PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture of yourself!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Darth Nihilus
07-22-2002, 07:09 AM
I can't think of who BigBarada reminds me of.:confused:

Jargo
07-22-2002, 08:17 AM
Least this new pic is brighter than your last one Nate. Why we couldn't hardly see you in that one. :)

mabudonicus
07-22-2002, 08:44 AM
Hey BB- in that pic, you actually look a lot like "hercules" hernandez, the classic 80s wrestler. Just an observation. There's other wrestlers that you recall as well, but I can't remember now due to outrageous humidity......

Jedi Knightrider
07-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Here's a more recent pic of me, with a beard and in need of a haircut.:)

I took it myself and had to lean over into the light, that's why I'm sitting so funny.

y'know who you remind me of? Luis Guzman, of basically any Steven Soderbergh movie fame. this one's from the ocean's 11 remake... here's a pic...

Jedi Knightrider
07-22-2002, 09:25 AM
and here's one from The Limey...

DeadEye
07-22-2002, 09:33 AM
Bigbarada, you don't look very happy...:p

bigbarada
07-22-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Knightrider

y'know who you remind me of? Luis Guzman, of basically any Steven Soderbergh movie fame. this one's from the ocean's 11 remake... here's a pic...

It's funny that you mention that, since I watched Traffic for the first time last night. I guess I do share some features with that guy, although I'm not sure if my features are quite as sharp.

I've always thought I looked like that actor who played Natalie Portman's father in The Professional (I think he is a character on The Practice too).

DarthBrandon
07-22-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Darth Nihilus
I can't think of who BigBarada reminds me of.:confused:

He kinda reminds me of peebles from the shaft movie.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Until I scan a better one....here's my hair :)

DarthBrandon
07-22-2002, 11:07 PM
Well I guess I could say nice hair Deoxyribonucleic.

Jango Jett
07-23-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Here's a more recent pic of me, with a beard and in need of a haircut.:)

I took it myself and had to lean over into the light, that's why I'm sitting so funny.

Bigbarada, from the picture you remind me of the native people
of Australia, the Aboriginal tribe peoples from down under ?
:cool:

Darth Nihilus
07-23-2002, 10:56 AM
LOL, you don't know many Aboriginal people then. Where I live people who claim to be of Indigenous (Aboriginal) descent make up roughly 25% of the population. No I would pick BB to be of some kind of latin descent. Of course this means nothing as most people mistake me for Greek, which I'm not.

bigbarada
07-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Jango Jett

Bigbarada, from the picture you remind me of the native people
of Australia, the Aboriginal tribe peoples from down under ?
:cool:

Hmmm, nationality? Well, let's see I am part:

European Jew
British
French
Swedish
German
Scottish
Irish
Cherokee
and possibly a little African

In other words, I'm a true American.:)

Strangely enough, I don't have a drop of Spanish or Mexican blood in me. My dad was adopted into the name Rosario, his biological mother's last name was Garay.

Darth Nihilus
07-23-2002, 02:10 PM
Wow dude, you're like me - Bitza nationality, bitza this, bitza that.:cool:

DARTH DUBIOUS
07-23-2002, 02:29 PM
Darth Nihilis that's the most cheery sig line I've ever seen.... get invited to lots of parties then? :p

BigBarada looks nothing like an Aboriginal man. I find the Aboriginal culture fascinating - true Aboriginal, the dreamtime and all that. Ever seen 'Walkabout' starring Jenny Agutter? mmmmmm............................................ ................. :happy:

sorry, drifted off for a second. I know one thing, I wouldn't want to tangle with BigBarada.

mrhat
07-23-2002, 02:41 PM
Isn't this just a lovely picture of me from my "photoshoot" for my Senior Yearbook? Its the best of 28, whats that tell you?

Tycho
07-23-2002, 02:44 PM
That you don't actually wear a hat!

mrhat
07-23-2002, 02:46 PM
My name actually doesnt make sence because i HATE wearing hats, well actually big hats like the one Mr. Hat Wears i can wear, my hair just becomes hostile towards hats

DeadEye
07-23-2002, 05:05 PM
Same here. My hair and hats are lethal enemies, never to be placed together. :D

mrhat
07-23-2002, 10:59 PM
An eternal fight there is between the hat side and the hair side, an eternal balance is created between them being apart.

Darth Nihilus
07-24-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by DARTH DUBIOUS
Darth Nihilis that's the most cheery sig line I've ever seen.... get invited to lots of parties then? :p

I get the invites but I shun them. I'm an angry young man, I'm mean, I'm gruff, I'm, I'm...

Sad and pathetic:cry: ;)

Forhekset
07-24-2002, 07:24 AM
Has anyone else noticed that not a single female has yet posted a picture? Not that it surprises me.

Jargo
07-24-2002, 07:38 AM
R2DEE2 did. She's definately a ladeee. :) but we do seem to be a predominently male collection of collectors.

Forhekset
07-24-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
R2DEE2 did. She's definately a ladeee. :) but we do seem to be a predominently male collection of collectors.

Oops, guess I overlooked a couple pages of the thread here and there....

Ah, now I see...R2DEE2's pic was one of those where you have to click on a link to another site, then click another link after that, etc. etc. That's why I missed it, I couldn't be bothered to do all that clicking the first time, too lazy. :)

scruffziller
07-24-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Jonna
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!!!!!

You asked for it, so don't blame me! It's Jonna:

http://matiskoj.tripod.com/pictures.html
AH!!!!!!!!!!! So that was you on your avatar with the Andorian look.:D

DeadEye
07-24-2002, 10:00 AM
He's not blue enough to be an andorian! :D

Jango Jett
07-24-2002, 11:52 AM
mrhat your hairstyle makes you look like the young Jedi, Anakin
Skywalker from episode I :cool:

Jango Jett
07-24-2002, 11:58 AM
the first thought that came to mind when I saw his picture was
Jonny Depp from the movie "EDWARD SCISSORHANDS" no offense
intended, :cool:

LTBasker
07-24-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Jango Jett
the first thought that came to mind when I saw his picture was
Jonny Depp from the movie "EDWARD SCISSORHANDS" no offense
intended, :cool:

I have to agree, just needs some longer hair on the rest of the head and there ya go. :D

Jonna
07-24-2002, 12:18 PM
That (the Edward Scissorhands/Robert Smith look) was how my hair was in high school.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-24-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Well I guess I could say nice hair Deoxyribonucleic.

hehe...well, I'm starting a new magazine since seeing you and your family :) it's going to be called GQ Family! :D

Those are some of the best family pics I've ever seen!

