PDA

View Full Version : FlashBack Figure scans

r2dee2
10-02-2001, 11:12 PM
I've added a page of the FlashBack Figures (http://fan.starwars.com/ListForce/flashback.html) if you're interested. Once again, if anyone has any information that I've omitted, PLEASE feel free to let me know:D

GNT
10-03-2001, 01:37 AM
Very interesting :))

Lobito
10-03-2001, 02:33 PM
Thats very interesting indeed...aside the card variations, there were no variations on the figures. This Flashback line is one of my favorites, IMO its even better than the POTF2 commtech line.

SirSteve
10-03-2001, 02:52 PM
When are you going to take you vast knowledge of toys and join up with SSG?

:)

Rollo Tomassi
10-04-2001, 09:36 AM
Paraphrasing Max Shrek (AKA Christopher Walken from Batman Returns):

"SirSteve and r2d2...The visionary alliance!!!"

GNT
10-04-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
Thats very interesting indeed...aside the card variations, there were no variations on the figures. This Flashback line is one of my favorites, IMO its even better than the POTF2 commtech line.

I'll second that :) Even though the commtech chip figures are pretty well detailed (Han and Stormtrooper). Something about the Flashback figures makes me like them,maybe because of the flashback card? But I love them,not including R2!

Mandalorian Candidat
10-09-2001, 06:14 PM
I have to disagree on this one. The CTC POTF2 line has much greater appeal to me than the Classic waves. The only thing the Flashback line had going for it are the flashback pictures. Now that we've seen EP1 they don't seem special anymore. At least with the CTC line we had something new: figures that recreated specific scenes from the movie along with the CT chips. Granted they sounded like crud, but I would rather have the chips than the pix anyday.

I will say that the nice thing about the classic line is that we got the Throne room Leia version, the Hoth chewie version, a new adult Anakin, and finally an Aunt Beru.

TeeEye7
10-10-2001, 06:07 AM
....maybe if we all honk at the same time, r2dee2 will join SSG as a moderator! We could try it and see if we can get her attention!

;)

TI7

Lobito
10-10-2001, 02:48 PM
I liked the FB line for what it offered, (New figures, better sculpting and the FB of course). The commtech line was great also, but IMO the FB version is better.:D

r2dee2
10-11-2001, 10:10 AM
SS...thanks for the offer "again", but I would be a redundant addition to your fantastic site...... whenever I put up a new page, I get Thrawn's input, as he's the Jedi Master!:D ....besides, I am a part of the Staff aren't I...from a certain point of view......now that I have the offical SirStevesGuide T-shirt that you were kind enough to give me at Alphacon (http://fan.starwars.com/AlphaForce/index.html) ;)

Thanks for the HONK!!:D ..... I was kindly offered moderator status, but for my own personal reasons chose to decline.

master jedi
10-11-2001, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
When are you going to take you vast knowledge of toys and join up with SSG?
:)

What about me and my vast knowledge of Star Wars? wink, wink.:p

SirSteve
10-11-2001, 10:40 PM
Everyone can keep an eye on our news section as I will be posting a few open sections that need reporters soon.

evenflow
10-12-2001, 08:41 AM
I was never a huge fan of the flashback pack-in. The first time I saw them i was like cool, then it was what am i suposed to do with these once I open the figures. I admit that I would like some of the variations that I am missing though.

GNT
10-16-2001, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Everyone can keep an eye on our news section as I will be posting a few open sections that need reporters soon.

Interesting *might come a moderator yet*