PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture of yourself!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

bobafrett
09-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Frett,

I hope when I reach your age that I still have a fraction of the thick and swarthy hair you possess. If you look at the earlier photo I posted, my brother who is 6 years older, is starting to lose it fast. I hope I didn't get his gene!
I am so glad I have my hair, I don't make a good looking bald man, trust me, I shaved my hair off, and it was brutal.

I was scanning in some old photos of my pop-group days. Man... there is some HAIR in those pics!!!

Sweet, gotta love those old hairstyles!

JEDIpartner
09-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Close the thread now. No one is going to top those.

LOL I have no idea why I didn't post those sooner. I recently found an old classmate from uni on that Faceplace. He'd asked me what I'd been up to since 1986 and I told him. I posted the pictures there so he could see for himself.

Suburban Boys deserve their own Wikipedia page !!!

Wanna start it? LOL The name of the band was such a tongue-in-cheek play on all of the urban culture that was coming up in the late 80s and early 90s. One can never take themselves too seriously, you see. :love:

I am so glad I have my hair, I don't make a good looking bald man, trust me, I shaved my hair off, and it was brutal.

I dunno, man... you're a pretty good looking guy!!! :yes:

Sweet, gotta love those old hairstyles!

I know... it was a bit-- :eek:

Tycho
09-11-2009, 02:35 AM
I was at the Angels game up in Anaheim for my best friend's birthday.

JEDIpartner
09-11-2009, 08:13 AM

It's good to see you looking more like you these days. :love:

bobafrett
09-11-2009, 09:00 PM

Good to see your hair growing back in! I mean it.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Could you have told that guy in front of you to stop playing Rock-Paper-Scissors for just a few seconds during the picture? :rolleyes: Angels Stadium (and its various corporately-sponsored names over the years) is a wonderful place to watch baseball. Always has been, even when it was enclosed or had football options.

Tycho
09-14-2009, 12:19 AM
I had breakfast with the San Diego Padres this morning and got invited to batting practice.

I'll face starter Kevin Correia on the mound!

I met many of the players today and had an in-detail discussion about SW: Clone Wars Season 2 with David Eckstein (Ahsoka Tano's husband in "real life" [Star Wars is a cartoon show and does not depict real events so far as we know in this galaxy]).

Here's me with Kevin Kouzmanoff (3rd base) and Kyle Blanks (rookie right fielder with 1st inside-the-ballpark-homerun in Petco Park history - and more real homeruns preceeding and following them).

I'm also pictured with Randy Jones who won the Cy Young Award before the first Star Wars movie was ever released.

Also here's the breakfast tables laid out on the field and the Friar mascot leading the kids in morning excercises.

2-1B
09-14-2009, 07:39 PM

I thought they played in Los Angeles? :confused:

Just kidding. lol

Tycho
09-17-2009, 06:41 AM
I and a friend were special guests of the San Diego Padres and got into the team's private VIP Club. They have batting cages right in their bar! Check out the keg cooler, too!

bobafrett
09-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Cool pictures Josh, I know we talked about a few of them the other day on the phone.

I was doing a search through some old photographs yesterday and found a few from my late teens/early twentys.

The first three were probably when I was about 19, trying to look like a model for some reason

The fourth is me in my first apartment setting up a photo shot of my clay sculptures.

The fifth is me standing/leaning on my first piece of furniture I ever owned, it was a shelving unit my mom bought me as a house warming gift, or a "get out on your own, your 20, and don't need to live with your mom any more" gift.

bobafrett
09-20-2009, 09:00 AM
And one from yesterday at the Sears in Oakbrook, Illinois. It's me (amazing it's the post a picture of yourself thread) standing next to the Craftsman American Chopper bike. I used to watch American Chopper a lot, but my time has been taken up by other things now.

DarthBrandon
09-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I was doing a search through some old photographs yesterday and found a few from my late teens/early twentys.

The first three were probably when I was about 19, trying to look like a model for some reason

The fourth is me in my first apartment setting up a photo shot of my clay sculptures.

The fifth is me standing/leaning on my first piece of furniture I ever owned, it was a shelving unit my mom bought me as a house warming gift, or a "get out on your own, your 20, and don't need to live with your mom any more" gift.

The first three pics remind me of a young Ben Stiller for some reason, my son even just said so himself.lol:D

2-1B
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Frett, what was in the ROTJ toy box in that 3rd pic from your younger days?

bobafrett
09-20-2009, 10:31 PM
The first three pics remind me of a young Ben Stiller for some reason, my son even just said so himself.lol:D

Yes, I used to get told that once Ben Stiller started making his start. Not a bad guy to be compared to in the looks department!

Frett, what was in the ROTJ toy box in that 3rd pic from your younger days?

It was actually a locker type box, that I hand painted, and used to store my old rolled up Star Wars posters in to protect them from damage, I still have that box, I forgot what's in there right now, but it's got a shelving unit on it with lots of my lego projects on it.

2-1B
09-20-2009, 11:24 PM
No, I mean in the upper right hand side...in the closet. It looks like a black ROTJ carton for a vehicle or something. :)

Tycho
09-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Barry, great pictures. It's fun to see how you looked way back when.

A Craftsman Chopper? I guess I don't know much about bikes, but my first impulse (before I enlarged the window I was viewing the pictures in) was to ask if it also worked as a sit-down lawnmower. :D

Looks cooler when I actually view it at a normal size.

bobafrett
09-21-2009, 09:20 PM
No, I mean in the upper right hand side...in the closet. It looks like a black ROTJ carton for a vehicle or something. :)

Sorry, yes, I see that but considering it was over 24 years ago that picture was taken, I can't tell you honestly, I even pulled out the magnifying glass, and studied the object trying to make out the printing of the description but it's to blurry to tell. it looks like some letter followed by "OCK" but I can't recall any vehicle unless it was one of those non movie vehicles the Kenner/Hasbro was suckering us into buying just because it had the "Star Wars" logo on it.

Josh, there is also a DieHard bike, not for the Bruce Willis movie franchise, but the Sears brand of battery, but that was somewhere else in the country.

Tycho
09-22-2009, 05:26 AM
Josh, there is also a DieHard bike, not for the Bruce Willis movie franchise, but the Sears brand of battery, but that was somewhere else in the country.

That sucks that it's not from the movie franchise. I got excited for a minute because I thought if I bought it, a crazy blonde long-hair from Germany with a creepy accent would start chasing me, trying to kill me. Wouldn't that be an adventure?

Slicker
09-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Josh who's the girl in those Padres pics with you?! Does she have a sister that looks the same?! :lipsrsealed:

Blue2th
09-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Cool pictures Josh, I know we talked about a few of them the other day on the phone.

You do look like Ben Stiller in that 2nd photo, it's uncanny.
I had a pair of gray shoes exactly like those back in the Miami Vice 80's. lol

Tycho
09-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Josh who's the girl in those Padres pics with you?! Does she have a sister that looks the same?! :lipsrsealed:

Hehe. She's a friend that lives in my apartment complex. We're just starting to hang out more often.

Rocketboy
10-01-2009, 01:16 AM
This could be the third time for some people here to see this. If you're one of them, sorry.

Not a picture of me but of what I'm getting myself into...

My grandpa had this great old mini car when I was little. He used to take my cousins and I for rides in it all the time when we were up north.

For the better part of 15 years its been sitting in an old shed, wasting and rotting away. Once my wife heard about it (then saw it) she wanted to rescue it. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, because I'd assumed it was beyond saving.

Once we got permission from mom to get it we unburied it from the old shed and discovered it wasn't in as bad shape as I'd feared. It was rusted and the tires were shot, but somehow the engine hadn't seized up over the years!

Now the plan is to slowly fix it up and restore it to it's former glory. After it's restored...no idea, but it's too cool (and too sentimental) to lose.I should stress the word SLOWLY when fixing it up, since I have little-to-no clue what I'm doing, so it will be a while before this is finished.

bobafrett
10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Take your time RB, better to do it right!