You guys belong in the movies...or on the cover of my new magazine :) hehe

Damn good lookin' family Brandon!!! ;) And nice to see you :)

darthvyn
07-24-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Jonna
That (the Edward Scissorhands/Robert Smith look) was how my hair was in high school.

yeah, robert smith was the thing that went through my mind at first...

hroooooberrrrrt sumiiiiiiith

HROOOOOBERRRRT SUMIIIIIIITH!!!

MECHA BABOOODA STREISANNDAAAAA!!!!

so if that's what you looked like in hike school, what do you look like now... the club friends pics?

Jonna
07-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn
so if that's what you looked like in hike school, what do you look like now... the club friends pics?

Yep! Except for the travel pics on the page, all of them were taken in the past two years. Just shorter hair and brighter clothes.:p

DarthBrandon
07-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic

hehe...well, I'm starting a new magazine since seeing you and your family :) it's going to be called GQ Family! :D

Those are some of the best family pics I've ever seen!

You guys belong in the movies...or on the cover of my new magazine :) hehe

Damn good lookin' family Brandon!!! ;) And nice to see you :)

Thanks alot Deoxyribonucleic and I look forward to seeing some of your pics as well. More than hair. LOL

Take care S.W.C.:)

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 11:15 PM
All right heres me,
I just need to shave.:)

bigbarada
07-26-2002, 12:20 AM
Great pic mylow! Puberty's a %$#&@ isn't it?:p

Vortex
07-26-2002, 08:20 AM
That looks like a little hair ball of a Westie...I see similar eyes and a nose every morning...

Deoxyribonucleic
07-27-2002, 11:38 PM
Kaydokie...here's one...I don't have a scanner so I can't scan a decent one as of yet so here's the ever ominous close up shot of the technological terror we call the QUICK CAM! :)

bigbarada
07-27-2002, 11:57 PM
I hate to be the one to bring this up, Deox; but for someone who hates Ep1 as much as you do, you sure do have a lot of the figures in the background there.:p;)

Anyways, cool pic.:cool:

DarthBrandon
07-28-2002, 12:03 AM
Nice pic Deoxyribonucleic, I can see quite a few S.W. items in the background. God has truly blessed you as well S.W.C., good luck in the new career move.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-28-2002, 12:04 AM
ROFL....thanks for pointing out my faults man! No...I'm completely kidding BigB :D ...it's because I'm an addict you see! Rather than crack or cigarettes or "X", I'm addicted to star wars figs no matter what movie they are from. And I did like the movie at first, but then after watching it a bit more, I became jaded and very disappointed....realizing that GL coulda done something SO much better! Aw well....thems the breaks. You are so funny though and gave me a great laugh for pointing that out :D Never really thought about those figs in the backgroun...I guess I better take them suckas down! Hehe

Thanks so much Brandon, you are too too kind my friend :) And definitely DO enjoy your summer! :D ps...still no extra bosheks, but I do look every time I go :) I'm sure to find one eventually!!!

scruffziller
08-27-2002, 06:30 AM
Here you can refer to Thrawn's pic with Malcolm Mcdowell and his WAL MART twin.Malcolm Mcdowell and twin. (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=165269)

Emperor Howdy
08-28-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by mabudon
Thanks DA. I guess that makes two of us, alright. I should get a more recent pic of me wearing my glasses, or one with my goatee... that'd freak ya RIGHT out!!! I bet Emperor Howdy is wacky looking (remember his "special talent"?!?:))

Hey! I resemble that comment! :p

notafinga
08-29-2002, 02:20 AM
Yea, here's me. I'm the stud cradling two girls on the hammock.
Okay, not really. I'm the guy on the right wit' da guitar.

Hey Howdy, i was just in Atlanta two weeks ago participating in an interview at Moorehouse college. I noticed a remarkable amount of gorgeous women up, down and all over that city. you are certainly lucky to be surrounded by such scenery, even if your face is abnormally red.

dr_evazan22
08-29-2002, 01:33 PM
Was going thru some photo's and found this.

I'm the one w/ the drink (on the right), the guy I'm leanig on is my good friend Jim who is getting married this weekend, and my bro Hans is in front of Jim. I forget who the other kid is.

Jargo
08-29-2002, 04:11 PM
Nice duds man, bet the ladies loved that ensemble, and the catalog pose is so becoming :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-30-2002, 05:49 PM
Do I dare . . . ?

The picture is kind of distorted, but bear with me for a minute here.

hango fett
08-30-2002, 06:28 PM
wow! nice pic, even though it is distorted...you must know computers better than i do!
h

hango fett
08-30-2002, 06:46 PM
here is me with a lightsaber..(not a very good one, i know...)
h

hango fett
08-31-2002, 12:48 PM
here is one of me with a lightsaber! just taken this morning!
h

bigbarada
08-31-2002, 12:55 PM
I knew there was something unnatural looking about your blonde hair in the first picture.:)

DeadEye
08-31-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey hango, what's with the change in hair color? ;):D

hango fett
08-31-2002, 01:09 PM
i had dyed my hair blonde when i was in austria last summer...now it's all gone! back to my natural color, blackish brown!
h

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-31-2002, 04:19 PM
Hango, the pic of me was made from a few different ones:
*Me trying to keep a pingpong ball away from myself when my sister was messing with it
*Coleman Trebor and Dooku on the balcony (that's the background pic)
*A Geonosian Warrior in the factory with a blaster
*Anakin with 2 sabers (that's where the saber was from, I turned it a bit)
And that's that!

Tycho
09-01-2002, 01:11 AM
HangoFett - that lightsaber was so close to your nose. Have you tried sniffing it? Is it any good?

I have the Episode One sabers (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Maul's) and that was enough for me really. That looks like it might be the new Anakin's though. Maybe they smell different. Have you ever thought to compare them?

Oh - don't try to get the tip up your nostril. The smell (if there's any) is stronger near the base / hilt, plus I think it would be painful.

Hey guys, I'm also thinking about starting a petition for Hasbro to do the Mouse Droid Unleased! Do you think you'd check that out?

Big Chewie
09-01-2002, 04:16 AM
I wish I could post pictures, darn webtv.
Picture Eric Cartman and add a beer with those Cheesy Poofs and you got me!

Big Chewie

jedihunter25
09-01-2002, 04:34 AM
O.K. I guess. Here is one of me with the "Hedge Hog" from two days ago. Digital Cameras are great!!

hango fett
09-01-2002, 06:18 AM
no, i haven't tryed sniffing the saber...it just smells like some funky plastic from what i can tell...yep..that's the new ani's and i have EI qui-gonn and maul and episode II's obi-wan and ani. i want dooku's but don't have enough money...
h

Turbowars
09-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by jedihunter25
O.K. I guess. Here is one of me with the "Hedge Hog" from two days ago. Digital Cameras are great!! great shot with Ron, dude, but think I would have posted one with one of the ladies! Was Jenna Jameson there????

