PDA

View Full Version : Palpy and Djas Puhr???

Count Dooku
06-28-2002, 04:23 PM
When can we expect to see them here, anybody know?

ChronicJedi
06-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Just wait. They are probably gonna hold off until they can ship almost entirely new waves in the next batch of cases. As far as I know those are the only 2 the US has right now and we don't. Give it a few weeks yet.

The fact that we just received 11 brand new figs gives me overwhelming joy since we only got like 25 figs out of almost 50 from the Episode 1 line. Already we have 38 figures in the first 2 months of the new line! If Hasbro pulls the plug on us right now at least we got a lot more for our money this time around. By this I mean lower prices (up to $2.15 cheaper than in 1999) and more interesting pack-ins than say an extra blaster and a Commtech Chip.

Count Dooku
06-29-2002, 08:01 PM
I ran into a guy today at Zellers while I was checking things out for any new waves, and he had something interesting to say. He knows a guy that works at Wal-Mart who told him they have Palpy in the back in cases but they just aren't allowed to bring them out just yet. It was Palpy because this guy asked for him specifically. So they (Palpy and Djas) might already be here. I think they will pop up this week for sure. This guy was a hardcore collector so he wasn't bull******** me. Interesting...

mabudonicus
06-30-2002, 03:27 PM
Maybe ChronicJedi can help.. he's got some "connections" in there, I think... You mean in town, Dooku?? (oh, and thanks for the headsup the other day:))

Count Dooku
06-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Yes, in St. Catharines. This week I know we'll see them.

ChronicJedi
07-01-2002, 11:55 AM
Zeller's guy wasn't telling the truth. When the stuff comes in it gets put out. They won't look at specific case numbers and say "keep these in the back, and put these out" Although these two may even be in their main shipping warehouse cases those ones ARE sent out on a kind of "time delay". You just have to trust me. I have eyes watching in several places.