PDA

View Full Version : Post a picture of yourself!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

El Chuxter
11-28-2007, 09:56 PM
You look so clean-cut.

Rocketboy
11-28-2007, 10:26 PM
You look so clean-cut.And so very sexxxy.

El Chuxter
11-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Slicker's bringing sexy back.

Let's just hope it's not his mom.

Slicker
11-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Slicker's bringing sexy back.

Let's just hope it's not his mom.
Ahhh...the Slicker's mom jokes just never get old!

Lord Malakite
11-29-2007, 04:16 AM
Ahhh...the Slicker's mom jokes just never get old!
And apparently neither does Slicker's mom, at least not since she went grey and prune-like at the turn of the first century. :thumbsup:

stillakid
11-29-2007, 04:26 AM
I can't really compete with a fighter jet, but here's a shot of me (on the left) with our Producer and Audio guy at the Great Wall of China a couple of weeks ago.

TeeEye7
11-29-2007, 05:14 AM
Very, VERY, cool! :thumbsup:

There's nothing better than stepping foot (or resting tush) on such a historic and iconic symbol. I envy your job, stillakid, that gives you so many opportunities to see the world! I've been to Europe twice and Japan once; and wish I could travel more. There's so much to see!

Great photo! :yes:

DarthQuack
11-29-2007, 11:37 AM
I can't really compete with a fighter jet, but here's a shot of me (on the left) with our Producer and Audio guy at the Great Wall of China a couple of weeks ago.

Where do you work....I'm an audio operator myself....:thumbsup:

stillakid
11-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Where do you work....I'm an audio operator myself....:thumbsup:

Well, I work all over. :) But I'm living in LA.

CaptainSolo1138
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Did you get your personalized coin saying that you were on the Great Wall? People I talk to that've been there say they're akin to going to New York and getting an "I (heart) NY" shirt.

stillakid
11-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Did you get your personalized coin saying that you were on the Great Wall? People I talk to that've been there say they're akin to going to New York and getting an "I (heart) NY" shirt.

Of course!!!!

Tycho
11-29-2007, 09:41 PM
I bought this Star Wars figure from Target today and I got an impersonalized coin saying I wasted another $7!

(cool picture Stillakid!)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
One of me rockin' the beard during the Thanksgiving Eve Drinkathon 2007. :thumbsup:

Tycho
12-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Guyute, that picture is screaming for me to Photoshop in a giant Mouse Droid in your hand instead of that empty glass of beer.

That would be THE poster for Mouse Droid sniffing awareness!

Then maybe make the background depict you on the Death Star where there were lots of Mouse Droids.

Yeah. The ideas are coming to me. But it's my birthday and I'm getting ready to go out. I don't have the time to spend on a photo job right at the moment. Maybe someone will surprise me?

jedi master sal
12-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Here, have a refill on me, JMG!

TeeEye7
12-07-2007, 09:40 AM

Yeah, I was wondering if JMG's glass was half-empty or half-full! ;)

mtriv73
12-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Here's me and the new little guy at Breakfast with Santa (little did he know his Dad is actually Santa Claus.) He got tired from all the attention he was getting and decided to take a nap.

Tycho
12-12-2007, 10:48 AM
That's a cute picture. I'd print that up on my own X-mas post cards or something if I were you. I think you can be very proud of that shot .

JON9000
12-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Translation: Nine months of winter; three months of hell. There's not much of a spring or fall in Madrid.

I hear the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.

mtriv73
12-12-2007, 01:37 PM
That's a cute picture. I'd print that up on my own X-mas post cards or something if I were you. I think you can be very proud of that shot .

Thanks, he's a cutie. We thought of using it for that with a caption of "silent night" or something to that effect (there aren't many of those anymore though.)

2-1B
12-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Triv you should have it say "Silent Night?" with a question mark. lol

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-12-2007, 09:56 PM

lol Many thanks!! I had many a refills that night....and shots........and liquor.......oi. lol :thumbsup:

Battle Droid
12-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Here's a new one of me,

JediTricks
12-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow, what happened to the Geonosian-themed robot designs of yesteryear?

Tycho
12-16-2007, 04:54 PM
I think he's a human replicant droid. He only looks human so he can conduct nefarious assasinations for the benefit of Confederacy contractors.

Don't let his disguise fool you. After all these years, we know he's a droid. Probably an InterGalactic design.

I'm fine with that though, as long as he understands the proper value of Mouse Droids.

mabudonicus
12-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Here's us, hope you enjoy- I would have put a full shot of Elf/Frankie up but I don't wanna get banned just yet ;)
:beard: Iso & Baws
DAMN I'm lucky

CaptainSolo1138
12-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Damn, Carl! That is one sweet "Lemmy".

mabudonicus
12-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks, I'm going for "young Lemmy" now- you could safely call it it "proto-Lemmy" I think

I will try to get a less "posed" pic for reference- I AM making a goooofy face in that pic
Too bad there's no more pictures of Elf that are forum friendly

stillakid
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Too bad there's no more pictures of Elf that are forum friendly

I'll send you my email address. :lipsrsealed:

CaptainSolo1138
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks, I'm going for "young Lemmy" now- you could safely call it it "proto-Lemmy".QotD, dude. I'll just give it to you here. What the hell.

I'll send you my email address.You don't need that. Of all people here, you should be able to figure out where you can find them.;)

jjreason
12-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks, I'm going for "young Lemmy" now- you could safely call it it "proto-Lemmy" I think

I think we can safely bypass the entire Lemmy category - you're at full blown Logan in that pic!!! :claws:

mabudonicus
12-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Dude that's WEIRD JJ, you're the second person who made that reference- first person said "DUDE nice wolverines"

I thought they meant warlocks, which I don't have. Frankie is the keyholder :D
I will have to work on the Lemmy. I will post more pics tomorrow or the next day

TeeEye7
12-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I guess I don't get it :upset:.

I see a young Stephen Stills. :D

jjreason
12-19-2007, 05:31 AM
C'mon, TeeEye, don't you get your Marvel on???? :D

It's a reference to Wolverine from the X-Men. :thumbsup:

Slicker
12-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Lovin' the facial hair, Carl!!

I sooooo wish I could grow something like that (not that I don't have the ability to but I can't. Stupid rules...)

TeeEye7
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
C'mon, TeeEye, don't you get your Marvel on???? :D

It's a reference to Wolverine from the X-Men. :thumbsup:

I get the Marvel reference, I just think mabs looks like a young Stephen Stills in that photo.

