PDA

View Full Version : some things regarding ephant mon

Kuzu
06-28-2002, 04:21 PM
:confused: First of all at hasbro's site it says ephant is fan choice figure #4,hahah,but thn it said it's comming out in sept,oct i thought it's comming out july.what the dillo?

Beast
06-28-2002, 04:41 PM
Nope, he's coming out in September/October. The July release date was what retailers were saying. This is actual news direct from Hasbro. So don't expect him until around then. But there are plenty of other figures to occupy your search until then. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
06-28-2002, 05:33 PM
This is a real bummer having to wait so long for him. One of the figures that really got me moist with anticipation. But will we see Teemto Pagalies in July or is he september too? The reports and articles of release dates are so confusing and frustratingly conflicted. On top of that the release dates for the UK are totally screwy compared to the states. Hasbro UK still has a long way to go to make things good IMO.

We haven't seen hide nor hair of the second wave of deluxe figures yet apart from Anakin who just showed up on the Hasbro.co.uk site for sale. They don't even have a listing for the Nexu or the Acklay. Damn damn damn! I so want the monsters so I can feed Kit Fisto to them. :evil:

But i guess i can wait for Ephant, waited this long already so it'll be worth it to get the monster figgie finally whenever he does show up.

Jek Porky 2002
06-28-2002, 06:00 PM
I agree the lists are quite confusing, Jar Jar can you do us a list of all the release dates of just basic figures, not unleashed, not deluxe, not vehicles, not beasts, just basic 4 inch saga figures! Thanx!

Beast
06-28-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
I agree the lists are quite confusing, Jar Jar can you do us a list of all the release dates of just basic figures, not unleashed, not deluxe, not vehicles, not beasts, just basic 4 inch saga figures! Thanx!
Already been done:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10725

MTFWBY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kuzu
06-29-2002, 01:28 PM
ephant was fan's choice #3 not 4

Beast
06-29-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Kuzu
ephant was fan's choice #3 not 4
Yeah, that is weird how Hasbro put #4 on him. Oh well, simple mistake on their website. I'm sure the figure will actually say #3. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

boss nass
06-29-2002, 01:47 PM
I bet this fig will be as hard to find as a Dooku,Yoda,or Chewy at first so maybe it might be wise to order him online and save ourselves the headache