Turbowars
09-01-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Big Chewie
I wish I could post pictures, darn webtv.
Picture Eric Cartman and add a beer with those Cheesy Poofs and you got me!

Big Chewie Hey big Chewy, do you has a digital Camera? I post phots all the time with Webtv.

Big Chewie
09-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Nope no camera. Didn't know they could work with webtv. Where do you save them when you take them? If you can, would you send me a PM and tell me how.
Thanks
Big Chewie

Turbowars
09-01-2002, 01:57 PM
Here's a photo of my wife and I when we ran off to Vagas to get married. It's nice to put faces with members.

RooJay
09-05-2002, 04:09 PM
Finally found a pic of myself that's halfway decent.
No, I do not wear glasses though. Those are lightly tinted shades in the pic.

RooJay
09-05-2002, 04:34 PM
Here's another taken today...

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 07:10 PM
RooJay,

You're a cool-looking guy...however, you look rather PO'ed in the first picture! Was that intentional?

RooJay
09-05-2002, 07:16 PM
I usually don't like to have my picture taken. I'm so picky about how they come out! A lot of the time I just don't think I look like myself in pictures. I think it has a lot to do with the lighting. Anyway, if I recall correctly my brother just stuck the camera in my face and snapped that first pic.

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 07:20 PM
LOL, RooJay.
I don't like having pictures taken but I am said to be photogenic. Unfortunately, there are only a few pics of me online, most of which are my Boys' State pictures in which my hair is crap and I look like Mike Meyers. :frus:

Turbowars
09-05-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
RooJay,

You're a cool-looking guy...however, you look rather PO'ed in the first picture! Was that intentional? Heck yah it was intentional, he just got back from a Star Wars run and didn't find a thing! LOL :crazed: Hey DeadEye, what about me? JK

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Everyone here is cool-looking...except Jar Jar, who's for some reason afraid to post his own portrait :D.
Anyway, at least you look happy in your pic, Turbowars!

hango fett
09-05-2002, 08:12 PM
i bet if JJB posted a pic of him, he would be wearing a JJB mask! i had a day dream that we all met somewhere and he was wearing a JJB mask!!!! too funny!
h

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 09:44 PM
I think about that a lot...it'd be so awesome if like everyone from this board got together and met! :D

Beast
09-05-2002, 09:59 PM
Sorry, no one will ever see my face on these forums. I do not exist. I am a high ranking member of the secret order of The Illuminati. If you were to ever see my face, I would have to kill you to make sure that secret was never revealed to the world. So it's best that you never discuss my true identity again. :evil: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
09-05-2002, 10:18 PM
But JarJar, I'm a secret agent for the M.E.A. and I let everyone see who I was!

I trust the forum community here to not blow my cover.:)

Bobajames
09-05-2002, 10:40 PM
Here's me w/ my senior pictures!!

187-Maul
09-06-2002, 09:01 AM
well I finally took a pic of myself yesterday in the mirror (clever ain't it:p ) so here it is

oh BTW, the pic is kinda dark but I had to cover the flash since it made a giant light spot in the pic
and if anybody's wondering, that's a Cypress Hill shirt I'm wearing

187-Maul
09-06-2002, 09:04 AM
and here's a pic of my cats laying in the sun (black one is Zorro, other one is Ronja) just for fun

hango fett
09-06-2002, 11:15 AM
well, i'm a secret member of the Y.F.C. so i guess you won't know who i actually am!! hehe!

Lobito
09-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Thats like the "Eyes wide shut" party.:eek:

DeadEye
09-06-2002, 01:02 PM
And I'm a well-renowned member of J.R.O.T.C.! :D

JEDIpartner
09-06-2002, 01:19 PM
We like to call this shot "Dark at the Metropark", which was taken by a friend from Washington D.C. (I like it because you can hardly tell it's me!)

JEDIpartner
09-06-2002, 01:20 PM
This is what I look like when properly lit and not shadowed by the canopy of the trees!! 35 isn't that bad of a place to be!

DeadEye
09-06-2002, 02:08 PM
Looking good, big bro!
But I thought you just turned 36...:confused:

JEDIpartner
09-06-2002, 03:10 PM
no... I turned 35... 2002-1967=35 :rolleyes:

Eternal Padawan
09-06-2002, 04:24 PM
***wolf whistles***

Lookin' Good Dale! :D

Heaven forfend I ever have enough courage to show you guys half naked pics of ME on these forums... :D

ROLLO!

QLD
09-06-2002, 04:32 PM
JEDIpartner looks like Peter North........and if you don't know who that is, don't ask. ;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-06-2002, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure, Q-LD, but by some other things you've said I have a pretty good guess! :D

DarthBrandon
09-06-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
JEDIpartner looks like Peter North........and if you don't know who that is, don't ask. ;)

That's so true QLD!!!!:D It's friggin hiliarious, I wonder if they are brothers or something.:D Fresh out of the North Pole Series it's JEDIpartner, A.K.A. the North man.:D

DeadEye
09-06-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong

It must run in the family to look like "famous" people. I've been told I look like Keanu Reeves, Mike Meyers, Rusty Yates, and Darkwing Duck! :p

QLD
09-06-2002, 07:22 PM
I think Peter North may be a little more "IN"famous. But I would rather be him than Keanu, Rusty, or Darkwing Duck.

2-1B
09-07-2002, 01:06 AM
I look more like Ron Jeremy than Peter North. :p

JP, that first shot is so freaking awesome, you look ready to throw someone a beating! Anyone else get a bit of a Banner-starting-to-turn-into-Hulk impression there?
As for the second shot, I wish I could pull off that same look with a cool shirt like that!

Awesome. :)

Emperor Howdy
09-07-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
and here's a pic of my cats laying in the sun (black one is Zorro, other one is Ronja) just for fun

Holy cow! Your cats look just like mine! These are my boys, Fatty and Homo........

187-Maul
09-07-2002, 06:06 AM
you really called your cats "fatty and homo" !?!
they actually do look much alike :)

Emperor Howdy
09-07-2002, 11:39 AM
you really called your cats "fatty and homo" !?!

Yep. Except at the vets office......in which I use the generic names "Sylvester and Max". I had to come up with that on the spot the first time I took 'em. The girl was like, "....ok, yes sir, and what are their names?" "Oh...it's Fa.....errr....ummmm.....Max and...err....Sylvester". :stupid:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-08-2002, 12:12 AM
Wow Howdy, I just took a look at the picture of your cats and I noticed how similar looking they are to our family's. The grey one looks exactly like Cleopatra, (she is fat too, we call her Cleofatra) and we have one that looks like your black one (minus the white patches of fur) named Sebastien.