Rocketboy
10-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to take my time. I don't want to f*ck it up.

Tycho
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Rocketboy, that is so cool! Best of luck to you and keep us updated.

But yeah - DO take your time. Set aside even one day a month if you need to, but maybe plan to have it running by next summer.

This is a piece of your family history besides something to have fun with. I have to say that is awesome!

Rocketboy
10-03-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure I'll be able to do much over the winter.
Since I have no garage to work in I have to keep it in our small yard shed, which would be far too difficult to work in since we also need to store the lawnmower, grill, ect. in there. And there is no way I could get it into my basement.
But I am going to try and get started on cleaning up the body or work on the engine while I still have a chance before the cold & snow.
I'd love to have it up and going by March because my city always has a really cool St. Patrick's Day parade and I thought it might be cool to maybe drive it in the parade somewhere. With the cold and snow just around the corner I doubt I'll have it done that soon.

bobafrett
10-03-2009, 05:06 PM
A few pictures from my trip up North to celebrate the life of my Step Mom at a rememberance party for her held on September 12th.

The first is from left to right, Me, my father, and my brother Dan.

The second is me from that day.

The third, is me and my wife, Robin.

Tycho
10-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Barry, you're brother looks like you and you both look like George Lucas - your brother would be George Lucas in a cameo appearance in American Graffiti riding a Harley. But I swear, you should find a local friend who's a larger Irish guy with short dark hair who likes to drop a lot of "f-bombs," then carry around a high def video camera and charge people for autographs!

(Maybe help out Wal-Mart a little by doing this in the electronics department by the Star Wars DVDs - especially Nov. 3rd when the Clone Wars gets released. Have your new Irish friend constantly describe the event as "effin Awesome!" It'll work. Trust me.)

Tycho
10-08-2009, 03:39 PM
So here I am at Star Wars In Concert last week.

I became friends with Chewbacca and joined the Rebel Alliance only to be inducted into the local Ewok tribe.

Yub-nub! Yub-nub! Yub-nub!

Pictures from the actual concert appear in this forum under the obvious title. I still have a lot more to share of those.

bobafrett
10-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Chewy looks like he wants to run his fingers through your hair!

scruffziller
10-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I was scanning in some old photos of my pop-group days. Man... there is some HAIR in those pics!!!

Any songs for download on ITunes?

2-1B
10-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Frett, you need to put your dad in a set of Obi-Wan robes for your next gig! He can distract you with a Jedi mind trick and turn off the tractor beam. ;)

JEDIpartner
10-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Taken in NYC at O'Lunney's last weekend...

bobafrett
10-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Dale, your one good looking guy. Hope to meet you someday.

JEDIpartner
10-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks much, B!!! You're handsome and kind and generous to a fault. You're definitely one I admire. It's great to know there are such kind people out in the world and to have them as part of the great Star Wars community is even nicer!

Lord Malakite
10-25-2009, 03:30 AM
I know this has been a long time coming. After many requests, here is a picture of me in all my glory.

bobafrett
10-25-2009, 08:43 AM
I know this has been a long time coming. After many requests, here is a picture of me in all my glory.

No. That's actor Nicholas Cage with a bird on his head.

Lord Malakite
10-26-2009, 12:22 AM
No. That's actor Nicholas Cage with a bird on his head.
I was in the middle of a film shoot for "Ghost Rider 2: When Baldness Calls" when that bird landed on my head.

Beast
10-26-2009, 12:25 AM
I was in the middle of a film shoot for "Ghost Rider 2: When Baldness Calls" when that bird landed on my head.
*Sniffs sniffs* Do I smell BS? :D

Lord Malakite
10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
*Sniffs sniffs* Do I smell BS? :D
You probably do smell BS. My head was covered in it after the shoot. :cross-eye

Tycho
10-29-2009, 08:41 AM
I took Michelle out for dinner and to see Disney's Lion King in the theater last night. I managed to persuade my way into 12th row, center seats.

Even the second time for me, the show was phenomenal and so perfect for a date night. "Can you feel the magic?" .... "It's the circle of life."

Yup, "It's great to be king!"

I have to buy the soundtrack to this. But to see everything sang live right in front of me, with a full orchestra providing the music in person - it's amazing. And the costumes! - Just look:

bobafrett
10-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Nice pictures Josh, your right she does look great with her hair down.

pictures of my pumkin carving process, the first one I've done in years.

bobafrett
10-29-2009, 09:52 PM
More of the carving!

bobafrett
10-29-2009, 09:53 PM
and the final pics

Tycho
10-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Awesome work Barry! I've never carved a pumpkin, believe it or not.

Is that supposed to be a Yoda pumpkin?

"It's the Great Pumpkin Qui-Gon Jinn!"

bobafrett
10-30-2009, 06:20 AM
I actually though it looked more like a monster from the film "The fifth element"

pbarnard
10-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Awesome work Barry! I've never carved a pumpkin, believe it or not.

You're depraved on the account you've been deprived...Dear kindly Officer Krupke...

Nice blade work. Clean lines, BobaFrett

TeeEye7
10-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I liked the Norman Bates pose, Frett....

bobafrett
10-30-2009, 05:23 PM
You're depraved on the account you've been deprived...Dear kindly Officer Krupke...

Nice blade work. Clean lines, BobaFrett

Thank you sir!

I liked the Norman Bates pose, Frett....

Yes, it was one of my favorites in the group. Sometimes, I dream of doing that to certain people I don't care for, like Bin Laden for example.

Slicker
10-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Here's me on Victoria's Peak in Hong Kong.

bobafrett
10-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Very nice Slicker! Who's this Victoria?

Slicker
10-30-2009, 09:05 PM
I wish Victoria was a hot chick and her peaks were...well...you know...;)

Unfortunately it's just Queen Victoria. :(

DarthQuack
10-30-2009, 09:12 PM
How's things going Slickster?

Slicker
10-30-2009, 09:14 PM
How's things going Slickster?
It's definitely going good. It's exactly 10:13am Hong Kong time and I've got a double-deece can of Bud in my hand.

Tycho
10-31-2009, 05:58 AM
Here's some of my first Halloween pics. This was from last night and the pre-Halloween Party.

Today is now officially Halloween.

I bought the Robin Hood get-up to use for a pirate costume (with a beard, skull and bones bandana, and wig with eye patch and earing).

But the girl at the costume store liked me just as Robin Hood and helped me put my outfit on. She was cute and looked like Sarah Silverman. So I'm rocking Robin Hood just the way she liked it.

That paid off big-time tonight!

Not to confuse that last statement with the next one, but in an unrelated incident, I also met Billy Mays at my party!

The main event was in one of our event rooms in my apartment complex, which I live directly above. Then we took the party upstairs for a smaller group get-together when the police came downstairs.

Rocketboy
10-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Good costume Tycho!
But the Billy Mays buy deserves a fail since he wasn't Zombie Billy Mays.

bobafrett
11-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Remember the pumpkin in the earlier post? Well, here I am mocking it, as I enjoy a slice of, you guessed it, Pumpkin Pie!

Slicker
11-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Holy sh*t!! That's friggin' hilarious!!

Tycho
11-01-2009, 05:08 PM
With the red sweater on, and the action being performed, not to mention a very slight resemblance, Wierd Al's song "Eat It" came to mind.

"Just eat it! ...eat it ... eat it"

JimJamBonds
11-02-2009, 07:36 AM
...and I've got a double-deece can of Bud in my hand.

Wow is that some crazy local brand of beer??? Nothing like drinking the local brew when you're away from home. :D

Tycho
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
I took Michelle with me on the Lynx, a War of 1812 American schooner ship that operated as a privateer conducting lightning attacks on British ships to break England's blockade of the young United States. We launched from Oceanside, California and took on two other tall ships, including the big Californian.