Must be my 60's flashbacks creeping up on me again! ;)

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Wolverine! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
12-19-2007, 02:29 PM
OK let's settle this: Check these out and let's see who mabs most resembles...Stills or Wolverine (Jackman-style)

mabudonicus
12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
I dunno Tom, I DO think the Jackman pic is in the front running from those examples- I'l try to get a more "Natural" looking pic and post it up to aid in this comparison.

either way, people cross the street when they se me comin

Lord Malakite
12-20-2007, 01:29 PM
OK let's settle this: Check these out and let's see who mabs most resembles...Stills or Wolverine (Jackman-style)
I'll go with option 3: Paul Reubens impersonating Jackman's look. :D

TeeEye7
12-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I dunno Tom, I DO think the Jackman pic is in the front running from those examples- I'l try to get a more "Natural" looking pic and post it up to aid in this comparison.

either way, people cross the street when they se me comin

You'll need to provide two pictures for the comparison: one posing with a Gibson, the other with your adamantian claws. :rambo: (No fair having Ange in the background dressed as Rogue, either! It may sway the vote! ;))

mabudonicus
12-20-2007, 02:07 PM
here's another of the King for comparison sake :D

lol shoulda seen the photographer ;)

TeeEye7
12-20-2007, 02:13 PM
OK. I'll vote for mabs Jackman with this photo.

CaptainSolo1138
12-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Carl, you scare me. For reals, man. That's downright menacing.

Tycho
12-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Was that Kip Winger?

2-1B
12-20-2007, 07:10 PM
You'll need to provide two pictures for the comparison: one posing with a Gibson, the other with your adamantian claws. :rambo: (No fair having Ange in the background dressed as Rogue, either!)

As opposed to being undressed?

Carl, you scare me. For reals, man. That's downright menacing.

Phantom menacing, indeed. Somehow I don't think the red in his eyes is a camera effect...I think it's really there!!!

CaptainSolo1138
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
here's another of the King for comparison sake :D
:mad: u ned to go bak to teh sevendies ware u belong! :mad:

mabudonicus
12-20-2007, 11:56 PM
HEEY I WILL GIEV YUO THE BEIRRRRD!!!!

(cue circus music here, if you wold please, and pass out the menues)

:D

Serious, the pic is THAT freaky?? Damn.... no joke it gives me the creeps too and it's ME :beard:

DAMN that's funny Bro

Lord Malakite
12-21-2007, 03:35 AM
Serious, the pic is THAT freaky?? Damn.... no joke it gives me the creeps too and it's ME :beard:
Freaky? Not really. It kind of reminds me of this one guy a saw sleeping in the dumpster behind Wal-Mart. He said he was Canadian. Wasn't you by any chance? :D

mabudonicus
12-21-2007, 09:05 AM
I don't believe that story as you are not located in a basement in your uinderwear with donut crumbs all over and a half-drank bottle of Cherry Pepsi ;)
:beard: Iso & baws

Turkey

Lord Malakite
12-21-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't believe that story as you are not located in a basement in your uinderwear with donut crumbs all over and a half-drank bottle of Cherry Pepsi ;)
I wasn't in the basement because dumpster guy stole my doughnuts and Pepsi and I had to track him down to get them back. :mad: I was in my underwear though. :cross-eye

mabudonicus
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Here's one of me thinking about how the Leafs are doing this season- oddly enough that's kinda what I generally look like, and for some reason it scares a LOT of folks
MAN was my hair ever messed up there

CaptainSolo1138
01-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Love the classic Leafs gear. Were it not for Toskala's efforts of late (before the ol' groin got to him) the Blue would be in even worse shape. How long before we can make fun of Jason Blake's lack of production and not have someone say, "He has cancer. Its OK if he's not scoring!":bandit:

bobafrett
01-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Is it as cold as they tell us up there in Canada Mabs? I've heard tales of 365 days of winter!

Rocketboy
01-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Is it as cold as they tell us up there in Canada Mabs? I've heard tales of 365 days of winter!I'll give you a hint - that was his beach attire!

DarthBrandon
01-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Here's one of me thinking about how the Leafs are doing this season- oddly enough that's kinda what I generally look like, and for some reason it scares a LOT of folks
MAN was my hair ever messed up there

Dude, you need a haircut, shave & a new team to cheer for. Are you filling in for Lanny in that pic?:D

DarthBrandon
01-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Love the classic Leafs gear. Were it not for Toskala's efforts of late (before the ol' groin got to him) the Blue would be in even worse shape. How long before we can make fun of Jason Blake's lack of production and not have someone say, "He has cancer. Its OK if he's not scoring!":bandit:

Well he does have a black eye as of late, you think that might have something to do with it?:D Or could it be that he just sucks like the rest if the team right now, besides Sundin, Toskala & Kabber's of course.:thumbsup:

Slicker
01-28-2008, 08:00 AM
I was just lookin' around on the work computer and found this one of me. I'm pretty sure it's from Brisbane, Australia. As you can tell they have delicious Ginger Ale!

For those that don't know, I'm the one on the right partaking in the beverage.

Rocketboy
01-28-2008, 09:55 AM
That guy on left looks like he's either going to hit you or kiss you.

TeeEye7
01-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Is that a pitcher of ginger ale with your straw in it by your left arm...and you're just working on the Australian size shot glass?

Aussies do weird things.....

mabudonicus
01-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Here's a recent one of my in my work attire looking like an idiot on the couch
That's a real nice warm fleece

2-1B
01-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I was just lookin' around on the work computer and found this one of me. I'm pretty sure it's from Brisbane, Australia. As you can tell they have delicious Ginger Ale!

For those that don't know, I'm the one on the right partaking in the beverage.

Partaking in the beverage and giving a :thumbsup:

Oh...so THAT's what photographers dress like...;)

DarthBrandon
01-28-2008, 07:30 PM

Is it just me, or do you get more evil looking in each pic?
What kind of work are you into now?;)lol

Tycho
01-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Mabs is the manager of Stanse. But the general public doesn't recognize him without his helmet on.

Jargo
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
*smirks at the notion of Slicker drinking ginger 'beer'*

I think we should have a photo theme. like say, a whole month. and in that month your pics have to contain a certain item or have something that links to the theme in a tenuous way. lets have some leeway. give room for creativity and presentation.

what do you think?

2-1B
01-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Can I start it off with my framed picture of 2-1B ? lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/caesarsinder/100_2914.jpg

Kidhuman
01-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Where have I seen that pic before????

Slicker
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Where have I seen that pic before????It's looks like something out of a dream...boat...

CaptainSolo1138
01-28-2008, 10:47 PM
dream...boat...
Can that be added as a tag now without reprecussions?

DarthBrandon
01-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Mabs is the manager of Stanse. But the general public doesn't recognize him without his helmet on.

Ah, yes
the manager of Stanse, still one evil looking sob IMHO.:D

jedi master sal
01-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Stanse??

Sorry, but I'm ignorant to this reference. Can anyone clue me in...

El Chuxter
01-29-2008, 12:33 PM
You're joking, right?

