PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture of yourself!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Tycho
05-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Are you the new Ewok chief?

Tycho
05-28-2013, 10:58 AM

You can see me firing (my rifle actually) on HBO Sunday nights (10:30 PST) on Christopher Guest's "Family Tree."

Tom's (the lead played by Chris O'Dowd) character is still in England at this point in the story. In mid-June, his character comes to the United States and meets me.

I'll teach him a thing or two about shooting.

Lord Malakite
05-28-2013, 04:23 PM
I'll teach him a thing or two about shooting.
That's going to look good on your tombstone. :p

Tycho
06-17-2013, 03:00 AM
2757427575Well, here I am about to start shooting.

Next Sunday, I will be performing in HBO's "Family Tree" mini-series at 10:30pm PST.

I am kneeling on the front line, awaiting orders to start firing on the Rebels who will attack our position on the fence.

Anyway, next week when the show airs, I'll try to capture some video so you can hear my speaking lines (and my gun blasts!) and post a link to it or something. At the very least, I'll have a lot more pictures.

I also think (think) that my non-disclosure agreement (for showing pictures I took myself on the actual set while we were filming) might be forfeit once the show is actually aired. But I'll be very careful about researching that. I got permission to take the pictures that I did from the director Christopher Guest himself.

JEDIpartner
06-19-2013, 05:55 PM
2757427575Well, here I am about to start shooting.

Next Sunday, I will be performing in HBO's "Family Tree" mini-series at 10:30pm PST.

I am kneeling on the front line, awaiting orders to start firing on the Rebels who will attack our position on the fence.

Anyway, next week when the show airs, I'll try to capture some video so you can hear my speaking lines (and my gun blasts!) and post a link to it or something. At the very least, I'll have a lot more pictures.

I also think (think) that my non-disclosure agreement (for showing pictures I took myself on the actual set while we were filming) might be forfeit once the show is actually aired. But I'll be very careful about researching that. I got permission to take the pictures that I did from the director Christopher Guest himself.

AWESOME and congrats!!!

TeeEye7
06-20-2013, 05:21 PM
I wonder if my son has seen these classmates on campus....

JediTricks
06-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Emeritus alumni! I love how Keiph ;) there is wearing his shades indoors.

bobafrett
06-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Pictures of me from my 2013 "Relay" event!

Tycho
06-24-2013, 08:50 AM
Awesome BobaFrett! You do a great thing - and every year! (and 'Frett gives blood every so many months, too...not to forget a kidney once upon a time, which I could never forget!)

Tycho
06-24-2013, 03:14 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joshua-Adam-Weiselberg-The-Author/117114551640217

I have uploaded a video of me in the middle of the battle action from last night's episode of the HBO mini-series "Family Tree" by Christopher Guest on the link above.

I'll post some more still shots later. This clip is focused on me (in the cowboy hat) holding the ranks as the Rebels attack.

JediTricks
06-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Pictures of me from my 2013 "Relay" event!Awesome! Was your hair that light when you started the race, or has running in trooper armor taken it's toll? ;)

bobafrett
06-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Awesome! Was your hair that light when you started the race, or has running in trooper armor taken it's toll? ;)

Old age setting in. LOL.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Here's one of me at Meteor Crater in AZ (thanks, TeeEye for the recommendation a while back! ). It was windy there, and I don't like open heights, so I deserve an actor award for appearing so calm. :pleased:

Tycho
06-27-2013, 09:25 PM
That's awesome Bel-Cam. It looks like the setting where we saw the Constructicons assemble to form Devastator.

I'm not sure they had to film that segment of ROTF in Egypt by the pyramids.

JediTricks
06-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Old age setting in. LOL.If old age were setting in, you wouldn't be running in stormtrooper gear. :thumbsup: Or should we ship you an imperial walker for next year? (Get it, "imperial WALKER"?)

Here's one of me at Meteor Crater in AZ (thanks, TeeEye for the recommendation a while back! ). It was windy there, and I don't like open heights, so I deserve an actor award for appearing so calm. :pleased:Very cool. I wonder if Lucasfilm tried to get the rights to shoot the dune sea scenes there before settling on Yuma, it has that look.

TeeEye7
06-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Here's one of me at Meteor Crater in AZ (thanks, TeeEye for the recommendation a while back! ). It was windy there, and I don't like open heights, so I deserve an actor award for appearing so calm. :pleased:

Nice photo, sir!

I've been there twice and would like to go again. We are heading east next week end on vacation and I've been trying to convince Mrs. TI7 to make the stop. I can relate to the height thing but it's irresistible to tip toe out on that landing for a look. It may just be a big hole to some people but I think it's an amazing place, especially when knowing what made it!

Bel-Cam Jos
06-29-2013, 04:55 PM
It may just be a big hole to some people but I think it's an amazing place, especially when knowing what made it!Yeah; who knew Paul Bunyan came down this far south and punched a hole in the ground trying to kill a scorpion.

Wait, what?

Bel-Cam Jos
11-09-2013, 02:42 PM
This year's Founders Day parade needed Jack Benny on one of its floats. Well...!

Tycho
11-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Good picture Bel-Cam!

You look like you'd be smarter than the rest of us.