The tattered American flag that still waved "by the dawn's early light" after these engagements inspired Francis Scott Key to write the song that we hear every day as our National Anthem. The Lynx really flew the Star-Spangled Banner!

So I stepped up to become one of the crew and had to raise and lower the sails on my captain's orders and prepare the ship for our attack runs. We had a 3-way ship battle going on out there. I'll write up a thread about that later, but just post the pics I'm in in a post-a-picture-of-YOURSELF thread right now.

Slicker
11-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow is that some crazy local brand of beer??? Nothing like drinking the local brew when you're away from home. :DLate reply but...

Up yours!! I had several Tsing Tao's while I was there! Although those are German beers brewed in there colony...whatevs...

Bel-Cam Jos
11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Tycho! What happened to your eye? Did you shoot your eye out with your Redbeard Rider Blunderbuss with a Compass in the Stock?

Mad Slanted Powers
11-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Tycho! What happened to your eye? Did you shoot your eye out with your Redbeard Rider Blunderbuss with a Compass in the Stock?

He probably tried sniffing a WED droid and one of it's many appendages poked him when he got too close.

Tycho
11-16-2009, 10:15 AM
WED Droid sniffing. Very funny.

So I got the first-class experience as a San Diego Padre!

There are more pictures of me batting and in the Padres' clubhouse and locker room around the site. But here are a few more good ones.

bobafrett
11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Sweet, I love the picture of you standing near the picture of Hoffman.

Sorry I missed your call Sunday, I got it around 1 pm, my time.

JimJamBonds
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Sweet, I love the picture of you standing near the picture of Hoffman.

They should change that picture to reflect the fact that Trevor is a Brewer. :D

Bel-Cam Jos
11-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Here's me as Charlie Chaplin in our city's annual Founders' Day parade, on the Hollywood float. My fellow "stars" are Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple, Audrey Hepburn, and Mary Poppins.

Tycho
11-21-2009, 03:20 AM
Looks like you had fun Bel-Cam Jos! Good costumes and nice float.

Tycho
11-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Over Thanksgiving weekend, we had a re-union of much of the San Diego Star Wars crew. Except for only 1 of the girls, everyone here has a modern Star Wars collection. There are actually folks missing from my inner-circle trade group, but back in the day, we were terrorizing Targets, Wal-Marts, and Toys R Us' across San Diego. Many have moved since and it was great to party with everyone and get back together. Fun times!

(not pictured are the customizers James and Darren, my best friend Tony, Mike from GH, Dexter, and Jose - my closest inner circle in the collecting hobby.)

The group here and my trading syndicate all met at "The Toy Box," a colletor-dealer store near the area in which I still live. The store had to close in 2002 but it was an institution where many of us all met back in 1996. We used to hang out there as Jim, the owner (pictured), would get stuff from connections overseas and he was on the news when he had The Phantom Menace toys months before anyone else (though SirSteve had pictures first).

Most of us in this group had personal deals with Jim and were not getting ripped off. He has a real passion for the hobby himself and an impressive private collection at his house.

Oh man, I wish those days would have lasted a while longer - and were still there today.

Tycho
12-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I shot for a great birthday :D

TheDarthVader
12-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Here I am in my IJ Fedora. This is when I had short hair. Now I have long hair.

Tycho
12-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I think with long hair, you'd look like the actor who played Gambit in X-men Origins: Wolverine.

I don't remember his name but the movie rocked.

TheDarthVader
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Cool. Maybe if I styled it different from this picture. This picture is without me having done my hair. I just brushed it for 30 seconds. So...my hair has seen better days. And now I have facial hair. YAY!

Bel-Cam Jos
12-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Is that the same wall and pictures behind you? Eerie... :rolleyes:

Tycho
12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
It's probably where TheDarthVader's webcam is - I'm guessing. But he could have tied up all his long hair under that Indiana Jones hat in the first picture and just faked it being short for us. ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
12-13-2009, 10:32 AM
It's probably where TheDarthVader's webcam is - I'm guessing. But he could have tied up all his long hair under that Indiana Jones hat in the first picture and just faked it being short for us. ;)Wait... you can falsify pictures on the internet now? :thisisendoftheinnocence: :eek:

TheDarthVader
12-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Nope. They were both taken in the bathroom where i can see where i am aiming the digital camera using the big mirror. The fedora was taken in august of last year. The long hair was taken on the day i posted it. :) those photos are not fake.

TheDarthVader
12-13-2009, 08:16 PM
here is one with long hair halfway decent

dr_evazan22
12-13-2009, 08:56 PM
This was taken the weekend I got my bike. Just took the training wheels off!

TheDarthVader
12-13-2009, 09:34 PM
I have a 2005 Honda VTX 1300.

Slicker
12-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Just me and my Snuggie...

Rocketboy
12-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Just me and my Snuggie...Guess who's got a new wallpaper...

Tycho
12-13-2009, 11:18 PM
TheDarthVader: you DO look like The Gambit in X-men Origins. :thumbsup:

Remind me never to play Texas Hold'Em with you. I'll lose!

DrEvezan: do you ever watch Sons of Anarchy? I can't see it in your picture, but I'm sure you have a rifle rack on that bike of yours, people call you Sir, and they promptly vacate your favorite seat in your local bar when they see you walk in. :D Please don't hurt me.

Slicker: you have a Christmas tree yet you look like you're celebrating Wookiee Life Day. I swear if you dyed that red, you'd have a replica of Chewbacca's Star Wars Holiday Special costume. :yes: We should have gotten you a date with Bea Arthur.

OK, now I'll explain why I'm dressed like I am (below). My friend Toni threw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I'm pictured with her and her boyfriend Brigham, and the next one is Nicole and me.

dr_evazan22
12-13-2009, 11:45 PM

Slick you look Wizard!

Since you said please Tycho, I guess I won't hurt you. Wait - I just saw that sweater! I take that back.

If we do a get together at CV next year we'll need to play some poker (assuming that I can go and will want to go). I seem to remember we talked about it at C3 with Sal.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-13-2009, 11:56 PM
here is one with long hair halfway decentAnd yet, the same wall and frames... :ninja: Weird...

TheDarthVader
12-14-2009, 12:43 AM
And yet, the same wall and frames... :ninja: Weird...

I know!!!

Tycho, you don't want none of this in Texas Hold 'Em.
Thanks for the Gambit compliment. My girlfriend seems to like my look. :)~

TheDarthVader
12-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Okay, okay. Me in 83 when i was 3. Where did the blonde hair go? I do not know.

Slicker
12-14-2009, 03:14 AM
Guess who's got a new wallpaper...*sniff* *sniff* I'm flattered.

Slicker: you have a Christmas tree yet you look like you're celebrating Wookiee Life Day. I swear if you dyed that red, you'd have a replica of Chewbacca's Star Wars Holiday Special costume. :yes: We should have gotten you a date with Bea Arthur. I never thought of that! If dying it read gets me a date with zombie Bea Arthur then count me in! :thumbsup:

OK, now I'll explain why I'm dressed like I am (below). My friend Toni threw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I'm pictured with her and her boyfriend Brigham, and the next one is Nicole and me.Man, I've GOTTA move to your apartment complex if that's what the scenery looks like!

Slick you look Wizard!

I'm waaaaaay ahead of you. I've already thought of buying another Snuggie and making a wizard hat and going as a Snuggie Wizard for next Halloween. Seeing as it's open-backed I'd just solve the embarrassing nudity with a man thong.

Tycho
12-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Man, I've GOTTA move to your apartment complex if that's what the scenery looks like!

I'm glad you like Brigham. ;) You'd get along with him I'm sure. My friend's a Navy SEAL.

I actually know him through his girlfriend, Toni. She and I have been friends for like 7 years now, we figured.

Slicker
12-14-2009, 04:38 AM
I'm glad you like Brigham. ;) You'd get along with him I'm sure. My friend's a Navy SEAL.

Who said anything about him?! :p

JimJamBonds
12-15-2009, 07:11 PM
just me and my snuggie...

awesome!!!!