STANSE is the greatest band EVER.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=34571&highlight=stanse
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33560&highlight=stanse
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=34598&highlight=stanse

There are others, including their first mention somewhere in Twisted Figure Theater, but that's a good start.

Tycho
01-29-2008, 12:38 PM
A few years ago - I think it started in 2002 when the color-ranked clones first came out - Mabs created a rock band with the figures in the likeness of KISS. He took some cool photos of them for Stanse press releases.

Actually since SW was "a long time ago..." Gene Simmons and Co. actually copied Stanse! KISS wasn't original. Stanse did it first!

Well, these Clones took up armor and guitars and full metal jackets and became a band that was legendary throughout the galaxy. They toured in Scooby-Doo's Mystery Machine and had promoters of the likes of Mr. T (action figures all, of course).

For a while, the Few-Hit-Wonder "Mousy and the Sniffers" broke out onto the inter-galactic charts led by their Mouse Droid frontman, Darth Mouse, but since then they have faded, perhaps waiting to make a come-back tour.

As far as I know, Stanse is still rocking but you'll have to get the details from Mabudon as to when they are coming back around this side of the universe to tour again.

Oh yeah: I just remembered my favorite Stanse hit "Mint on Mint Card!" That song rocked!

mabudonicus
01-29-2008, 05:43 PM
here's a link to the only currently availabe STANSE tune

www.archive.org/details/mabudonMOMC
I KNOW the mix ain't right- and you might not get the version that works for you on the first try, so keep at it til it works

jedi master sal
01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
OK, I downloaded the song, but haven't listened to it yet since I'm listening to Master Chief Radio... If I don't get to it tonight, I'll listen to it tomorrow.

Gees, where the heck was I when this info about Stanse was posted?

CaptainSolo1138
01-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Here's Hayden, Hannah and I a couple weeks ago.

Slicker
01-30-2008, 11:13 PM
They looked as thrilled as you to be in that picture.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
I love Hayden's little glasses! I wish I could where those glasses and look cute but no, I have to be an adult :upset:

I vote YOU best Dad of 2007!

The pic is fantastic :)

DarthQuack
01-30-2008, 11:53 PM
They looked as thrilled as you to be in that picture.

This from the deadbeat uncle who never visits :P jk bud, I'm sure they miss unca Nick lots!

2-1B
01-31-2008, 12:39 AM

I already cast my absentee ballot for 2008 and I made sure to vote for him this year, too. :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
01-31-2008, 08:37 AM
I love Hayden's little glasses! I wish I could where those glasses and look cute but no, I have to be an adult :upset:

The pic is fantastic :)

Thanks, 'Ox. Considering I lost the election to visit your "nethers", this is certainly the next best thing.

Kidhuman
01-31-2008, 08:50 AM
They are so adoreable. Too bad I cant say the same for daddy

Rocketboy
01-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Those kids are even awesomer* in person (and hi-larious when the cuss!).

* Yes, awesomer.

CaptainSolo1138
01-31-2008, 01:06 PM
They are so adoreable. Too bad I cant say the same for daddy
Its cool. I've got thick skin.

(and hi-larious when the cuss!)I didn't think the day would come so soon when Mrs. Solo and I had to watch our mouths. Both of them are really good at, "oh, s**t!" when something goes wrong. The other day Hayden said it and then looked at me and went, "Oh, no..." as if to try and cover his tracks.

Jargo
01-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Here's Hayden, Hannah and I a couple weeks ago.

I knew you looked familiar. Your secret identity is out Solo. Or should I say 'The Hood!'

Rocketboy
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
I didn't think the day would come so soon when Mrs. Solo and I had to watch our mouths. Both of them are really good at, "oh, s**t!" when something goes wrong. The other day Hayden said it and then looked at me and went, "Oh, no..." as if to try and cover his tracks.Well, watching your mouth doesn't really help that much when you occasionally try to get them to say it for your own amusement.
;)

2-1B
01-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Its cool. I've got thick skin.

We know. We've seen your picture.
:rolleyes:

:thumbsup: oh come on, you know you're a Dreamboat in your own right. :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
01-31-2008, 08:50 PM
I knew you looked familiar. Your secret identity is out Solo. Or should I say 'The Hood!'Do my eyebrows really look like that:cry:

Well, watching your mouth doesn't really help that much when you occasionally try to get them to say it for your own amusement.We put the kibosh on that business after Hannah said, "Oh, s**t" at daycare.

We know. We've seen your picture.Oh, that's what Jargo meant by "the hood".

oh come on, you know you're a Dreamboat in your own right.I know. I'm just being modest so I don't offend those not blessed with this prettiness.

2-1B
01-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh, that's what Jargo meant by "the hood".

Now it makes sense. :foreskin: :thumbsup: :foreskin:

Jargo
02-01-2008, 05:10 PM
'fraid I was herbally out there when I did the pic. it's more the expression on your face than the eyebrows but um, *tries not to dig a hole*, you have mighty eyebrows. which isn't a bad thing. rather that than some metrosexual with plucked eyebrows. bleurgh :vomit:

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2008, 10:38 PM
rather that than some metrosexual with plucked eyebrows. bleurgh :vomit:
The night before my wedding I had them shaped and I broke out like crazy, to the point that RB's wife was begging me to let her put some concealer on it. I won't make that mistake again!

Deoxyribonucleic
02-01-2008, 10:56 PM
The night before my wedding I had them shaped and I broke out like crazy, to the point that RB's wife was begging me to let her put some concealer on it. I won't make that mistake again!

That's ****ing hilarous! If ya keep it up, it gets easier and sexier :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
That's ****ing hilarous! If ya keep it up, it gets easier and sexier :thumbsup:
Mrs. Solo keeps barking up that tree, too. I get them trimmed when I get a haircut and that's enough for me. I'll settle for the grey area between Carson Kressley and Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

Jargo
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
I like a prominent brow. It's indicative of virility to me. except when it's on a woman and then it's just time to run.

mabudonicus
02-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Mr.DP I will have you know that your last post (myself being a fan of British comedy) put a vivid picture of you getting hit on the head with one o' the wicker purses by some old thick-browed woman, possibly yelling "GIT ORF MOI LARRRRRND!!!!" into my mind IMMEDIATELY upon readin it

And that image is FUNNY

Jargo
02-02-2008, 01:24 PM
happens all the time. all the time. actually only ever happened once, the 'git orf my larrrrnd' bit. I was liberating apples from an orchard. some old dude came out waving a shovel in the air.