I have pictures but no scanner. ) :

notafinga
09-08-2002, 01:47 AM
Handsome cats, Howdy.

Emperor Howdy
09-08-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by notafinga
Handsome cats, Howdy.

Thanks, man. Only Grade A Select P.ussy cats for me. :D

JEDIpartner
09-08-2002, 08:50 AM
I just read the latest comments on this... PETER NORTH??? Yow! I'm a piece furrier than he... but that was the nicest thing anyone ever said to me! *sniff* :p

InsaneJediGirl
09-08-2002, 01:50 PM
This was taken before my digital camera broke.Its not me,its my Kitty,Stewart:D(Dont let the name fool you,Stewart is a girl,lol)If I ever get my camera working again,I'll post a pic of me.Excuse the darkness of the pic:dead:

Cool cats btw Emperor Howdy:D

Turbowars
09-08-2002, 02:04 PM
Ok, here's one of my kids.

Tycho
09-08-2002, 02:11 PM
Awwwww.

This is when I went shopping with Isabel and Angel.

(Angel was too shy to come out) but Isabel likes picking out her own food.

hango fett
09-08-2002, 02:13 PM
how nice, tycho! letting youe cat pick out what it wants! has it ever got loose in the store?
h

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 02:25 PM
I took my dog to a PetSMART once, let her run loose, and bought her whatever she barked at! :D

r2dee2
09-08-2002, 02:55 PM
All right, if ya'll insist on doing the feline thing, I have to share our pound puss Maven (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/IMAGES/Aut_4721maven.jpg) , the Star Wars Cat (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/IMAGES/Aut_4754mavenwithwicket_7F.jpg)

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 03:00 PM
That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :D

Tycho
09-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Very cute!

Isabel did get loose and also picked out a cat-tree too. It was a great way to meet the girls that work in Petsmart. You know...watching them climb up the ladders chasing your cat....

Here's one place Isabel hid:

Patient Zero
09-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jjreason
This is my attempt at remaining mysterious, while showing my face at the same time. Taken with a QuickCam.

Oh my God! He only has half a face!

187-Maul
09-09-2002, 01:27 PM
cool cats you guys got there
I too have a ferret, could post some pics in the next days

woohoo, 1000th post !!!:)
finally

LTBasker
09-09-2002, 03:56 PM
Well since I've already got a pic on the server...

Here's a pic of one of my cats with a couple Star Trek micro-machines.

Kittyzilla (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=162942)

Jargo
09-09-2002, 04:23 PM
bloody cats....... vermin gets ever'where.... smellin' out the place with squirty spray on the furniture and asthma inducing little hairs ever'where........ scratchin' up the woodwork and the couch fabric and the curtains............ stinky poo in the ashtray full of scented pebbles on the dining table........... dead birds on the doorstep......... DOG! go fetch the kitty cats go on boy kill kill go get the cats catssssssssssss WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :evil:

So whose posted pictures of themselves lately?

Turbowars
09-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Well since I've already got a pic on the server...

Here's a pic of one of my cats with a couple Star Trek micro-machines.

Kittyzilla (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=162942) Has Kittyzilla fought with Mothra yet?

Turbowars
09-09-2002, 06:14 PM
cool cats you guys got there
I too have a ferret, could post some pics in the next days

woohoo, 1000th post !!!:)
finally Not quite 187,it still reads 999, but not for long;)

Turbowars
09-09-2002, 06:17 PM
bloody cats....... vermin gets ever'where.... smellin' out the place with squirty spray on the furniture and asthma inducing little hairs ever'where........ scratchin' up the woodwork and the couch fabric and the curtains............ stinky poo in the ashtray full of scented pebbles on the dining table........... dead birds on the doorstep......... DOG! go fetch the kitty cats go on boy kill kill go get the cats catssssssssssss WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :evil:

So whose posted pictures of themselves lately?[COLOR=red]Yah,about 2 pages ago. Hey Jargo, you seem the type to eat cats for breakfast.LOL JK;) Hey I have 3 dogs, so I don't just have a *****cat.

Jargo
09-09-2002, 06:29 PM
I want to add that at no time in the making of this thread were any kitty cats harmed or abused or mis-used in any way whatsoever in accordance with the Humane Treatment of Fluffballs Society guidelines layed out perpendicular style in a nice blue pamphlet printed on lovely glossy paper and obtainable from - somewhere... presumably....

:confused:

Actually I wouldn't eat a cat for breakfast or anytime, have you smelt a cat up close? :dead: they have a bad habit of turning their backs on you and raising their tail.... that is not good karma in an animal. Cats are pure evil in a bag.

I now return you to the normal running of this thread. have a pleasant day y'all. :)

Turbowars
09-09-2002, 06:57 PM
LOL Jargo, Dude my cat has never pis-ed on me. But all they do is lay around or eat. You know this editing system Steve has sucks, I typed Pis-sed and Mad came up. God I hate that. Oh well I guess we all have to be PC. I'm blooding MAD, not Pis-ed. Steve you are putting words in my mouth, LOL:crazed: :)

Tycho
09-09-2002, 07:43 PM
LOL -

"crapty" - I see there's a language check, but no spell check...

then we have

"doges" - shouldn't that be dogs? But my word had the "es" so there are still some flaws to be worked out.

Well, I still sound like an idiot in both these posts, but "hey, it's me!"

I am an idiot. So there's no harm done there.

Oh well, this was fun. But I think we have the system because the moderators all have other jobs and we have a lot of new members who don't know how to behave coming in and posting here.

I'm just an old member who is too stupid to learn how to behave. 6 years and not a second smarter....

Oh well.... blame THE MOUSE!

Turbowars
09-09-2002, 09:54 PM
It's just hard to behave. I'm a Carpenter and every other word I say is something bad. It's not just me, but my boss and everyone else on the job sites. It seems to come with the job. LOL. I'll try my hardest. LOL Son a of....

LTBasker
09-09-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol in the "General or Other" thread
Misc Other is for threads that aren't "about something" and are borderline post-padding threads -- posts don't count on the post-count in Misc Other. The game threads are ALL borderline in that respect since it's not a discussion at all.

General discussion is for actual threads of discussion that are of a general nature, NOT for stuff like "Post a Star Wars Quote". If they don't have a topic of discussion, then they go in Other.

Doesn't that mean that this should be moved to "other" because it's not really a discussion on anything specific?

RooJay
09-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
"crapty" - I see there's a language check, but no spell check...

Adding a spell check feature to these forums would probably overload and fry the system!;)

187-Maul
09-10-2002, 12:31 PM
hey, turbowars, I did have 100 posts, I even doublechecked on my user cp
seems like some thread got moved or deleted where I posted

Turbowars
09-10-2002, 05:35 PM
hey, turbowars, I did have 1000 posts, I even doublechecked on my user cp
seems like some thread got moved or deleted where I posted I'm sure you did, but these guys like to edit the crap out of us.

