorm room!

MACE: Look, punk! Don't make me get out of this M***** F****** char and strick you down with great vengence!!!

ME: but...

MACE: DON'T GIVE ME NO M******* F***** BUTS!!!

ME: wha ?

MACE: what ?

ME: huh ?

MACE : SAY HUH AGAIN!!

ME: huh ?

MACE : Huh ?? what the h*** kind Talk is that, they speek huh where you come from ?

ME : what ?????

MACE: God Damnit boy don't play no M***** F******* S*** with me get back to your Damn studys!!!!!

ME: but Mace...

Mace Looks at him with his Plastic Deadly Stare

(Gulp)

Gose's Back to his studys

The End

sorry i just wanted to post alittle comady. No Offence to anything :)

Geonosian
06-28-2002, 10:20 AM
Will Trebor be made?

pthfnder89
06-28-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

The E1 Adi Gallia is a pretty good figure, and since Adi didn't go to Geonosis, the E1 figure is fine for Jedi Council scenes. A action posed Stass Allie would be a good idea though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I tend to just put Adi in as Stass Allie since the only difference I can see at all are their faces. Besides which you are right the Ep1 Adi figure is one of the best produced from that line; neutral, but still poseable.

OC47150
06-28-2002, 02:32 PM
Even Piell is my favorite Jedi, and I'd like to see him produced. If not, (attention Dark Horse!!!) make a future SW Tales stories about him!!!!

RAVAZ
06-28-2002, 03:12 PM
Censorship sux.

Darth Brick
06-28-2002, 09:29 PM
Don't worry about it, Paul-Kenobi. That was pretty funny!

Geonosian
06-28-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Will Trebor be made? Jarjar?

LTBasker
06-28-2002, 10:41 PM
Not yet known, but hopefully he'll be one of the next so I can have Mace with a Hernia start wacking at him and Shaak Ti for taking over Yaddle and Yarael's spots.

Paul-Kenobi
06-29-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Darth Brick
Don't worry about it, Paul-Kenobi. That was pretty funny!

* bows to all*

Obi-Don
06-29-2002, 05:17 AM
Come on Hasbro make this figures. There are a lot of people who want and would buy these. We need the Jedi Masters.

I know this has been said before. Just thinking about these figures in this posts makes me want them even more.

Jek Porky 2002
06-29-2002, 05:46 AM
I think that they should make them all in stances with lightsabers first, but then I'd love to see a Jedi Council set with all of the origional 12 in chairs sitting like they did in the movie, maybe Mace could come with his viewscreen, and some of the others could be resting their heads on thier hands and others could have there fingers inter-twined like Palpatine, I'd love to see this but I don't think it would ever happen and I don't think that you guys would like to see it either!

evenflow
06-29-2002, 08:41 AM
I hope that they also include Yaddle and Yareal Poof, and not just Episode II Jedi.

Jek Porky 2002
06-29-2002, 11:49 AM
That was what I meant by origional, the first council that we see in a film!