I miss having buster black dog around. he used to scare off the gypsies and vagrants, jehovahs witnesses and anyone wearing a luminous safety jacket.

why though, when the mormons send all their hot young bucks out to spread the word and help the needy do none ever knock on my door? yeah they'll pass in the street and say hi and smile but.... grrr

TeeEye7
02-02-2008, 03:27 PM
why though, when the mormons send all their hot young bucks out to spread the word and help the needy do none ever knock on my door? yeah they'll pass in the street and say hi and smile but.... grrr

Maybe you could lure them in with some Donny & Marie music? :confused:

Jargo
02-02-2008, 04:08 PM
LOL I may actually have a copy of paper roses. maybe they've been warned by the jehovahs witnesses who over here are almost exclusively wizened old women in grey raincoats and cloche hats. a jehovahs witness once came to my door and shoved a pamphlet at me with a picture of adam and eve stood by a stream where jungle and savannah animals were either drinking or looking longingly at adam and eve. I was asked "does this look like paradise to you?" and I said "no, that lion is about to eat the zebra and the elephant is going to trample the crocodile and the tiger will eat adam and eve. it's not a good neighbourhood really." or words to that effect. *cough*

what the hell is this thread about anyway?

Exhaust Port
02-02-2008, 05:24 PM
I had to do some real digging to find my previous picture and I see that it was from 5 years ago. Time for an update...taken on Maui.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Did you return those shorts to Lt. Dangle after you were done? :eek:

;) Just kiddin' . . . nice background!

Exhaust Port
02-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Ha ha. :) The swim trunks are riding a bit tight in that picture aren't they. :D

Jargo
02-03-2008, 10:11 AM
nice colour choice :thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-03-2008, 02:20 PM
My 7 mo old kitten Quazi likes to sit with me when I'm online and my wife took a picture of him last night I had to share.

Now tell me that isn't relaxed.

Rocketboy
02-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey now, put the cat porn in the proper thread.

Jargo
02-03-2008, 04:25 PM
tumtitumtitum...........:smoker:

El Chuxter
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
That pic is so wrong.

And, yet, so funny.

Jargo
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
haha I just noticed J K-E said it's a male cat. sorry dude. lol

Jedi_Kal-El
02-03-2008, 04:56 PM
haha I just noticed J K-E said it's a male cat. sorry dude. lol

Hey no problem dude. That was GREAT!!!! My wife almost peed her pants. lol

Rocketboy
02-03-2008, 11:08 PM
haha I just noticed J K-E said it's a male cat. sorry dude. lolThat makes it even funnier.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Don't think I posted this yet, but here is a pic I took with our new dog, Sadie on January 20th when I was home for CLOVERFIELD and to dog sit for a few days. This is the first new dog we've had since our old one, Molly, passed away in 02, just five days short of her 17th birthday. We got her from a Golden Retriever rescue society and she's finally warmed up and comfortable with the house. She was found when she was several weeks old, wandering in the woods and wounded. She is a bit freaked out by some things. For example, when we pull out the broom to sweep, she backs away, so her first owner who let her lose was more than likely abusive. She also tends to get a big nervous during storms too. But she's much much better these days. An elderly couple had her before us and they couldn't take care of her anymore, so we took her in. She's a great pup.

I'm still rockin' the beard, but I did have to trim it down a bit this past weekend. I've had it since October and it will be removed in mid March or so. That's the plan at least. :thumbsup:

bigbarada
02-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Here's one of me in Vegas last December when we went there for Matt's fight. In the lobby of the Mandalay Bay, they had a small display of Matt's shorts, gloves, etc. and that's what we're standing next to.

I'm in the black H.I.T. Squad hoodie and the other guy is Ben, he used to be one of our moderators on Matt's forums, but he had to resign recently for personal reasons.

(I was adjusting my camera case and he caught me before I could smile, I'm not trying to look like a tough guy.)

bobafrett
02-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Here's one of me in Vegas last December when we went there for Matt's fight. In the lobby of the Mandalay Bay, they had a small display of Matt's shorts, gloves, etc. and that's what we're standing next to.

I'm in the black H.I.T. Squad hoodie and the other guy is Ben, he used to be one of our moderators on Matt's forums, but he had to resign recently for personal reasons.

(I was adjusting my camera case and he caught me before I could smile, I'm not trying to look like a tough guy.)

You look like a mean hombre!

Devil King
02-05-2008, 09:35 PM
this is me about to stick out my tounge:

Tycho
02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
It's Stillakid's twin!

Devil King
02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
It's Stillakid's twin!

I appear to have a number of dopplegangers on this site. The curious part: I predate them all.

Jargo
02-06-2008, 08:26 AM
oh my! *swoon*

Devil King
02-06-2008, 08:48 PM
oh my! *swoon*

what are you, some kind of homo?!?!

You better keep your **** zipped up around me or my boyfriend will kick your ***! ;)

Jargo
02-06-2008, 09:26 PM
oh yeah? well my boyfriend will take your boyfriend anytime! :silly:

Devil King
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
oh yeah? well my boyfriend will take your boyfriend anytime! :silly:

I have no doubt he could. It isn't hard. Mine cries when he watches Steel Magnolias.

Jargo
02-06-2008, 09:34 PM
mine watches too many gory medical shows. Then faints if anyone comes near him with a hypodermic needle. Go figure. :tired:

Devil King
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, you can't really hold that against him. I get whoosy when I get a shot. I'm fine as long as I don't see the needle go in, but if I do the nurse has to catch me.

Jargo
02-06-2008, 09:50 PM
It's just funny when grown men are so scared of little pricks.
me, I can cope with anything besides seeing scalpel cuts. might make my stomach somersalt but as a rule, there's not much phases me.

hmmmm being in this thread reminds me that i need to get some up to date pics done. celebrate hitting old age next week.

Devil King
02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
It's just funny when grown men are so scared of little pricks.
me, I can cope with anything besides seeing scalpel cuts. might make my stomach somersalt but as a rule, there's not much phases me.

hmmmm being in this thread reminds me that i need to get some up to date pics done. celebrate hitting old age next week.

There are some really great jokes that could come out of that first line, but I'm going to let them go.

See, I can deal with just about anything else as well. But stab me with a needle and I get weak in the knees.

Jargo
02-06-2008, 10:07 PM
that only happens to me when you get one of those passionate kisses that seem to last an hour and the world vanishes away and all you have is the sensations. Needles can just go straight in to either draw off blood or inject meds. coolest one i ever had was a lumbar puncture. and some weird curved catheter things in my legs to measure the pressure in my muscle compartments. oh and cortesone injections in my butt where the needle has to scrape the bone before they can guage how deep it is. YAY!

oh-oh. gone 3am. time for bed. must get my beauty sleep before taking new pics.

Devil King
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
that only happens to me when you get one of those passionate kisses that seem to last an hour and the world vanishes away and all you have is the sensations.

You've been sent flowers at work before, haven't you?

Jargo
02-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Lol. the way to my 'heart' is via rich dark chocolate. or a fully loaded credit card. :D

Devil King
02-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Lol. the way to my 'heart' is via rich dark chocolate. or a fully loaded credit card. :D

Well, then Valentines is the holiday for you, on both accounts.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Wow, I thought I went to a lesbian bar? Guess I better check the schedule!

