PDA

View Full Version : What's Hasbro's Game Plan?!?!?!

ChemOx
06-27-2002, 11:13 PM
I mean, I really love the saga collection so far, but come on......Orn Free Taa, Massiff........Endor Rebel Solder etc.?? Some of the figs just dont make sense. I would have thought that some other characters in the movie would have deserved figs first. Next thing you know, they will come out with "#55 That Dude, (2nd on the left of Anakin as he departed transit shuttle on Coruscant)" Just want to know if there was a method to their madness.

Beast
06-27-2002, 11:30 PM
Orn Free Taa - Originally had a much larger role in the film, but most of his scenes were cut or scaled back. Plus he was in E1, and many people have been clamoring for a figure of him.

Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler - Originally the Massiff's were going to attack Obi-Wan on Geonosis. The scene was cut, but the figure was already in production. But, people love army builders anyway.

Endor Rebel Soldier - Another very cool army building figure. And there was a few people that wanted the jacketed version of the Endor Soldeirs. Again, it's an army builder figure, so Hasbro was trying to put out a fun cool figure. IMHO, they succeeded. :)

There are plenty of charecters getting figures, and over 2 and a half years before it will be predominantly E3 figures. So don't worry, alot of what you want will be produced. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SNAYSON
06-27-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Orn Free Taa - Originally had a much larger role in the film, but most of his scenes were cut or scaled back. Plus he was in E1, and many people have been clamoring for a figure of him.

Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler - Originally the Massiff's were going to attack Obi-Wan on Geonosis. The scene was cut, but the figure was already in production. But, people love army builders anyway.

Endor Rebel Soldier - Another very cool army building figure. And there was a few people that wanted the jacketed version of the Endor Soldeirs. Again, it's an army builder figure, so Hasbro was trying to put out a fun cool figure. IMHO, they succeeded. :)

There are plenty of charecters getting figures, and over 2 and a half years before it will be predominantly E3 figures. So don't worry, alot of what you want will be produced. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

here, here, i agree with everything you said 100%! There are plenty of characters yet to be made from all the movies! that's going to be a lot of figures to get!!!!!

QLD
06-28-2002, 12:13 AM
Yeah, the more the merrier.

2-1B
02-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Still waiting on that Jocasta Nu figure.

Beast
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Still waiting on that Jocasta Nu figure.
Even though I no longer collect Star Wars other than occassionally, I'd buy her.