Deoxyribonucleic
09-10-2002, 06:56 PM
Ok..I'm on the cat bandwagon too! I never send anyone pics of my son but you all are such great guys and two gals (that I've noticed so far minus myself) :) I don't mind sharin' Man, everyone is SO good lookin' too! Cats, peeple...everyone! :kiss: :p

derek
09-10-2002, 08:06 PM
first one to find me gets a frosty vanilla coke!!!:crazed:

Master Goeweins
09-10-2002, 08:23 PM
Okay, well it looks like everybody has moved from posting pics of themselves. But, since I haven't even dropped one yet, I am going to do so now. I love to see pictures of what everyone looks like, and what their pets look like. Now I am going to dig up some pics of mine too.

Anyways, here is a picture of me in full Jedi regalia. It was taken right before we stepped out the door for the midnight release of ATOC. That night was so much fun! After quite a bit of research I finally based my colors on Qui Gon's (it was that or Mace), and my girlfriend is a full blown Bariss O'fee. So here they are.....

Deoxyribonucleic
09-10-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by derek

#25 off to the left???? In the white jersey with dark numbers???? In the background.

:)

derek
09-10-2002, 09:08 PM
wrong!!!:crazed:

no soup for you!:happy:

QLD
09-10-2002, 09:59 PM
The guy behind #22?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-10-2002, 11:05 PM
So many cute kitty pics! :happy:

Just don't let Jargo see them. He'll get into his automobile, reach a high rate of speed, and then run them over.

And for good measure, he'll throw the car into reverse and run them over again.

Then he will laugh. :eek:

dr_evazan22
09-10-2002, 11:46 PM
22 has been good to me, so I'm goona stick w/ it.

22!

jjreason
09-11-2002, 01:11 AM
See my avatar? That's me, until the end of the 11th anyway.

2-1B
09-11-2002, 01:25 AM

derek is the guy underneath the bleachers (it looks like that's Winona Ryder next to him ! ) :crazed:

Oh man, that vanilla coke is gonna taste so good . . . I should petition Wonka to add vanilla coke to their line of Bottlecaps.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 12:21 PM
Here's a pic of me on Kamino. ;)

QLD
09-14-2002, 01:13 PM
That looks like Godzilla vs Mothra!

Watch out for the little people below!

Darth Vellner
09-20-2002, 03:17 AM
Here is a picture of ME with my DAD and some of the GUYS he works with..........

Enjoy:

Master Goeweins
09-21-2002, 10:03 PM
:p I think it is the smile that is most disturbing!:D :p

Dar' Argol
09-21-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Doesn't that mean that this should be moved to "other" because it's not really a discussion on anything specific?

Hmmmm . . . . . .you might be right. Seems I will have to consult the Powewrs that be.

2-1B
09-22-2002, 12:09 AM
Yes, let's check with them - I'd hate for anyone to whimper about any post padding in here. :cry: :rolleyes:

Turbowars
09-22-2002, 01:07 AM
Whats the big stink about post padding? It would be better to just lose the post counters all together. Is there some sort of prize on who has the most posts? I sure havn't heard about it. Maybe I'll ask JJB. If there is, he has already won.;) Is it to keep the rif raf out by limiting posting???????? I don't know???? Can anyone help me??? I'll going insane!!!! Get me out of HHHEEERRREEEE!!!! Ok I'm done.;)

Dar' Argol
09-24-2002, 09:05 PM
Well I checked with the powers that be and they said it not really a discussion anymore, soooooo . . . . . . . .

And Turbowars, Steve had posted a poll about the post counts staying or going. I say take them away, but until he's made a decision . . . . .

There are some ppl who really get upset about the padding issue, on both sides. I'm just the messanger though, so don't kill me:D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-24-2002, 09:28 PM
KILL THE MESSENGER!!!
*Thousands of deranged people holding role play lightsabers run towards Dar'Argol* :D

thespar
09-24-2002, 09:55 PM
here my pic

187-Maul
09-25-2002, 02:47 PM
ok this doens't really fit to the thread but you talked about post counts so: when do you get Dark Master? am I near that yet?:)

rynobot
09-26-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth Vellner
Here is a picture of ME with my DAD and some of the GUYS he works with..........

Enjoy:

HEY, you stole my idea!!!! Go back a couple pages, the only difference is that Vader actually lives in my house.

Darth Vellner
09-26-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by rynobot

HEY, you stole my idea!!!! Go back a couple pages, the only difference is that Vader actually lives in my house.

SORRY:rolleyes: A-HOLE:D :D just kidding:crazed:

O.K. a "real" picture of me...With my....LANDSPEEDER???
(Pics from july 2002)

rynobot
09-26-2002, 01:32 AM
I think what's scarey is that we kinda look similar, you know with dirty blonde hair.

Dar' Argol
09-26-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
KILL THE MESSENGER!!!
*Thousands of deranged people holding role play lightsabers run towards Dar'Argol* :D

EEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! *Dar' runs away screaming like a little school girl*

r2dee2
09-27-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth Vellner

SORRY:rolleyes: A-HOLE:D :D just kidding:crazed:

O.K. a "real" picture of me...With my....LANDSPEEDER???
(Pics from july 2002)

Did someone say LANDSPEEDER?:) (http://www.toyforce.net/weddingcarlandspeedermergedaf_7.jpg) :D

LTBasker
09-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Nice work there R2, though I'm suprised you didn't use an AF Landspeeder for that. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-27-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by r2dee2

Did someone say LANDSPEEDER?:) (http://www.toyforce.net/weddingcarlandspeedermergedaf_7.jpg) :D

Oh, I bet when I get hitched, I'll I get to ride is a lousy limousine! :)

James Boba Fettfield
10-12-2002, 08:24 PM
Yeah, here are some of me. This one if me in my last year of school. I'm holding the camera.

James Boba Fettfield
10-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Here I am with my high school newspaper classmates. I'm in the back. Have another Metallica shirt on.

James Boba Fettfield
10-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Those other two pictures are from my last year of high school. This one was taken this week in my academic advisor's office at Ohio State.

JangoFart
10-23-2002, 11:10 PM
Here's one of me and the wife.

J

Jargo
11-13-2002, 06:27 PM
Here's my most recent pic taken just this morning, I don't exactly look my best just now, the swelling will go down in a few days the doctor said...........:stupid:

JangoFart
11-13-2002, 06:38 PM
Impressive, Jargo. Most impressive.