An elder James Bond if you had a British accent.

There's a gun in your instrument case, isn't there?

Bel-Cam Jos
11-27-2013, 10:30 PM
I was on a corner this weekend. Now, in which AZ city was that, again?

(and thanks to Movember participation, my upper lip was warm)

Tycho
11-28-2013, 02:16 AM
now you look like a cop.

Robert Duvall, detective style.

Almost The Shield but you don't look mean.

bobafrett
12-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Me as I looked when I woke up this morning. I have since shaved off the facial hair, and will get a haircut soon.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-01-2013, 06:02 PM
I shaved off the 'stache this morning, myself. No more no-shave rules for December, now.

Tycho
12-02-2013, 03:18 PM
I think I am going to shave my head on Dec. 8th.

I will immediately start growing my hair back, but this will be good as I've had a dry scalp.

My beard will go with my hair, but first I am going to try and take some pictures.

I want to do a "Captain Picard" bald crown in bloody coveralls with an axe set of photos first.

This is a character from one of my novels.

Will I have to pay for 2 haircuts?

The first one I'm getting only half-off (but I'm not talking about the price.

Hmmm. My clippers are for beard and mustache.

2 haircuts cost less than the price of good clippers.

Decisions. Decisions.

I will also need a make-up job to look like I'm 70 and I already have "whitener" for my beard (that goes on before the blood).

This is sort of like a "dead-yourself" thing from Walking Dead, but not exactly.

I also have to check my filming schedule and when they might have Star Wars screen tests out here. I will want my hair for that.

I want to play a Gungan in the new movie and at least I could say my hair was covering my big ears!

But seriously, all this is because I'm fighting a little bit of baldness, I fear. It's a spot about the size of a bottle-top or a quarter. But I've already been for treatment and have a topical and oral medication prescribed and it's already working.

I think one shave will just make it easier.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-26-2014, 08:50 AM
At the 100th anniversary event at a former Pacific Electric Trail train depot (currently being restored). It made the Mother Road Run in less than 66 parsecs. :p Also, I learned that the telephone at the depot was connected to the train's overhead power lines; to make a call, you had to stand on the special wooden floor boards or you'd be called up the heaven in a bolt of lightning! :eek:

obi-dad
01-27-2014, 09:53 AM
I was on a corner this weekend. Now, in which AZ city was that, again?

(and thanks to Movember participation, my upper lip was warm)

and such a fine sight to see? I don't see no girl in that flatbed Ford.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-27-2014, 06:51 PM
and such a fine sight to see? I don't see no girl in that flatbed Ford.You have to look in the "window reflection" truck that's painted on the building. She's there. :don'tsaymaybe:

Mad Slanted Powers
03-14-2014, 01:12 AM
The local running store currently has a picture at the top of their race calendar page from a 15K event in 2012. I'm the guy in orange next to the woman in pink between the guys wearing numbers 191 and 332.

http://fairhavenrunners.com/race-calendar/

Tycho
03-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Good job!

Marathon running requires you to be in great condition!

I like to see people staying healthy.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Good job!

Marathon running requires you to be in great condition!

I like to see people staying healthy.
JimJam is the marathoner. The longest race I have done is a half marathon. I've been considering doing a marathon, but I can never stay injury-free long enough to put in the miles.

JimJamBonds
03-14-2014, 08:28 PM
JimJam is the marathoner. The longest race I have done is a half marathon. I've been considering doing a marathon, but I can never stay injury-free long enough to put in the miles.
I've been big on cross training in this training block leading up to my next marathon (May 3rd). "Only" three days of running but its been HARD running and on my cross day's I don't fool around much either regardless of if I'm snowshoeing, hopping on a bike (indoors for now) or on an elliptical.

Tycho
03-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Well, I'm impressed.

I'm a ball player and though we warm up, we're not endurance runners.

In my sport, the usual length of a run is a 90 foot sprint - but sometimes you have to run back to where you came from or some slobbering goon is going to try and touch you with a baseball.

Yeah, and other times you have to wait and watch a flying object to see if it bounces or lands anywhere before you can start running.

Then there's this guy in all black, and sometimes he tells you that wherever you ran, you didn't get there! Then he makes you go and sit down.

To a person who doesn't know much about my sport, it would seem that we make a mighty strange effort at trying to be runners ;)

Mad Slanted Powers
03-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I've seen the phrase that goes something like, "Our sport is your sport's punishment."

Tycho
03-18-2014, 04:48 PM
I was paid too model as aI Civil War soldier for an art class.

This with a student and she did a really good job. It really looks like me

JimJamBonds
03-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Looks good Tycho!

JEDIpartner
03-19-2014, 09:04 AM
I was paid too model as aI Civil War soldier for an art class.

This with a student and she did a really good job. It really looks like me

Nicely done!!!!

Here's one of me from last week.

TeeEye7
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Yep. There I am!

Bel-Cam Jos
03-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Is that a cat burglar at the crime scene?

TeeEye7
03-29-2014, 02:53 AM
Is that a cat burglar at the crime scene?

No. A catastrophe.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-29-2014, 09:35 AM
I feline this thread's getting kitty punny now... :meow: :o