;)

:love:

Devil King
02-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Wow, I thought I went to a lesbian bar? Guess I better check the schedule!

;)

:love:

Lesbian bar? They talk about professional sports and flannel thread counts, not weepy boyfriends and fainting.

(Actually, most lesbians dislike me. Weird, isn't it?)

Slicker
02-07-2008, 06:08 AM
I just found this one from a recent trip to Tokyo Disney.

Needless to say I didn't go home alone...

TeeEye7
02-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Where's Minnie's other hand, Slick?

jedi master sal
02-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I just found this one from a recent trip to Tokyo Disney.

Needless to say I didn't go home alone...

Look at that booty on Minnie! :lipsrsealed:

Jargo
02-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Is she using tongue?

Rocketboy
02-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Tongue and tail!

El Chuxter
02-07-2008, 10:19 AM
I read in the gossip columns that she dumped Mickey for Slicker, and now Mickey is on suicide watch.

Jargo
02-07-2008, 10:20 AM
bet it's a guy in the minnie suit.

jedi master sal
02-07-2008, 11:08 AM
I read in the gossip columns that she dumped Mickey for Slicker, and now Mickey is on suicide watch.

So Slicker is now "Slickey"?

vader121
02-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Here I am ...

Tycho
02-07-2008, 09:49 PM
It's Matt Damon!

[key music for Jason Bourne]

Jedi_Kal-El
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
It's Matt Damon!

[key music for Jason Bourne]

Damon doesn't look that tough.

CaptainSolo1138
02-07-2008, 10:14 PM
It's Matt Damon!
I'm f**king Matt Damon.

2-1B
02-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm f**king Matt Damon.

That's a statement that can be taken two different ways. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
02-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I read in the gossip columns that she dumped Mickey for Slicker, and now Mickey is on suicide watch.I heard he dumped her because she was f***ing goofy.

Rocketboy
02-07-2008, 11:38 PM
That's a statement that can be taken two different ways. :thumbsup:Not really - He really is f*cking Matt Damon.

Tycho
02-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Have you seen Sarah Silverman's video "I'm F*cking Matt Damon?"

I can't link to it here but I think you can get it on YouTube with the obvious search perameter.

Matt Damon himself sings on it with her. (Sarah Silverman is cute!) :love:

I saw her at Comic Con btw. Her thing was sometimes funny. Not always.

But she's f*cking Matt Damon!

DARKLORD_67
02-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Getting back to the topic at hand...

Here is a recent photo of me hosting one of my weekly Karaoke Shows here in NYC...

Deoxyribonucleic
02-08-2008, 03:35 AM
Getting back to the topic at hand...

Here is a recent photo of me hosting one of my weekly Karaoke Shows here in NYC...

Heyyyy, you're the super talented guy who does all those fantastic customs! Nice to put a face to all that incredible talent. Do you need an apprentice? ;)

Seriously though, do you ever post anywhere on how you do your customs?

Tycho
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Darklord looks like a young Michael Dorn (Lt. Cmdr. Worf on Star Trek, out of make-up of course).

We have a lot of celebrities here (Dorn, Damon, who else?)

DARKLORD_67
02-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Heyyyy, you're the super talented guy who does all those fantastic customs! Nice to put a face to all that incredible talent. Do you need an apprentice? ;)

Seriously though, do you ever post anywhere on how you do your customs?

Wow! "Super-talented" you say? I'm so flattered! Thanks for the compliment. Really made my day!

As for my need for an apprentice, I may just take you up on that, padawan!:D

I have not really posted a "How to Do Custom Action Figures Thread" anywhere, because the needs of each figure are SO different from the next. However, over at the Customizing forum at Rebelscum, I DO have some stickied posts of topics (How to Get Started Customizing Figures, How to Photograph your Custom Action Figures. etc.) that may be of help to aspiring customizers.

Darklord looks like a young Michael Dorn (Lt. Cmdr. Worf on Star Trek, out of make-up of course).

We have a lot of celebrities here (Dorn, Damon, who else?)

As a STAR WARS fan, I think I would have preferred having a resemblance to a young Billy Dee Williams... especially since we share the same last name.

However, I guess resembling Michael Dorn is NOT a bad trade off. He was always a pretty good-looking dude.

These threads are always so funny. I realize I may not exactly look like what a lot of folks may have imagined. But I guess to some degree none of us do.

The two most common reactions I get from genre fans who first meet me are:

1) Hey, you look and sound just like a young Michael Dorn.

2) Your hands are so HUGE. How are you able to customize such small action figures?

It's true. I'm just under 6'2", with Chewbacca-sized mitts! Look at my photo again and you'll see what I mean. In fact, my hands are so freakishly large, I keep ripping holes in all of the pockets of my garments, because I'm always trying to hide them, and I don't know my own strength. It's... quite embarrassing.

El Chuxter
02-08-2008, 12:49 PM
As a STAR WARS fan, I think I would have preferred having a resemblance to a young Billy Dee Williams... especially since we share the same last name.
You would need a moustache to earn that sort of comparison. :)

Jargo
02-08-2008, 01:12 PM
big hands you say? well hellooooo there...... :lipsrsealed:

DARKLORD_67
02-08-2008, 01:17 PM
big hands you say? well hellooooo there...... :lipsrsealed:

Yes. Well. You know what they say about guys like me with really big hands... We wear even BIGGER gloves.:lipsrsealed:

Jargo
02-08-2008, 01:29 PM
I could take that one of two ways. for the sake of the forum I'll go with the polite one. :thumbsup:

DARKLORD_67
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
I could take that one of two ways. for the sake of the forum I'll go with the polite one. :thumbsup:

Oh it is! It IS the "polite one". I literally have trouble finding gloves that fit! Sometimes the XXL's are even a bit snug.

dr_evazan22
02-10-2008, 03:52 PM
... but then I show them my nipples to prove that I am all man. :yes:

Since this is the post a picture of yourself thread, maybe you can show US your nipples;):lipsrsealed::yes:

They make quite a few good margaritas at Applebee's, too.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-11-2008, 08:49 PM
I went to Las Vegas this weekend to see Spamalot. Saw Phil Collins as an audience member, too. But I found a few SW slot machines ($.01 slots) and snapped a pic of me (I'm the non-green skinned guy) there.

CaptainSolo1138
02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
What's wrong with your hat? It seems to be making a giant sucking noise. Odd...

:p

TeeEye7
02-11-2008, 11:05 PM
It seems the fashion police is on duty..........;)

Tycho
02-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I went to Las Vegas this weekend to see Spamalot. Saw Phil Collins as an audience member, too.