All you have to do now is figure out a way to top a good looking black man turning into an ugly white woman. (Which is what Jacko looks like now)

J

Deoxyribonucleic
11-14-2002, 05:02 PM
Wow, that pic Jargo!

Good Golly Miss Molly!

:D

Jargo
11-14-2002, 05:44 PM
I'm using a trial of the latest photoshop software right now and the tools are pretty cool. I was playing around and ended up looking like that which was just horrific. I turned my partner into the wicked witch of the west which actually was an improvement :D no I'm lying, seriously I am. I thought maybe we could see who can make themselves look the worst based on their previous pics where we get to see them looking their best and then post a new deformed pic where you try to make yourself into a z list celebrity lookalike. If I hadn't done jacko I was going to go for the Peter Lorre look. I like paint shop pro for doing stuff with pics but photoshop sure has some cool toys. A blend of both programmes would be so sweet.

Jacko is seriously messed up right now facially. corrective surgery for corrective surgery and then more cosmetic surgery on top of that so his mouth no longer moves, his skull is mashed up at the cheeks and he probably has no internal nasal capabilities. That chin means his jaw has been busted wide open and reset, probably had a chunk of bone removed. All those implants to build up those cheeks and his chin, A totally fake nose made of cartilidge with no bone. Mashed up for the sake of not wanting to look like his dad and wanting to look like Peter Pan. I never saw Peter Pan with five o-clock shadow and tattooed eyeliner. Peter Pan never bleached his skin. Pete Pan had the ability to smile. Jacko is falling apart because he went too far. He should be photographed with a macro lens so people can see how ridiculous it is to mess with nature. Plastic and cosmetic surgery for the sake of vanity are not going to make you look good just like an arse and so so fake.

Deoxyribonucleic
11-14-2002, 05:56 PM
Did you see the most recent pic of him from his court appearance yesterday??? I'm sure it should be circulating worldwide.

You should put a wig on that picture and then you'd have it right on the money. hehe:D

Jargo
11-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Yeah, a wig would work better I guess. :D I tried to find a pic I could use but got bored searching. maybe I'll redo it later. Incidentally, the pic I used for my current avatar is the basis for this Jacko homage. It's freaky what a little tweak here and there can do to you. Maybe I could do a whole series of 'celebrity self portraits'. Jargo does.....Hollywood or something. Rather than simply paste my face onto a movie star I'll make myself that movie star. maybe that's not such a good idea. I highly doubt I could turn myself into someone like brad pitt but I suppose it would be a laff to try. :D I reckon other people should have a go too.

Deoxyribonucleic
11-14-2002, 07:36 PM
Jargo, this is for you

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/11/13/jackson.trial/index.html

This was the picture I was speaking of ealier.

Have fun with photoshop :)

rynobot
11-14-2002, 11:08 PM
The pic looks a little sandy, but that is because I had to take a pic of the pic.

r2dee2
01-07-2003, 10:05 PM

So whose posted pictures of themselves lately?

You might try a VIRTUAL CAT (http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie.swf) :D

Sentinel18725
01-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Hey Dead Eye.....It's nice to see someone else that did Boys State. Granted mine was ten years ago in IL.

caesar....nice pic "Hedgehog".....oh, BTW....I am close friends with someone else from your era....Nina Hartley!

QLD
01-08-2003, 09:08 AM
Nina Hartley?

Nina Hartley?

COOL!

Fulit
01-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Here's one of me and the boy, the other biggest Star Wars freak in our area.

stillakid
01-08-2003, 11:40 AM
I finally made it through all the posts here. It's really nice to put faces to the (screen)names. :)

Jedi Master Silas
01-09-2003, 12:45 AM
QLD? What about Nina Hartley??

SirSteve
01-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
QLD? What about Nina Hartley??

Careful... It's good to put faces with all the names. Keep it up.

JangoFart
01-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Well, Steve, I'm not sure that posting a pic of her face would do much good. Although we, um, worldly men will know it when we see, she's not known for her face :)

J

Jedi Master Silas
01-09-2003, 01:58 PM
Um QLD is that Ron Jeremy on your avatar????

JangoFart
01-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Silas:

You have to ask? Who ELSE could it be? And, that's not even takin' into account what the initials "QLD" stand for. :)

J

scruffziller
01-23-2003, 07:33 AM
Me and one of the homies just chillin'.

(I'm on the right)

derek
01-24-2003, 07:12 PM
stillakid,

is that you behind the camera? have you worked on anything we might have seen?

stillakid
01-24-2003, 09:09 PM
stillakid,

is that you behind the camera? have you worked on anything we might have seen?

I hope so, since the thread is "post a picture of yourself." ;)

Maybe, but I don't know what you've seen. :)

I've been primarily working as a camera assistant with forays as a videographer here and there. Murder in the First, Broken Arrow, Star Trek Generations, a short stint on Titanic, amongst a host of others big and little that you may or may not have heard of.

Some tv stuff: Voyager, Enterprise, Tales From the Crypt, NYPD Blue, and a bunch more.

I mostly day-play which accounts for the variety of work. Just a couple music videos (they suck to work on so I avoid them). No commercials of note.

I also write screenplays (and a book I'm working on currently)when I'm not doing any of that. Plus I read and critique screenplays in progress.

derek
01-24-2003, 09:33 PM
stillakid,

i've seen all those.:)

any hollywood gossip you'd love to share? ya know, behind the scenes stuff.:happy:

what's your book about?

2-1B
01-24-2003, 09:50 PM
stillakid, I was meaning to ask but I forgot - are you the same . . . stillakid ;) on IMDb that I know ? :D

stillakid
01-24-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
stillakid, I was meaning to ask but I forgot - are you the same . . . stillakid ;) on IMDb that I know ? :D

Uh, aside from a few internal mental adjustments, I think I'm the same guy that we talked about before. :) I've also been trying to get to the gym more, but with such an erratic schedule, it's hard to get into a routine.

any hollywood gossip you'd love to share? ya know, behind the scenes stuff.:happy:

what's your book about?

Um, no, not really. I'm just a protocol droid and not really good at telling stories. ;)

And the book is about the experience of having an on-set job in the film industry. Not so much "how-to" or anecdotal. More practical information so that people know what they're getting into.

Kidhuman
01-26-2003, 07:11 PM
Well here I am

Amy
03-16-2003, 08:47 PM
WOW, its great to see who I'm talking to! :D And might I add there are some lookers here;). Hey Fulit, killer beard dude!!!

kidhuman-Without sounding too bold...;) lol.

Here is one I just took saying yoooooooooo.:p

Kidhuman
03-16-2003, 09:02 PM
ALways the laughing stock.....:cry:

James Boba Fettfield
03-16-2003, 09:18 PM
It's ok kidhuman, I think you look like Dave Attell. You know, the guy who does Insomniac on Comedy Central.

