PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on Eeth Koth's lightsaber?

evenflow
08-16-2001, 07:24 PM
:) I really can't think of anything that would make it so new and different. Mabe a new color, orange?

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 12:34 AM
Perhaps it really ignites! Oh wait.......well my best guess is that maybe it can hang from his belt and the blade can be removed. Oh wait, that would be too cool.....hmm...maybe it glows in the dark or something...who knows... but it better be cool!

Mike Troxell
08-17-2001, 01:11 AM
New style sculpt? I'd say it's some sort of new blade, using the same technology that Vader (Wrath) uses--white rod with clear colored material around it Now that would be something.

Oh well, I guess we'll see tomorrow. :rolleyes:

JediTricks
08-17-2001, 01:21 AM
GNT mentioned somewhere that he thought it meant this was using the Real Scan process, and I totally agree, I bet that's what it meant.

Darth Cruel
08-18-2001, 04:39 AM
The pic just makes it look like a new sculpt that adds the representation of the wider part of the blade at the emitter. I am on the fence on this one. I'll have to see it better to know if I like it or not.

Starfig873
08-18-2001, 08:33 AM
I like the wider part for some reason. It looks really good for a lightsaber.

I think it will look cool when and if they ever make a new Luke Jedi figure. It seems to add a nice balance to the sabers...and if the blade is removeable thats even better!

JediTricks
08-18-2001, 09:27 AM
I'm not thrilled with it yet, but I'm waiting to see how it looks when it's in my hands before I'm sure, I'm willing to be surprised.

evenflow
08-18-2001, 11:01 AM
I am still undecided if i am digging the new style. I will have to wait to see this in person. I was hoping that they would have given hima new color. I guess not. :(

badtaste
08-19-2001, 03:30 PM
Maybe it contains an episode 2 spoiler? We'll read about it in the force files I gues...

GNT
08-20-2001, 03:30 AM
Its pretty cool,I like it alot it just makes it look more real looking and all!Hopefully all the Jedi and sith from now on will have the new blades!

BenQuad
08-20-2001, 08:53 AM
At last a light saber that actually looks like the dynamic weapon its supposed to be...... hope it lives up to my (now high) expectations.

JEDIpartner
08-20-2001, 01:45 PM
I think it looks okay... It's hard to tell with the prototype figures- I mean look at how much "Skullhead Vader's" lightsaber changed between the prototype and the pics we are seeing now!

Right now it looks a little clumsy and "bumpy/unfinished" looking.

...and really- do we have a choice?

JediTricks
08-21-2001, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
...and really- do we have a choice? Oh you bet! If I don't like it, I'm slicing it right off and attaching one of those extra Qui-Gon blades. The sad part of that is, if I do that, I'll probably buy a duplicate to keep carded.

PloKoon2385
08-22-2001, 03:36 PM
I was looking at it and I noticed that it looked a little shorter to me. Is it just me or do you agree?:confused:

BenQuad
08-22-2001, 07:51 PM
Sculpting looks great (short or whatever)....... we'll have to see what happens with the production version. They always look different when they hit the stores.

Deimos
08-24-2001, 03:11 AM
Hello, I'm new here. But I would like to say that I went to Wizard World, and the lightsaber looks really really excellent. I also want to add that the Imperial Officer and the Rebel Trooper will have two or possibly three different head variations. I think thats a great move by Hasbro. But who ever is reading this may have probably knew the information already.