Did he have his TAC Coin and Moisture Vaporator with him and a bunch of blind people from Hasbro's Quality Control Department in tow with him? :D

Slicker
02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
I went to Las Vegas this weekend to see Spamalot. Saw Phil Collins as an audience member, too. But I found a few SW slot machines ($.01 slots) and snapped a pic of me (I'm the non-green skinned guy) there.I love those slots! I remember when I first saw 'em at a casino in Michigan I made a few more trips up to Cappy's just so I could play them. I won on them believe it or not. I think I came out $100 up.

2-1B
02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Saw Phil Collins as an audience member, too.

Could you feel him, coming in the air tonight?

(Hold on)

Bel-Cam Jos
02-12-2008, 11:02 PM
What's wrong with your hat? It seems to be making a giant sucking noise. Odd...

:pWhat, you mean the most consistent team in MLB the last 15 years? :rolleyes:

I lost $3 USD on those machines. That's three. Whole. Dollars. :greedy:

Could you feel him, coming in the air tonight?

(Hold on) Sadly, Billy lost his number, so he'll not be in my Heart (new cell phone by Verizon), no matter what they say.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Sadly, Billy lost his number, so he'll not be in my Heart (new cell phone by Verizon), no matter what they say.

That bites. Do you wish it would rain down?

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Luckily Rikki didn't lose that number. It's the only one she'll want.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Luckily Rikki didn't lose that number. It's the only one she'll want.

She might use it if she feels better.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Heck, there might just be no reply at all.

CaptainSolo1138
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
I lost $3 USD on those machines. That's three. Whole. Dollars. :greedy:How long did they last you? I've never played a penny machine and wondered if the money outlasted the fun.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
How long did they last you? I've never played a penny machine and wondered if the money outlasted the fun.I played the max lines (which was 15, I think) but got to the "hyperspace" level (or whatver they called it) where I got bonus credits for shooting stormtroopers. That allowed the game to last a tad longer.

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 11:33 PM
I hate slot machines. They don't make sense. My mom loves them, and, every time I visit (they live in Vegas), she tries to explain them. "You don't want them in a line, but you want this one and that one and then that one over in Arizona. There have to be these five icons, and then you go to a bonus level and have to play Pac Man, only you get points that are totally unrelated to what you're doing."

I especially hate the ones that are based on something I like. Whenever we pass an Elvis or Star Wars or grizzly bear machine, my wife or someone will say, "Oh, you've GOT to play that one!"

I hate gambling. Unless I have some control over it, even just a tiny bit.

CaptainSolo1138
02-13-2008, 07:46 AM
If I go to the casino, I only play slots. I never go to the casino "for the evening". Rather, I'll save/set aside money that I plan on spending there and when its gone, its gone. That way I never feel like I'm down when I lose it (all). I like playing slots because you don't really have to pay attention to what you're doing and you can BS with whoever you're there with. If you win, the lights flash. No fuss.

Devil King
02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
I hate slot machines. They don't make sense. My mom loves them, and, every time I visit (they live in Vegas), she tries to explain them. "You don't want them in a line, but you want this one and that one and then that one over in Arizona. There have to be these five icons, and then you go to a bonus level and have to play Pac Man, only you get points that are totally unrelated to what you're doing."

I especially hate the ones that are based on something I like. Whenever we pass an Elvis or Star Wars or grizzly bear machine, my wife or someone will say, "Oh, you've GOT to play that one!"

I hate gambling. Unless I have some control over it, even just a tiny bit.

But, if you can explain a slot machine, is it still doing it's job?

mabudonicus
02-14-2008, 08:00 PM
This one is a pic of me in the official shirt of Mabu-Con 2008, which was actually created by another forumite and sent unbeknownst to me, please disregard the scowl that is my "metal album cover" face
:beard: Iso&Baws
(tok the spaces out of it since the shirt was made buyt it's all good, reflects the "period")

lol I JUST spilled damn whiskey on the shirt whilst making this post dammit

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2008, 10:38 PM
That shirt brought a tear to my eye. Its....beautiful.

TeeEye7
02-15-2008, 12:03 AM

Somehow, a whiskey stain would just about be the most appropriate thing to make that shirt complete! ;) It was Canadian whiskey, wasn't it?

Looks mighty fine! :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
02-15-2008, 12:06 AM
I thought you were kidding about the Mabu-Con shirts!

TeeEye7
02-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I thought you were kidding about the Mabu-Con shirts!

I think mabs takes Visa, Master Card, but not American Express.

Slicker
02-15-2008, 02:09 AM
Where do I sign up for one of those shirts? I want it well before the Con.

Rocketboy
02-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Its a con exclusive, sucka!

Exhaust Port
02-15-2008, 05:40 PM
This one is a pic of me in the official shirt of Mabu-Con 2008, which was actually created by another forumite and sent unbeknownst to me, please disregard the scowl that is my "metal album cover" face
:beard: Iso&Baws
(tok the spaces out of it since the shirt was made buyt it's all good, reflects the "period")

Dude, I love your work with Pantera.

http://www.spectorbass.com/images/rexstormbig.jpg

Bel-Cam Jos
02-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Its a con exclusive, sucka!Exclusives are ruining the collectors market. You just know these'll end up on eBay in a few seconds... :upset: ;)

JediTricks
02-15-2008, 08:34 PM
It's missing the eyebrows. When did the beard go metrosexual on us?

TeeEye7
02-16-2008, 04:26 PM
It's missing the eyebrows. When did the beard go metrosexual on us?

It's all about the beard, JT! ;)

CaptainSolo1138
02-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Me enjoying the delightful crab nachos at Joe's Crab Shack near Detroit this past weekend.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Is that food hanging from you mouth on the way in or on the way out?

Jargo
02-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Homer Simpson's got nothin' on you eh Cappy? :love:

CaptainSolo1138
02-18-2008, 07:36 AM
Is that food hanging from you mouth on the way in or on the way out?
In, though I regretted the decision to eat the entire plate later that evening.

Homer Simpson's got nothin' on you eh Cappy? I can eat on the same level, but I imagine that his body is more capable of it. I weigh ~200 lbs. but I eat like a person twice my size.

The lettuce wasn't exactly on purpose even though this picture is a recreation of the moments prior when Mrs. Solo saw the glazed look in my eye and tried taking my plate away from me.

TeeEye7
02-18-2008, 11:42 AM
The lettuce wasn't exactly on purpose even though this picture is a recreation of the moments prior when Mrs. Solo saw the glazed look in my eye and tried taking my plate away from me.

Shouldn't that be "plates"? I see one on top of the other. AND I noticed the white knuckles from the death grip on both of them. Obviously, Mr. Solo did have you best interest in mind. ;)

Feed me!

Bel-Cam Jos
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm never one who wants my picture taken at restaurants (that's probably why Kodak's Kodiak Kitchen failed in my area) or dinner time, so I give you props for that, Cappy.