Bel-Cam Jos
12-24-2009, 02:14 PM
It's not a picture of me, per se, but a window into how I was when I was Bel-Cam Jos Jr. It's a photo (for some reason, my scanner is being Grinch-like right now) of a page from an old ROJ spiral notebook; it also had a checklist of the Topps card set. Notice my unreasonable sizes of the Death Stars, their power capabilities, and how into Krull at that time I was (why? :confused: ). Hee hee! (a.k.a. me me! )

JimJamBonds
12-24-2009, 10:19 PM
That's pretty sweet there BCJ! :)

mabudonicus
12-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Man that is funny Bel-Cam- the Krull breakdown is hilarious, for both the lack of details (besides AWESOME) and "Power: Enough to Save a Planet". I don't know why that is so hilarious (haven't even started on the x-mas drinkables yet) but I will be using that quote as much as possible
:beard: Iso&Baws&Topes
We have enough beer to save a plnet in the fridge right now

JEDIpartner
12-25-2009, 04:54 PM

Nice!

Yeah... Lou got me the pink bunny pyjamas for Chrimbo. :love:

JimJamBonds
12-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I didn't know they make those in adult sizes!?!?!?!?!?!

JEDIpartner
12-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Ohhhhh... but they do! :)

Tycho
12-26-2009, 09:33 AM
You should wear those out, JP.

Have someone follow you around with a video camera to film other people's reactions.

I myself wanted a large rooster outfit. We need someone else here to dress as a cow, a yellow duckling, a goat, a farm dog, and then we should all go out on a toy run hitting many Wal-Marts and Targets about mid-day when everyone will see us. :D

The overall question on people's minds would be "WHY?!"

Our secret answer would be "to make them ask "WHY?!" in the first place!" :D

This should not be done on Halloween or Easter because that would be "too normal." ;)

Mad Slanted Powers
12-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Have someone follow you around with a video camera to film other people's reactions.
I remember how Letterman used to see what a guy in a bear suit could do.

Tycho
12-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Actually, I also want to wear a ski mask and dress in all-black, like a terrorist, but just go about my business shopping, and then check out.

I wonder if I'd get the police called on me? There's no law against wearing a ski mask.

They might say they're going to fine me for wasting their time - but I didn't call them in the first place.

Of course they could try and fine me for disturbing the peace.

Nah. I think I'll stick with the rooster suit. There was a guy at the Chickenfoot / Queensryche concert wearing one (pic attached):

bobafrett
12-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Two pictures. The first is of me and a bird, and the second is me and my son on Christmas eve.

Tycho
12-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Is that the proverbial partridge in a barry tree? ;)

Nice pictures, Barry

bobafrett
01-02-2010, 09:50 AM
A few of me on New Years. I celebrated at the house this year, with a couple of friends. What I look like after 2 1/4 beers.

Slicker
02-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Here's a few of me. The first 2 are from VEGAAAAAS!! The other is from when I got picked up at the airport. Cappy is to the right and I've got one of the twins on my shoulders. My oldest brother is off to the left.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I recently had to shave my head, as I'm in a production of The Handmaid's Tale playing an Eye (which is like a high-ranking soldier or CIA type of guy). In this picture I'm pointing at my Stephen Colbert poster, as he shaved his head around this time last year . . . I think that means we're twins.

TeeEye7
02-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I recently had to shave my head, as I'm in a production of The Handmaid's Tale playing an Eye (which is like a high-ranking soldier or CIA type of guy).

The only thing possibly better in life is playing a TeeEye! :thumbsup:

DarthQuack
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you.......Tee Eye....Tee Eye......

UKWildcat
02-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I haven't posted a pic in here in years... Anyways, here is a pic of me and my brother's dog that was taken a couple of weeks ago.

bigbarada
02-13-2010, 03:27 AM
This is me and a buddy of mine, Mac, sitting in a deer blind last fall. It was bow season and the guy taking the picture, Boomer, had just gotten back from a year in Afghanistan and was out there with us to get his first bow kill ever. Unfortunately it was too cold and nothing was moving at all, so we packed up and went home after about 4-5 hours out there. I'm the guy on the left with the glasses.

pbarnard
02-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Here's a few of me and the little guy taken ~1 month apart at 1 month and 2 months old respectively for him and me at 32 years and 9 months and 32 years and 10 months for me.

bigbarada
02-13-2010, 02:11 PM
A couple pics of me, my friend Mark and his two boys at Monster Jam last weekend (yes, that's me in the second photo stuffing my face with Cracker Jacks).

bobafrett
02-16-2010, 10:55 AM
pbarnard, in the second photo, the kid looks a lot like you.

BigB, is a monstor jam, a truck show, or a rock concert?

Slicker
02-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Monster Jam is a Monster Truck show. We've actually got the Monster Jam coming to Saginaw soon. Rednecks rejoice!

pbarnard
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
pbarnard, in the second photo, the kid looks a lot like you.

You're just confused by the barbeque sauce in the first pic (and newer of the two). :D

bigbarada
02-16-2010, 10:54 PM
BigB, is a monstor jam, a truck show, or a rock concert?

It's Monster Trucks. It's actually the first time I've ever been to one of these shows., so I had no idea what to expect. It was pretty fun, we got to see a lot of trucks rolling over which was cool.

Warped
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Me and the kids....

Tycho
02-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Sometimes there are quote writing contests for pictures without captions in the newspaper.

Regarding Warped's last picture of him snuggled up to the BMF:

"I love my Millennium Falcon more than I love my wife. Happy Valentines' Day honey!" [aside: - "Not you. I was talking to the ship!"]

P.S. - the Falcon is great though: it only talks back to you when you intentionally push its buttons :D

bobafrett
02-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Me and the kids....

Dude, that's a big bicep!

Bel-Cam Jos
02-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Here's CA's solution to its budget woes: an unknown and mysterious recycling program!

Warped
02-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Sometimes there are quote writing contests for pictures without captions in the newspaper.

Regarding Warped's last picture of him snuggled up to the BMF:

"I love my Millennium Falcon more than I love my wife. Happy Valentines' Day honey!" [aside: - "Not you. I was talking to the ship!"]

P.S. - the Falcon is great though: it only talks back to you when you intentionally push its buttons :D

My wife thinks I talk to my "toys" as it is.....That may lead to divorce papers...haha

Slicker
02-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Me with Cappy's twins before they left to go back to Colorado. :(

El Chuxter
02-20-2010, 01:18 PM
"Get this guy away from me!"
"Eww, uncle Nick, you smell like fish!"

Tycho
02-20-2010, 02:05 PM
That's a good picture, Nick! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
02-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Here's CA's solution to its budget woes: an unknown and mysterious recycling program!

Typical of our CA politicians: they can't get along, they can't balance a budget, and they can't articulate their recycling program. If only.....

Slicker
02-20-2010, 08:19 PM
"Eww, uncle Nick Slickers Mom, you smell like fish!"I fixed it for ya.

That's a good picture, Nick! :thumbsup:Thanks. You're much nicer than that Chuxter guy...

mabudonicus
02-21-2010, 02:58 PM
That plant in the background is kinda sad, but from what I recall of your experiments in "botany" it looks like what I would expect from the Hamlin brothers.
:beard: Iso&Baws&Topes
More water and more light would probably help ;)

Slicker
02-21-2010, 07:21 PM
That plant in the background is kinda sad, but from what I recall of your experiments in "botany" it looks like what I would expect from the Hamlin brothers.I'll be sure to let my mom know you're talkin' smack about her botanical skillz. ;)

She keeps 'em up but when it gets warmer during the spring she transplants them all outside and then they flourish again.

El Chuxter
02-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I understand Slicker's Mom can't grow plants, but she can sure grow crabs and mold like nobody's business!

ChukhaTrok76
02-21-2010, 07:47 PM
C'est Moi.:)

bobafrett
02-22-2010, 10:24 AM

Halarious! With the budget problems California is facing, maybe they decided on saving on the cost of using additional letters, and would assume the public would know what to put where.