Kidhuman
03-16-2003, 09:21 PM
Yeah he is a funny guy and my wife loves me too.:D mood changed

Amy
03-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman
ALways the laughing stock.....:cry:

I think you missed it kidhuman. I did not want to say anything to bold and make it sound like I was flirting, so I just left it to a wink. Ya know, a 'wink'.;)

Kidhuman
03-16-2003, 09:32 PM
I sawe the wink but I like to kid people

2-1B
03-16-2003, 10:12 PM
he also like to kid humans :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2003, 11:00 PM
Alright, finally decided to do this. This pic is of me at Ohio University's Halloween Shindig last year. Bonus points if you can name what character I am. ;)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2003, 11:03 PM
This is me at my friend Dave's place after scoring a Hank Scorpio the day after our Sigur Ros show in Cols. The wall behind me is all his toys, i persuaded him to do that.....there is alot more, but yeah, it's only one pic. I'll have more current pics in a few weeks as i have yet to get a haircut (Since Aug) and i have the full 4 month beard now. Enjoy! cheers! :D

darthvyn
03-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
Alright, finally decided to do this. This pic is of me at Ohio University's Halloween Shindig last year. Bonus points if you can name what character I am. ;)

well, it's not too much of a challenge when the name of the file is "duffman.jpg" :D

duffman can never die! only the actors who play him!

JangoFart
03-16-2003, 11:13 PM
He DOES look like the dude on Comedy Central!

Here's a pic I shamelessly stole from the firm's webpage.

J

darthvyn
03-16-2003, 11:19 PM
me on new year's 2002, with my porno 'stache and matching shirt!

darthvyn
03-16-2003, 11:31 PM
there's always this guy, too...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2003, 11:43 PM
well, it's not too much of a challenge when the name of the file is "duffman.jpg" :D

duffman can never die! only the actors who play him!

hehehehhehehee Yeah, i know, i figured i've give some assistance for those folks who don't watch Simpsons as much as I do. ;)

Yeah, that's swell, Duff whole heartedly supports the designated driver program....NOW, WHO WANTS TO PARTY?!!?!? :D

Emperor Howdy
03-17-2003, 01:03 AM
he also likes to kid humans :crazed:

LOL! :D

Ok, what the hell.....I'll post one.....but there's a couple of people who need to do one as well:

Caesar
JarJarBinks
The Overlord Returns

come on......if I can show my ugly melon, so can you, JarJar.......:rolleyes: :D

EH

Oooook, maybe not. :stupid:

I don't believe it's excepting ugly melon pics right now. :(

Emperor Howdy
03-17-2003, 03:25 AM
Oh.

Actually, it seems the problem was that I am completely computer illiterate.

Thank you and have a nice day. Move along.....move along.....
:zzz:

James Boba Fettfield
03-17-2003, 03:33 AM
But I wanted to see

Emperor Howdy
03-17-2003, 03:37 AM
Well if the stupid f#@$ g#@%# d#% thing would......

oh...

Here we go! Weeeeeee!

James Boba Fettfield
03-17-2003, 03:52 AM
You got a purdy mouth, Howdy.

Tonysmo
03-17-2003, 04:22 AM
look no further than the avatar.. RED 5 standing by!

Jargo
03-17-2003, 07:11 AM
JBF you better have your runnin' shoes on boy. You don't say stuff like that to howdy and expect to live the day through. :p

TONYSMO, it's a little small, even with my new seein' eyes I still can't quite make out what - why it's the lost action figure of Dan Ackroyd x-wing pilot!!!!! ;)

James Boba Fettfield
03-17-2003, 07:22 AM
JBF you better have your runnin' shoes on boy. You don't say stuff like that to howdy and expect to live the day through. :p

Thanks for that one, man. It gave me about a good minute of laughing in a stress filled time.

I can't run too much anyway, my knee likes to dislocate a lot, so I guess I'll have to accept his punishment.

Fulit
03-17-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Amy
WOW, its great to see who I'm talking to! :D And might I add there are some lookers here;). Hey Fulit, killer beard dude!!!

Wow, thanks, I never got many compliments on it. Just rude "Jesus" comments. I am sad to say the beard in that pic from last summer is no more. It fell victim to my brief stint as a long-term care insurance salesman. But that job sucked, despite its lucrative pay, so the beard is coming back full force in 03!

And Amy, as for your picture, let's just say, if I wasn't married....what't that sound Homer always makes? "flirtatious growl" I believe they call it. Rrrroowwwww! Seriosuly, how many girls like that hang out on a Star Wars forum? SSG is turning into a happening place. Not that it wasn't before. Well...., ok I'm going to shut up now.:Pirate:

Amy
03-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
Wow, thanks, I never got many compliments on it. Just rude "Jesus" comments. I am sad to say the beard in that pic from last summer is no more. It fell victim to my brief stint as a long-term care insurance salesman. But that job sucked, despite its lucrative pay, so the beard is coming back full force in 03!

And Amy, as for your picture, let's just say, if I wasn't married....what't that sound Homer always makes? "flirtatious growl" I believe they call it. Rrrroowwwww! Seriosuly, how many girls like that hang out on a Star Wars forum? SSG is turning into a happening place. Not that it wasn't before. Well...., ok I'm going to shut up now.:Pirate:

Awe you dont have it anymore? It was pretty killer lol. There is biker who comes into Wal-Mart every week to look at the Star Wars figures that has a ZZ-Top beard going:p. I always have to give it a tug when he comes in lol.

LOL, your too kind!:kiss:

Emperor Howdy
03-17-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
I can't run too much anyway, my knee likes to dislocate a lot, so I guess I'll have to accept his punishment.

I have decided to pardon thee. :zzz:

(Besides, anybody that pays homage to Hetfield in a SSG screenname can bust my b@lls anytime! :D )

darthvyn
03-17-2003, 05:35 PM
yaaaaay! i'm the 11,000 viewer of this thread!

DarthChuckMc
03-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Okay..here's my pics. I'm adding 2, to show the affects of 12 years, 2 children, and the stress that can be caused by a heartless harpy of an ex-wife :rolleyes:

DarthChuckMc
03-17-2003, 05:40 PM
and here's me now. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Emperor Howdy
03-17-2003, 06:03 PM
:D :D :D DarthChuck, that was hilarious! :D :D :D

Amy
03-17-2003, 07:18 PM
LOL!!!! I'm laughing my *** of DarthChuckMc, that was great lol.:p

darthvyn
03-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
Okay..here's my pics. I'm adding 2, to show the affects of 12 years, 2 children, and the stress that can be caused by a heartless harpy of an ex-wife :rolleyes:

let me guess... emphasis on the heartless harpy, right?