Last night, I went to a nice, older (since 1848!) local establishment, where I will now list for you the entire "conversation" between myself and the server:

"Can I get you something to drink?"
"Are you ready to order?"
"How would you like that cooked?"
"And you?"
"The minestrone soup or the salad?"

That's it. Notice no "thank you," "anything else I can help you with?" "how does the food taste?" or anything once the order was taken. :minimaltip: Customer service rocks.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-18-2008, 01:53 PM
that's probably why Kodak's Kodiak Kitchen failed in my area

Yep, I can't think of any other reason why it would. :D

plasticfetish
02-23-2008, 05:19 PM
OK. Here it is before I decide to shave off the winter beard...

JediTricks
02-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Oregon's changed you, man! :cry:

plasticfetish
02-23-2008, 06:28 PM
I know. Sh**, I just got back from a quick bike ride down to the market. Now I'm gonna go out and hug the big Douglas-fir in my backyard. ;)

Tycho
02-23-2008, 07:14 PM
You look cool PF.

You might definitely want to consider dropping us as your friends. We'll only hold you back, now.

plasticfetish
02-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Wait, who said you were my friend? (Awwww... SNAP!!!) :)

JediTricks
02-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but Oregon is also Washington's Mexico, where the facial hair is ¡muy macho!

Dang PF, that wasn't a very Oregon thing to say. You'll have to peddle your bike 10 extra hours next week to make up for it, and invest in $100 worth of carbon credits. :p

plasticfetish
02-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Dang PF, that wasn't a very Oregon thing to say.Yeah, well... I was born in Los Angeles. ;)

Deoxyribonucleic
02-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Wow PF, that's the first full on picture I've seen of you. I'm trying to compare it to when we briefly saw each other at the comic store but weren't quite sure about each other's identities ;) Alas, I cannot remember. That was hilarious when we figured it out later :thumbsup:

Nice to finally see you skeezix! :love:

p.s., that doesn't look like Oregon at all, no enough conifers in the background :confused: I think you've fooled us all to believe you moved, but really you are still here stalking toy aisles and scalping your wares as a double agent ;)

Jedi_Kal-El
02-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Ok, nobody freak out or scream, here I am.

I did photoshop the orange jumpsuit out though.

El Chuxter
02-24-2008, 07:21 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHH!!!!!

I'm freaking out!!

(Oh, come on. You had to expect that was coming.)

Jedi_Kal-El
02-24-2008, 07:25 PM
(Oh, come on. You had to expect that was coming.)

I would have been dissapointed if anyone'd beat you to it Chux. :D

CaptainSolo1138
02-24-2008, 10:53 PM
How do you keep an idiot busy? I hope there's a simple explanation on the back of that shirt.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-24-2008, 11:07 PM
How do you keep an idiot busy? I hope there's a simple explanation on the back of that shirt.

You want me to take a picture of my back so you can see Cappy?

Kidhuman
02-24-2008, 11:12 PM
He just wants to see your butt. Show him the arrow pointing down for the answer

Jargo
02-25-2008, 09:34 AM
:cross-eye Gracious!!

Dar' Argol
02-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Here's a great pic of me and my sister from a party she had a few months ago. She definitely got all the looks in the family while I got all the geek!

Kidhuman
02-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah she got the looks alright. You got tossed in the compost heap.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-27-2008, 07:09 PM
She sure did Dar. I gotta say that I'm diggin your Larry the Cable Guy cap though.

Tycho
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Wow. Dar's got a pretty sister!

Slicker
02-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow. Dar's got a pretty sister!Down boy! :whip:

She looks to be out of high school so she's too old for you anyways. ;)

DarthQuack
02-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Down boy! :whip:

How old are the geisha girls you flirt with on the weekends?

jedi master sal
02-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Dar, nice soul patch brutha'!

Dar' Argol
02-29-2008, 07:02 AM
She sure did Dar. I gotta say that I'm diggin your Larry the Cable Guy cap though.

lol, its not a Larry the Cable Guy hat . . its a Super Mario Hat that use to say "Made in the 80's" . . but that wore off . . .

Wow. Dar's got a pretty sister!

Are you that shocked?? Come on . . . there is always balance . . . this much geek HAD to be balanced out in my family!

Down boy! :whip:

She's 5 years younger then me and she's got a wonderful little boy. But she still does look like she's 18 . . she'll kill me for that.

Dar, nice soul patch brutha'!

I know its no :beard: but I gots lots of soul brudda!

bobafrett
03-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Dang Dar, she is cute. So which parent do you look most like?

JEDIpartner
03-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Since we're posting baby pictures... here's one of me from October 1968. I'd be about between 13 and 14 months old here.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Since we're posting baby pictures... here's one of me from October 1968. I'd be about between 13 and 14 months old here.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

Wow, that picture looks great from being 'that' old ;) lol lol

Here's one from 1975...I'd go out with clothes and come home naked all the time :thumbsup:

Tycho
03-14-2008, 07:20 PM

JediPartnr's first DEATH STAR. How cute.

"This ball is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it."

I'd go out with clothes and come home naked all the time.

I knew she was the perfect girl.

Oops. I have the governor of New York on line one. It's for you Deoxy.

Dar' Argol
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Dang Dar, she is cute. So which parent do you look most like?

I am almost a spittin image of my father. Especially within the past few years.

bobafrett
03-16-2008, 04:41 PM

That reminds me, I have to get my brother to ship me some off the photos from when I was a young tyke. He got all the photo albums after my mom passed.

Looking cute there JP!

TeeEye7
03-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Mom and Dad painted my baby pictures on the cave walls next to the bison. :(

Deoxyribonucleic
03-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Mom and Dad painted my baby pictures on the cave walls next to the bison. :(

I saw those, very colorful. I was able to determine which stick figure you were...the one with all the "futuristic" police/forensic gear...thinking into the future at such a young age. Impressive, most impressive ;)

DarthBrandon
03-16-2008, 06:42 PM
This is a photo of me from back in 1979, the one that started it all.:D

My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.

jjreason
03-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!

Deoxyribonucleic
03-16-2008, 07:48 PM

My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.

AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background :thumbsup:
Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's :love:

Tycho
03-16-2008, 07:52 PM

I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome!

Jedi_Kal-El
03-16-2008, 07:57 PM
How did the Village People Album get mixed in with all your SW stuff Brandon?

DarthBrandon
03-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.

Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.:shocked:

Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!