Ando
02-22-2010, 12:02 PM
My brother in law and I both love Star Wars and our birthdays are 4 days apart, so we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday (so his boys/my nephews could play).

Here is a picture of us in our Marc Ecko SW hoodies that our wives gave us. Mine is actually from Christmas, but this was the first time I have worn it out.

I am on the left.

bobafrett
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
My brother in law and I both love Star Wars and our birthdays are 4 days apart, so we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday (so his boys/my nephews could play).

Here is a picture of us in our Marc Ecko SW hoodies that our wives gave us. Mine is actually from Christmas, but this was the first time I have worn it out.

I am on the left.

Rebel Scum!!! I'm going to break out with my Stormtrooper hoodie, and take you as a prisoner!

I was fascinated with the curls in my hair (all natural) so I took a picture, several actually.

Ando
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Rebel Scum!!! I'm going to break out with my Stormtrooper hoodie, and take you as a prisoner!

That is 1 of the 4 that my wife has bought me (I'm a lucky lucky husband). I also have the Fett, Stormtrooper, and the Shocktrooper hoodies.

Tycho
04-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Here's me and my cousins.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-13-2010, 12:47 AM
The girl in the picture on the right looks troubled. What are you doing with your left hand?

JimJamBonds
04-13-2010, 10:25 AM

Awesome!

(Tycho)The girl in the picture on the right looks troubled. What are you doing with your left hand?

Two words... mouse droid.

Tycho
04-13-2010, 02:13 PM
The girl in the picture on the right looks troubled. What are you doing with your left hand?

Holding her up with my other hand supporting her bottom.

Don't get any wrong ideas. The girls are my cousins!

Tycho
04-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I grew a beard and fought the Civil War last weekend!

That's me 3rd from the right with my platoon being addressed by my lieutenant, as we're about to move up to form companies.

Later me and one of the junior sergeants made sure these nice ladies doing their quilting weren't spies for the Army of Virginia. ;)

JimJamBonds
04-20-2010, 09:29 AM
While this isn't of me I saw this pic and laughed my ash off!
http://wiw.org/~jess/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/starwarswedding.jpg

dr_evazan22
04-20-2010, 09:53 AM
It's a TRAP!!!

A very fitting quote.

DarkArtist
04-20-2010, 01:27 PM
While this isn't of me I saw this pic and laughed my ash off!
http://wiw.org/~jess/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/starwarswedding.jpg

Ah Man you found my Wedding Photo.... I thought I deleted all those pics... lol. this is too funny

bobafrett
04-21-2010, 01:03 PM
I grew a beard and fought the Civil War last weekend!

That's me 3rd from the right with my platoon being addressed by my lieutenant, as we're about to move up to form companies.

Later me and one of the junior sergeants made sure these nice ladies doing their quilting weren't spies for the Army of Virginia. ;)

Nice! Are you still doing this for research for your book?

Tycho
04-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Nice! Are you still doing this for research for your book?

Yes. I want to experience everything I'm writing about. That way I'm as legit as possible - so long as all parties involve survive the experience intact, anyway. :D

(We were firing real guns at each other in this battle - after everyone was checked for actual deadly ammunition. The bayonets were real - and sharp - and we had to be trained to safely use then so as to not hurt anyone.)

I'm going to be opening up a new professional / celebrity model of a Facebook site that I'm working on, and the exclusive video of me in my unit under combat conditions will be posted there. (I'll put it up on the MySpace site, too). I've also saved the best picture of me in uniform for my profile page and "About the Author" article.

Right now I'm trying to keep up with my goal of 45 pages per day for my last self-revision before I send it off to Laura, my new editor, because I need to control my expenses that I put into this work. It's costing me thousands.

El Chuxter
04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Woah! Our very own Tycho is chillin' with some wicked Zouaves!

Tycho
04-22-2010, 12:38 PM
OK, my Facebook page with my pictures and video (soon to be videos) is up.

If you're friends with BobaFrett or El Chuxter on FB already, that is one way to find me, and "Like" my professional page. (I keep my personal page's friend list very small purposely - as it is just that - a personal page.)

Or you can search Joshua Adam Weiselberg, The Author, and connect with me that way.

There will be a lot more details about my novel and the writing / publishing process coming up, as well as new pictures and video from my trials in both ground and naval combat as well my other adventures and travels for my research.

chrisc
05-16-2010, 08:39 AM
Me in Afghanistan.....again.

Dar' Argol
05-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Well, this is probably the most updated pic of me . . . . I have cut the lovely locks that adorned my head . . . . *sigh*. It was time though . . . 15 years of long hair, I needed a change. Either that or my wife was going to contact Carson Kressley and have him do a makeover . . . .

The second is a recent pic of the Argol clan. I know some of you may remember the surprise pregnancy the Mrs and I had . . . . well here they all are!

bobafrett
05-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Me in Afghanistan.....again.

They sent you back? I was hoping you were home to stay.

Well, this is probably the most updated pic of me . . . . I have cut the lovely locks that adorned my head . . . . *sigh*. It was time though . . . 15 years of long hair, I needed a change. Either that or my wife was going to contact Carson Kressley and have him do a makeover . . . .

The second is a recent pic of the Argol clan. I know some of you may remember the surprise pregnancy the Mrs and I had . . . . well here they all are!

So you've been busy raising the kids! I thought about you the other day as I was stressing out being the only full time bike assembler at my store, and we've had an outside assembly company come in, and do a half arse job putting bikes together, and I was thinking, "What would Dar do?"

Tycho
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
More from the San Diego Padres' Team Pictures (and an earlier day when I was wearing a partial beard for my Civil War re-enactment pictures).

In the pics are David Eckstein and Chase Headley.

RooJay
05-18-2010, 07:19 AM
One of me from a recent screening of...something.

JimJamBonds
05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
One of me from a recent screening of...something.

The Incredibles?

Dar' Argol
05-18-2010, 11:44 PM
"What would Dar do?"

LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .

RooJay
05-19-2010, 04:44 AM
The Incredibles?

Uhh...much more recent (the pic is from last Sunday - Bob up there is a permanent resident around here.)

Rocketboy
05-20-2010, 12:37 AM
Maybe...
Toy Story 3
Cars 2
Brave
early Monsters Inc 2 stuff

bobafrett
05-22-2010, 07:37 AM
LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .

They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....

Tycho
05-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I spent the night partying with Queensryche!

Michelle and I with Eddie Jackson;

Michelle and I with Parker Lungren;

Michelle and I with Scott Rockenfield;

Michelle and I with Geoff Tate

Slicker
05-22-2010, 09:04 PM
I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...

JimJamBonds
05-23-2010, 12:38 AM
They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....

Dude, pic's #1 and #4 are crazy! How could you do something THAT BAD!?!?!

Tycho
05-23-2010, 12:48 PM
I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...

Michelle was my nurse after my kidney transplant. She and I have been close friends for almost a year and a half now.

Michelle was in those pics with me, Barry, and his wife in the Star Wars Insider and JediTricks met her a few times, too.

Yes. She's very attractive. :love:

bobafrett
05-24-2010, 06:51 AM
Dude, pic's #1 and #4 are crazy! How could you do something THAT BAD!?!?!

I don't know, but the company gets paid, by the bike, so they throw them together and count up the casualities (sp?)

JimJamBonds
05-24-2010, 09:28 AM
I don't know, but the company gets paid, by the bike, so they throw them together and count up the casualities (sp?)

Really!?!?! WOW!

bobafrett
05-24-2010, 07:16 PM
And they are coming back this week, as we were out of 58 bikes on the rack as of this morning. I try to check each bike they make, but some slip through and get out to the rack.

JEDIpartner
05-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Was out drinkin' at Around The Corner.

JimJamBonds
06-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Was out drinkin' at Around The Corner.