James Boba Fettfield
03-17-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
(Besides, anybody that pays homage to Hetfield in a SSG screenname can bust my b@lls anytime! :D )

Thank you, kind biker looking person sir.

DarthChuckMc
03-17-2003, 10:31 PM
let me guess... emphasis on the heartless harpy, right?

There are many other choice words I could have used, but this is a "family" type forum.

scruffziller
03-18-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
Well if the stupid f#@$ g#@%# d#% thing would......

oh...

Here we go! Weeeeeee!

Hey its Freak from Mancow's Morning Madhouse.

mabudonicus
03-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Right. Nice spooky lighting Amy.... Nice costume, guyute!!!

And Emperor Howdy...... you look exactly like your posts would have one believe... I can't believe we waited a year to see it, man, it wasn't surprising in the LEAST... nice threatening look at the camera though... musta been thinking of the litigious nature of many US citizens right as the pic was snapped, eh:D

Lord Malakite
03-18-2003, 06:26 PM
Alright, here are the pictures you've been waiting for. Actual photos of our forumite JJB.

CloneTrooperMace
03-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Here's me at a bad time

darthvyn
03-18-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Alright, here are the pictures you've been waiting for. Actual photos of our forumite JJB.

he is a gungan of tolerance...

CloneTrooperMace
03-18-2003, 06:51 PM
Darth Chuck: LOL GREAT PIC"S

Anakin2121
03-18-2003, 08:56 PM
Quite a thread we've got going! I guess I'll chip in. :)

CloneTrooperMace
03-18-2003, 09:07 PM
HEY Anakin2121: you look like one of my friends that lives in Texas

Amy
03-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Anakin2121
Quite a thread we've got going! I guess I'll chip in. :)

Your a cutie.:)

bobafrett
03-18-2003, 11:35 PM
http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=bobafrett&album_id=95007

Since I am computer illiterate, and I don't have a website to host individual pictures at this time, you will have to settle for a small album of my pictures. Now keep in mind, these were from about 2 years ago or so, and just add 35 pounds to that, and you have the current "me"

I don't know if this will work right, but okay, here it goes.......

bobafrett
03-18-2003, 11:48 PM
and if you like those, here are some from CII the second time in my trooper armor.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=bobafrett&album_id=93512

I was a little heavier by then, so add 20 more pounds and you have the current me. Not planning on staying at this weight, just haven't been able to work out much due to a foot injury.

bobafrett
03-18-2003, 11:52 PM
Okay, I'm sorry, this forum is more advanced than the one I was at. I noticed that you can submit an individual picture, without having it on a particular website! See, I learn something new all the time here!

The above jpg is me and my now 12 year old son. That's about what I'm at now, maybe add 5 pounds! :D

bobafrett
03-19-2003, 12:01 AM
Okay, one more from my long haired late 80's era.......

Rock N Roll and Star Wars of course!

Lord Malakite
03-19-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by bobafrett
Okay, one more from my long haired late 80's era.......

Aghh. Its Cher with a two day face shadow. :crazed:

bobafrett
03-19-2003, 12:56 AM
It's not the photo I thought it was, but it is me, in my early morning, just woke up look back then . But before then in 1982/83 I was a senior in high school with an afro! Ahhhhh!

Anakin2121
03-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Amy
Your a cutie.:)

Thanks. :happy:

Anakin2121
03-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Here's one of my gf. She doesn't look like a man, her hair's just pulled back. :)

Dar' Argol
03-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Hmmmm . . . . seems that when I get my contacs I'll have to post a new pic then.

You know, on the JJB pic issue, I've always invisioned him sitting in front of about 4 monitors in a dark room constantly pouring over internet info. Kinda like a Matrix look. That's how I've always seen him:D

Emperor Howdy
03-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Hmmm.....JarJarBinks. Hard to say. However, I don't think he looks like this, wouldn't you agree?

Jargo
03-21-2003, 06:57 AM
:D :eek: :stupid: :p :D :sur: :crazed:

12inch Lando
03-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Ummmm...:dead:

dr_evazan22
03-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Janet is really starting to look a lot like Jacko! Such a strong family resemblance.

2-1B
03-22-2003, 12:59 AM
Some people think I bear a resemblance to the president . . . I don't see it.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-22-2003, 12:29 PM
Some people think I bear a resemblance to the president . . . I don't see it.

KOWABUNGA! Wooop Wooop Wooop!

Meet me at my house, 8:00
Don't BE LATE!!

Ya cha cha!

:D

RooJay
03-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Wow! This thread has really grown a lot. I wonder why I stopped getting e-mail notifications of new posts...

Emperor Howdy
03-25-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
look no further than the avatar.. RED 5 standing by!

Jeeez, Tonysmo is darn near identical to Christopher Walken! :crazed:

plasticfetish
03-30-2003, 02:24 AM
OK.

Here's one for all the kids out there!

TheDarthVader
04-02-2003, 04:27 PM
Here's a picture of me after I went fishing in my room.

THRAWN, you look like that guy that played Chaucer in "A Knight's Tale". Big resemblence there.

Patient Zero
04-02-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by TheDarthVader
Here's a picture of me after I went fishing in my room.

What the!?! What kind of fish do you catch in your room?

Fulit
04-02-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
What the!?! What kind of fish do you catch in your room?

Ha! Good one! :D

TheDarthVader
04-02-2003, 06:03 PM
You got me...? maybe bASS? :)

Patient Zero
04-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Sock trout?

Deoxyribonucleic
04-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
Sock trout?

SockTrout? SOCK TROUT!!??

now that's a good one! :)

bobafrett
04-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
SockTrout? SOCK TROUT!!??

now that's a good one! :)

Well at least he's not showing us his "catch". :D

bobafrett
04-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Here's the picture of me from around 1990 that I was looking for!

Patient Zero
04-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Here's the picture of me from around 1990 that I was looking for!

You know they say that you will go blind if you don't stop that! :p

RooJay
04-03-2003, 12:31 PM
YEESH!:stupid:

No offense 'Frett!:D

bobafrett
04-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey, it took me an hour just to get my hair straightened like that! My hair is naturally curly, and hair bands were "in" at the time! :D

TheDarthVader
04-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Well at least he's not showing us his "catch". :D

LOL! :) Wrong...here is the "sock trout" that I caught in my room the day I took the picture of myself. ;)

Patient Zero
04-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by TheDarthVader
LOL! :) Wrong...here is the "sock trout" that I caught in my room the day I took the picture of myself. ;)

For a joke, I once drew a face with a halo on one sock and a face with devil horns on the other and made them have some conversation (which I can't remember at the moment). The person that was in the room with me didn't find it that amusing; actually I vaguely remember the look of fear on her face. People have no sense of humor!