Thanks I have more pics coming later of my hoth sets I'm told.:yes:

AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background :thumbsup:
Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's :love:

Yeah, this pic was taken in the bar area of the house, you can see the sit down bench behind the table. The bar was on the opposite side of the table. Those were the days.:D

I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome! Thanks Tycho, the two things I miss the most are my Death Star (which ended up going MIA) & my Buck Rogers Starfighter. Those days rocked big time!:thumbsup:

No love for the Village People?:shocked:

No not at all, they were in back then, just like Trooper was (another record that got broken due to lyrics my mother objected to.), I had great times listening to those records when I was a kid. Beats the Smurfs that my sister listened to back then.lol

Jedi_Kal-El
03-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.:shocked:

No love for the Village People?:shocked:

Mad Slanted Powers
03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Cool. I still have the box for my Death Star Playset. Are those purple boxes puzzles? I have one of a TIE Fighter shooting at an X-Wing.

DarthBrandon
03-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Cool. I still have the box for my Death Star Playset. Are those purple boxes puzzles? I have one of a TIE Fighter shooting at an X-Wing.

Why yes they are, I'm not sure if I ever opened the boxes though. I can't seem to remember putting them together.

Jargo
03-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too.:hurt: i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Maybe she was going for the Angus Young look. AC/DC was an up and coming band then.

Jargo
03-17-2008, 12:56 AM
No I think she was just whacked out on valium. lol

Deoxyribonucleic
03-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too.:hurt: i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.

I could use your legs to pick my teeth ;) :love:

Slicker
03-17-2008, 01:20 AM
Awwww...look at lil' Andy! He looks so cute! I just wanna pinch those lil' cheeks (the face cheeks, pervs) :love:

Slicker
03-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Yeah, yeah. Double post. Screw you Grimlock moderators.

Here's a few of me from a recent trip to Yokohama. I think a few of them were taken at like 6 in the morning on our way to the train station to finally go home and get some sleep after being out all night. All of the Japanese are just random people that we met on the streets.

El Chuxter
03-17-2008, 01:31 AM
That's not a random Japanese girl! That's famed movie star Koyashi Onara!!

(When someone translates that, I bet they giggle.)

Tycho
03-17-2008, 02:15 AM
I have no idea how Jedi_Kal-El linked me to The Village People. I didn't post anything about them at all. :confused:

Nice baby pictures Slicker. So that was you when you were like 2 years old? Were those taken yesterday? ;)

(It was just funny that everyone was posting kiddie pictures and then you showed up with your latest pictures from living overseas.)

Nice pictures though - thanks for sharing. Now could you share the Japanese girls, too?

DaddyPants / Jargo, could you label the people in your picture? I'm not sure who's who. But I was curious to know. Thank you for playing as well.

I'll have to dig out some stuff from storage, so it may be a while for there to be any 'baby Tycho' pictures. But I think I can come up with several good ones.

sergiurusu
03-17-2008, 02:56 AM
Here's a pic with me from my trip to Tunisia (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37591)

Tycho
03-17-2008, 03:02 AM
That's sweet sergiurusu! Was that the exterior of the Mos Eisley Cantina? A location in Mos Espa? Fill us in.

Devil King
03-17-2008, 04:15 AM

I think it's a nice little window into life in Diblybottomshire or where ever you lived.

Jargo
03-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Deoxy: I could use your legs to pick my teeth

They fed me spoonfuls of malt paste to try and beef me up coz they thought I was malnourished. awful stuff. consistency of smooth peanut butter with a foul taste.

Slicker: Awwww...look at lil' Andy! He looks so cute! I just wanna pinch those lil' cheeks

Bless ya squire. ;)

Tycho: could you label the people in your picture?

Tall one with the glasses is my now 44yo eldest brother Tony who is a nerdy systems analyst for some bank or other. The one with hair like a bell jar is my now 42yo sister barbara who is the size of Jupiter and a small time bookkeeper. And my now 37yo little bro is a scruffy smelly hobo. My uncle Chris was my godfather and died at 40 after having a massive coronary. amazing thing is he drove fifty miles while having it so he could be at home with his family when he died. he managed to get through the front door of his house and dropped down dead.

Devil King: I think it's a nice little window into life in Diblybottomshire or where ever you lived.

Ha! I was born in Cheshire (pronounced Chesh-err) in a village called Saughall (Pronounced saw-gull) but it wasn't that picturesque. mostly farm land around us. lots of moocows. wish it had been called Dibblybottomshire though.

JEDIpartner
03-17-2008, 09:18 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

Wow, that picture looks great from being 'that' old ;) lol lol

Here's one from 1975...I'd go out with clothes and come home naked all the time :thumbsup:

Thanks, doll! LOL The photos are well-preserved-- LIKE ME!!! I love that you had a tendency for doffing your Garanimals, Deoxy! That is SO what I would've expected from you! LOL

JediPartnr's first DEATH STAR. How cute.

"This ball is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it."

Yeah... LOL What's that someone said the other day? Right-- I knew how to take full advantage of my balls at an early age. :rolleyes:

That reminds me, I have to get my brother to ship me some off the photos from when I was a young tyke. He got all the photo albums after my mom passed.

Looking cute there JP!

Thank you, sir! Definitely get some of those photos. You'll really love having them!

Good times... good times...

LOVE that picture of you!! You actually look cuddly! :)

Tycho
03-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks for sharing Daddypants. That's an amazing story about your uncle wanting to at least die at home with his family. That's some drive he had (literally and figuratively). It'd actually make for a good story in some sort of anthology.

The tie on you is funny in the sense that I now picture you wearing one while barreling down the action figure isle in Toys R Us (UK). "Get out of the way and get your hands off Daddy's 21-B!"

Your 'nerdy brother' reminds me of those "Where's Waldo?" activity book pictures. Do you remember "Highlights" magazine for kids? I used to get that when I was in my very early gradeschool years and my mom used it to help teach me to read and find fun activities to do (so I wasn't always making paper pirate ships and lighting them on fire in the toilet - uh, that part of my childhood was NOT a made-up story. They really ought to pay me a percentage for Pirates of the Caribbean, only my version was called Pirates of the Cammode in its original format.)

TeeEye7
03-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Correction: cockling.

;)

El Chuxter
03-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Either no one's bothered to translate that name I made up yet, or the humor is too juvenile for the rest of you fine folks.

CaptainSolo1138
03-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Either no one's bothered to translate that name I made up yet, or the humor is too juvenile for the rest of you fine folks.
I tried it earlier on babelfish and it gave me back the original as the translation.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I have no idea how Jedi_Kal-El linked me to The Village People. I didn't post anything about them at all. :confused:

Sorry dude, just typed the wrong name.

El Chuxter
03-17-2008, 04:15 PM
I tried it earlier on babelfish and it gave me back the original as the translation.

Try this one:
http://freedict.com/onldict/jap.html

Jargo
03-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Actually Dale my current physique is fast approaching cuddly teddy bear. squeeze my tummy and I growl. of course then I fart, but hey - better out than in.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Try this one:
http://freedict.com/onldict/jap.html

That one isn't working either Chux.