A little beer garden action JP? :D

JEDIpartner
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Just a little (all weekend)! :thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Just a little (all weekend)! :thumbsup:

Nice! Sounds like a nice weekend.:)

bobafrett
06-05-2010, 04:07 PM
A picture of me and my son from the Sox game just after he got sworn into the U.S. Navy. :cry:

Also, me and the Loop Rock Girl.......The Loop is a radio station here in the Chicagoland area. Every year they have a contest, and get all of these hot women, and narrow it down to one who goes around to all of these events and looks hot.

The third is of me and my wife. We were making our way to the seats when we came by a painting of Cracker Jacks. When I proposed to my wife, my plan was to put the ring in a box of cracker jacks, because she had said to me "I don't care if my ring comes from a box of cracker jacks". And now you know.... the rest of the story.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-05-2010, 04:42 PM
That's kind of funny that you were standing a lot closer to the Loop Rock Girl than you were to your wife. Of course, the reason for the latter is to show the Cracker Jack sign, but it looks kind of odd without knowing that.

bobafrett
06-06-2010, 06:24 PM
That's kind of funny that you were standing a lot closer to the Loop Rock Girl than you were to your wife. Of course, the reason for the latter is to show the Cracker Jack sign, but it looks kind of odd without knowing that.

Yep, I figure I ought to explain what was happening, lest I want my wife to cut me off of having any fun.

JEDIpartner
06-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Nice pics, Bare!!

El Chuxter
06-08-2010, 04:56 PM
This is now the longest-running DeadEye thread, isn't it?

JEDIpartner
06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
It outlived his own usefulness. :D

InsaneJediGirl
06-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Here's one of me proving I was a geek since a little kid. Even wearing the geekiest(and my fave) turtle Donatello!

Tycho
06-10-2010, 02:56 AM
Very cute Autumn!

When someone asked what you wanted to be when you grew up, did you say "a turtle?" ;)

My friend's sons actually responded in this way (they're like 3 years old at the time and twin boys...."

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Chaz: I want to be a doctor!

Miles (pauses and thinks it over): I want to be a fish!

InsaneJediGirl
06-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Thank you!

No, it was actually "baby doctor" and "animal doctor" at that age. I don't remember ever wanting to be a turtle or anything.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Here's me intently watching Jeremy Bulloch sign my SWW schedule to "Bel-Cam Jos" at Disneyworld (technically, at Disney's Hollywood Studios) this past week.

TeeEye7
06-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Here's me intently watching Jeremy Bulloch sign my SWW schedule to "Bel-Cam Jos" at Disneyworld (technically, at Disney's Hollywood Studios) this past week.

Instant provenance for the autograph and photo! :thumbsup:

Tycho
06-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Here's me and Clayton Richard on the field at Petco next to the Padres' bullpen.

Next, I took Michelle, her mom, and her sister out to dinner at The Boathouse in Coronado for her sister's Jr. College graduation.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
While not of me, since some of these things are older than some of the newer Forumites here and have been around so long they feel like they're a part of me and perhaps reveal just as much about me as a photo would. I was doing my later-than-spring cleaning and deciding whether to keep or dump many items today. Here is some old stuff of mine.

There's a He-Man figure that I spray painted gold, then burned with fireworks and a magnifying glass, later attached to the front of a skateboard I sent down my driveway to land in the street and bust his torso.:whip: There's an invitation postcard to see the She-Ra/He-Man movie behind him.

A Gremlins folder from elementary school. Spike sure looks nice, meaning not mean. :confused:

Some cut-and-paste (in the Old School way :pleased: ) from toy packaging onto paper: GI Joe and a DC Superheroes card game. :yes:

Tycho
06-24-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm doing a lot of that organizing / cleaning myself.

What do you do with these things you save and hold sentimental value for (for less than a great reason)? [rhetorical question]

I found a "Who's Who?" national honor roll book my mom sent my picture and stats in to be included in from my Junior High School days.

I hope they can recycle it. I mean it was nice to once again relive the memories but then what?

JimJamBonds
06-24-2010, 11:19 PM
... I mean it was nice to once again relive the memories but then what?

You throw it back in the corner/closet and dig it up in another 5-15 years, look at it for 45 seconds and put it away again. :p

Bel-Cam Jos
06-25-2010, 11:18 AM
You throw it back in the corner/closet and dig it up in another 5-15 years, look at it for 45 seconds and put it away again. :pWhat he said. :pleased:

Tycho
06-25-2010, 06:38 PM
I dream of making this dellusion a reality:

I live a minimalist's life with a very neat and simplistic living space - with my Star Wars diorama collection added to it. :lipsrsealed:

TeeEye7
06-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Mrs. TI7 has been filing and reorganizing as per the usual post-end of the school year ritual. She came across our son's TV tray acquired about 17 years ago just the other day.

Posted in honor of LM! ;)

Lord Malakite
06-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Mrs. TI7 has been filing and reorganizing as per the usual post-end of the school year ritual. She came across our son's TV tray acquired about 17 years ago just the other day.

Posted in honor of LM! ;)

Excellent. Everyone should own at least one Power Rangers themed TV tray. :thumbsup: :D

DarthQuack
06-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Is this (http://www.ultimatedisney.com/images/m-p/prspd3-03.jpg) you LM?

Lord Malakite
06-28-2010, 03:55 AM
Is this (http://www.ultimatedisney.com/images/m-p/prspd3-03.jpg) you LM?
Nope, I'm definitely not him. I recognize the scene/person though. That would be Boom (a character from season 13, Power Rangers S.P.D.) as he fantasizes/daydreams that he is the non-existent "S.P.D. Orange Ranger" in the episode entitled "Boom". He even goes so far as to cobble together a home-made Orange Ranger costume, which looks nothing like his fantasized suit.

Dar' Argol
06-30-2010, 10:51 PM
This is now the longest-running DeadEye thread, isn't it?

OMG . . . I almost forgot about DeadEye . . . . what a tool . . . lol . . .Oh the memories . . . .

lol . . I can see the dialog in the pic . . .

Jeremy - What's the name again??

BCJ - Bel-Cam Jos . . . that's B E L - . . . no . . just one L, C A M . . . .

Jeremy - Rolleyes . . . .

Awesome Pics though BCJ ;)

Tycho
07-01-2010, 05:46 AM
OMG . . . I almost forgot about DeadEye . . . . what a tool . . . lol . . .Oh the memories . . . .

By the way, I almost forgot to tell you guys:

Jessica Alba actually had MY baby.

Last weekend I captured Osama Bin Laden but the CIA made me turn him loose.

President Obama and I are actually trading Build-A-Droids.

I keep an extra-terrestrial transformed into a Camarro hidden in my parking garage.

El Chuxter
07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Can I ask you for advice on girls, guns, and video games? Since DeadEye's been gone, I don't have any one-stop shop for such things, so to speak.

JEDIpartner
07-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Here's one of me proving I was a geek since a little kid. Even wearing the geekiest(and my fave) turtle Donatello!

It's m'baby sis!! :love:

Bel-Cam Jos
07-01-2010, 03:51 PM
lol . . I can see the dialog in the pic . . .

Jeremy - What's the name again??

BCJ - Bel-Cam Jos . . . that's B E L - . . . no . . just one L, C A M . . . .

Jeremy - Rolleyes . . . .

Awesome Pics though BCJ ;)You were close. The actual scene went as follows:
BCJ: "B, E, L, dash, C, A, M, J, O, S. It's like Joseph Campbell, mixed up."
JB: "Oh. Interesting."
JB's inner dialogue: "Is this the last one? Please?"

I like yours better, Dar. ;)

Tycho
07-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Can I ask you for advice on girls, guns, and video games? Since DeadEye's been gone, I don't have any one-stop shop for such things, so to speak.

Well you see I'm supplied with my firearms directly by the CIA who I do special operations for from time to time. I suppose I could help you get ICBMs and stuff if you help me finish my Build-A-Droids though.

And since I'm considering breaking it off with Megan Fox now that she's not going to be in Transformers 3 and be useful by getting me a Leader Class Blackout figure made, I don't see a reason for keeping her around any more. I'll see if I can set you up.

As far as video games, well, I'm part of a secret laboratory's program to test a real working holodeck just like in Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's all I play now. I'll ask if they can beam you aboard if you're OK with becoming reconstituted matter and everything. :yes:

I am so awesome! You all are so lucky I post here! ;)

This was an impersonation and does not necessarily represent the views of Tycho at SirStevesGuide.com. References to any specific government agencies or celebrity individuals was coincidental and not meant to reference any persons or organizations living or dead.

Playing with Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles even in the privacy of your own home is unlawful and could result in the onset of wholesale global nuclear destruction and the annihilation of the universe as we know it. Do not attempt this at home.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
And since I'm considering breaking it off with Megan Fox now that she's not going to be in Transformers 3 and be useful by getting me a Leader Class Blackout figure made, I don't see a reason for keeping her around any more. I'll see if I can set you up.

I am so awesome! You all are so lucky I post here! ;)Going after engaged starlets, eh? :pleased:

We are lucky, as are you, Tycho. :thumbsup:

Tycho
07-01-2010, 08:24 PM
[EDIT - oh, I just got what you were inferring by your previous post. Hehe. Lucky and THANKFUL are the words for it!]

Maybe we're also lucky Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles was cancelled if only so Megan Fox doesn't mess up Brian Austin Green so much that he wouldn't be able to continue playing his awesome role of Derrek Reese on that show.

T: TSCC was one of the best TV shows I can remember and I really liked B.A.G. in it, as Reese was my favorite character.

On that note: perhaps HE is actually too cool for her!

Don't do it, Brian! Don't self-terminate like that!

Want a hot girl? Summer Glau also on T:SCC! :love:

Hehe - inside joke for those who know - I've moved on to dating her!

Tycho
07-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Well, I hope all the starlettes who are lining up to get their hands on me don't get too jealous, but I had to take out someone else...

Finally, here's some real pictures of me with my date.

bobafrett
07-03-2010, 06:17 AM
very nice Josh!

Tycho
07-03-2010, 09:54 AM
You met my friend the first time you were here, Barry.

Do you remember the girl who was the bartender at Chevy's?

Uh-huh. That's Julie. She said to tell you, "Hello," BTW.

Dar' Argol
07-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Oooooooo . . . Tycho's got a boat . . . . how fast does that thing go??? Can it do the Kessel run in . . . . .wow . . . I am a geek . . . *lowers head and walks away in shame* . . . . .

Tycho
07-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Here's my car and plane, too! ;)

I was in the 4th of July Parade (more pics in the How Did You Spend Your Saturday? thread, this forum).

I'm in my Civil War uniform because the 6th Federals were called upon to march for Independence Day Celebrations and I'm in G-Company. (we were the original unit to be stationed in San Diego right before our group answered the call to return east to Gettysburg to fight in the Civil War!)

I'm learning all about it and participating so I can experience everything I'm writing about for my first novel which is going to be published this year! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joshua-Adam-Weiselberg-The-Author/117114551640217)

Also pictured is my best friend and Star Wars collecting buddy of nearly 15 years, Tony. "He" is what happened to my dozen Dark Troopers and Space Troopers each that I pulled from Toys R Us' EU-Wave last month. (I wanted Jacen and Jaina and K'Kruhk of course).

I'll be writing one book from my series that takes place just after WWI, in the Prohibition Days with gangsters, Al Capone, and The Untouchables, hence my fascination with the old cars and that era in general.

For BobaFrett: (Vader's Fist) the 501st Legion was out there in the parade in full force, getting ready for San Diego's Comic Con. I was captured by a pair of Dark Jedi here for a few moments ;)

Rocketboy
07-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey, that car looks a lot like mine...only (much) bigger and completely restored.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=699078&postcount=2272

bobafrett
07-04-2010, 06:39 PM
You met my friend the first time you were here, Barry.

Do you remember the girl who was the bartender at Chevy's?

Uh-huh. That's Julie. She said to tell you, "Hello," BTW.

Yes, yes, But that trip was such a blur, between all the tests, the sights, my wife calling a million times

JEDIpartner
07-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Oooooooo . . . Tycho's got a boat . . . . how fast does that thing go??? Can it do the Kessel run in . . . . .wow . . . I am a geek . . . *lowers head and walks away in shame* . . . . .

It's a traaaaaaap... your life, that is. :p

How's it hangin' Admiral?

Dar' Argol
07-09-2010, 11:45 PM
It's a traaaaaaap... your life, that is. :p

How's it hangin' Admiral?

If I lose my voice this year I'll eat a mouse driod . . .

Not bad JP! Wife, 3 kids, work, my computer biz and trying to get a DJ thing rolling . . . .. other then that its pretty boring . . . . you??

Tycho
07-11-2010, 12:44 AM
If I lose my voice this year I'll eat a mouse driod . . .

Boil until soft. Serve with ketchup. Trust me. :crazed:

bobafrett
07-11-2010, 07:11 AM
I copied and sent that third picture of you and the Miller High Life guy, to my co-worker, who looks like him. I told him so months before.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Uh, WHY is the Miller High Life guy there? And his minions? :pleased: Isn't Budweiser the official beer of MLB? :confused:

JimJamBonds
07-11-2010, 12:05 PM
That (the High Life guy) is Wendell (thats his real name). While Bud may be the official beer of MLB I presume Petco Park serves Miller Products. The same goes for Miller Park in Milwaukee (duh!).

Tycho
07-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I actually never paid attention to what beer PetCo Park serves (as the regular domestic).

In fact, I've very rarely had a beer at the ballgame. I weight on average 2 more lbs. if I drink any beer.

If I do, I'd buy New Castle or Sam Adams if they didn't have the other.

I turn down Bud or Miller 99% of the time (actually 100% of the time in reality, but you never say never).

Anyway, Miller High Life had a big promotion at PetCo Park that night, and like people who don't actually use a diet program but get to be models for the commercial, I got to be in the Miller High Life promotion but don't actually use their product.

However, I am a legitimate member of the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association and there are surgical records of both Mouse Droids and the Holographic Princess Leia figure being removed from my brain through my nostrils to prove it. :crazed: The operation to get the 1/6 scale version was the tough one!

bobafrett
07-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Me with glasses, and even greyer hair......:cry:

JEDIpartner
07-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Me with glasses, and even greyer hair......:cry:

Oh, but you still look so handsome, man!!! :thumbsup:

It's not like I don't have more wrinkles or anything in my recent picture!!!

JimJamBonds
07-18-2010, 06:57 PM

And you sir brought a couple of tickets to the gun show! :sur:

JEDIpartner
07-18-2010, 07:15 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!! Well, it's taken me twelve years to get to this stage of good, but still mediocre. I was actually shocked when I saw this picture. Who knew?!!

bobafrett
07-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh, but you still look so handsome, man!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you Dale! Wow, those are some arms!

Yes sir, I agree!

HAHAHAHA!!!! Well, it's taken me twelve years to get to this stage of good, but still mediocre. I was actually shocked when I saw this picture. Who knew?!!
Mediocre, those arm arms to be proud of, nice chisled chest, working that V-shape!

JEDIpartner
07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Thank you Dale! Wow, those are some arms!

Yes sir, I agree!

Mediocre, those arm arms to be proud of, nice chisled chest, working that V-shape!

I tend to be oddly thick-waisted from the front. That's my dad's side of the family. I have some weird chunk right around my navel and on my sides. I even had that when I weighed a mere 142#!! I've tried everything to shed bodyfat, but to no avail. I mean EVERYTHING, so don't anyone make a suggestion! LOL So-- it's best to make everything else bigger to make that look smaller... right? HA!!! :yes:

I have to admit that I was shocked at how I looked in that photo.

JimJamBonds
07-19-2010, 07:13 PM
I have to admit that I was shocked at how I looked in that photo.

Note to self...

1) Go along with ANYTHING JP says, don't **** him off. :D

2) Thank God you have a couple hundred miles between yourself and those guns. :D

Dar' Argol
07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I still say Dale swallowed a midget body builder . . . . or that's one heck of a strong tapeworm . . . lol

JEDIpartner
07-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Note to self...

1) Go along with ANYTHING JP says, don't **** him off. :D

2) Thank God you have a couple hundred miles between yourself and those guns. :D

I might be g@y, but I can kick some serious a**! :yes:

I still say Dale swallowed a midget body builder . . . . or that's one heck of a strong tapeworm . . . lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:

Tycho
07-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Comic Con 2010 Transformers and Star Wars pictures:

Bel-Cam Jos
07-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Picture #3 looks like it needs a caption: "Sigh... yet ANOTHER slave Leia costume. Booooring..." :p

JEDIpartner
07-26-2010, 01:35 PM
You look like you are having great time, Josh!!!

bobafrett
07-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Picture #3 looks like it needs a caption: "Sigh... yet ANOTHER slave Leia costume. Booooring..." :p

Exactly, what, did you attend SDCC with a date, and she was taking the picture, and said "Don't enjoy yourself being next to all that flesh". Just giving you a hard time.

Tycho
07-29-2010, 11:56 AM
No date to Comic Con. That's funny actually.

It's cool if you can meet a girl with similar interests to yours at the Con. However, since this Con sells out now even a year before it's ever held (like tickets are on sale for CC 2011 now) it's no longer easy to "just bring someone."

Slave Leia is NEVER boring! (if the girl wearing the costume fits in it right)

But because of the sell-out factor, there's a better chance that a girl who already has her own ticket to the Con will in fact be interested.

The San Diego Padres' magazine just did an article about the team's affiliation with Star Wars and Ashley Ecktein's leadership with the lady fans (in baseball and sci-fi) and the Padres have a new between-innings-video with Jedi Master Yoda coaching our team. Apparently we just drafted Chewbacca to the lineup as well.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-29-2010, 04:32 PM
The San Diego Padres' magazine just did an article about the team's affiliation with Star Wars and Ashley Ecktein's leadership with the lady fans (in baseball and sci-fi) and the Padres have a new between-innings-video with Jedi Master Yoda coaching our team. Apparently we just drafted Chewbacca to the lineup as well.Unless Ms. Eckstein's already hashed out the details, I wonder if the team will get a "visit to the mound" by Lucasfilm for using characters without permission. But the picks I've seen have been cool with Yoda (is he a lefty or righty? ;) ).

Mad Slanted Powers
07-29-2010, 07:21 PM
But the picks I've seen have been cool with Yoda (is he a lefty or righty? ;) ).Doesn't really matter. Without the Force, he and Palpatine probably both throw like Mr. Burns.

Tycho
08-01-2010, 03:24 AM
You've heard of switch-hitters, right?

Yoda is a switch-pitcher. He didn't quite grasp the concept of a change-up in the conventional sence.

He also throws consistently below the knees. Eckstein's short stature makes him one of the only batters who can hit him - but then Yoda doesn't want to strike out his own teammate.

But to the competition, he throws sheer filth and if you sit near homeplate you can almost hear him say, "Swing you will," as he tosses pure crap from the mound.

Here's me and 3rd baseman Chase Headley, and more of me rooting on my home team, as well as a shot from my first base seats during Flashback Thursdays when we wear the retro-70's uniforms.

Slicker phoned me when I was actually on the field during the day game. We talked while I was waiting for my team to come out and greet their fans.:cool:

bobafrett
08-01-2010, 04:26 PM
I believe the first picture is of my brother and my son (or is it my son and my brother)

The second picture is me and my son, the new sailor

The third picture is My dad, Barry Sr., my younger brother, Dan, my son, Barry III, and I, Barry II.

Tycho
08-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Congratulations to everyone, especially your son, Barry.

It was fun talking to him on the phone before he left for his duty station.

To everyone else, notice how (except for Barry III) all the men in the family look similar to George Lucas! Barry's brother is even sporting the red flannel shirt!

bobafrett
08-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Congratulations to everyone, especially your son, Barry.

It was fun talking to him on the phone before he left for his duty station.

To everyone else, notice how (except for Barry III) all the men in the family look similar to George Lucas! Barry's brother is even sporting the red flannel shirt!

Thanks Josh! Very funny! I paid $200 fore the suit, so I'm going to wear it as much as possible. I think I may have looked better in flannel though.

bobafrett
08-11-2010, 06:34 PM
To beard, or not to beard?

Mad Slanted Powers
08-11-2010, 07:54 PM
To beard, or not to beard?

Perhaps a goatee or something.

TeeEye7
08-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Vintage 'frett has a :beard:.

......they way it SHOULD be!

bobafrett
08-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Perhaps a goatee or something.

I think a goatee would leave me looking like Rip Torn.

Vintage 'frett has a :beard:.

......they way it SHOULD be!

Actually I went most of my life without a beard, I can't remember when I started growing a beard, but my wife didn't want me to shave it off, I think because it makes me look younger.

Slicker
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
A pic from when I went up to Michigan. From left to right it's: Rocketboy, Cappy, and myself. I'm quite sure I was sh*tripped about an hour after this was taken. :thumbsup:

Ando
08-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Tuesday night after dinner, I laid down on the couch to watch TV while messing around with my new Nerf Alpha Trooper CS-18 blaster.

I must have been pretty wiped out, because I crashed hard and fell asleep.

The attached photo is courtesy of my wife. I guess this was payback for the 30-40 pictures I have of her sleeping on the couch.

JEDIpartner
08-12-2010, 02:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Great picture, Ando.

Hey there, Slicker! Nice pic of the three of you!

Ando
08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Great picture, Ando.

Thanks, JP!

JimJamBonds
08-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Tuesday night after dinner, I laid down on the couch to watch TV while messing around with my new Nerf Alpha Trooper CS-18 blaster.

I must have been pretty wiped out, because I crashed hard and fell asleep.

The attached photo is courtesy of my wife. I guess this was payback for the 30-40 pictures I have of her sleeping on the couch.

You know falling asleep while on guard duty is punishable by death Ando!lol

Ando
08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Good thing I only report to myself.

Slicker
08-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey there, Slicker! Nice pic of the three of you!Thank you kind sir. There are lots more that I'll probably post once I stop being lazy.

El Chuxter
08-12-2010, 05:09 PM
That is clearly just a picture of Rocketboy and Cappy, with a second Cappy PhotoShopped in.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
The attached photo is courtesy of my wife. I guess this was payback for the 30-40 pictures I have of her sleeping on the couch."They can have my Nerf gun when they pry it from my tingling, pins-and-needles fingers, from sleeping on them funny!"

Dar' Argol
08-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Here is a fairly recent picture of me.

El Chuxter
08-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Wow... I don't know how to say this, Dar, but your wife is really packing on the pounds there. I'd tell her to lay off the frogs.

Dar' Argol
08-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Wow... I don't know how to say this, Dar, but your wife is really packing on the pounds there. I'd tell her to lay off the frogs.

WOW!! I am sooo glad she is not on this site . . . . you may have just missed having a lightsaber shoved up your Death Star!

Mad Slanted Powers
08-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah man, not cool. It's obvious that isn't his wife, but Dar himself. His wife is one of those three on top of him.

El Chuxter
08-12-2010, 11:01 PM
WOW!! I am sooo glad she is not on this site . . . . you may have just missed having a lightsaber shoved up your Death Star!

So, is your wife propositioning me through you? Thanks, but I myself am not partial to legless women with slimy green skin.

:cheeky:

Rocketboy
08-13-2010, 12:40 AM
And I was just about to compliment Dar on the nice rack and new gold bikini...

JEDIpartner
08-13-2010, 05:00 PM

I was thinking "exhaust port". :laugh: