PDA

View Full Version : Is Yestertoys reliable???

Sith Lord 0498
06-30-2002, 10:01 AM
I'm not quite sure if this is the right section to post this question in, but here goes. Has anyone had any problems ordering on-line from Yestertoys??? I found some stuff I want to order, but I don't know if they're reliable or not. Can anyone help me out here?? Thanks.

jedikiss
06-30-2002, 10:21 AM
only ordered once, seemed a tad slow, but then i was a bit anxious 'cause my spring break was approaching, and i requested a tracking # in case i had to contact ups to make alternate arrangements for delivery. it took yestertoys awhile to respond w/ a tracking # once it was shipped, but in the end i had items before i left for vacation. (but the same was true for the star wars fan club) i'd consider ordering from both of them again for myself- they have fairly desent onlline prices and shipping is reasonable too approx - hope this helps

songwrtr
06-30-2002, 10:22 AM
I've only ordered from them once, but found them to be reliable and true to their word (I asked for mint, I got it). One thing to be aware of is that they ship UPS and require a signature to deliver. Since this was inconvenient for me (had to go to the local UPS offices to pick up because a signed form wasn't an option and those offices are only open from 3-6, when I'm working . . .) I haven't ordered from them again if I could find the same thing elsewhere for a similar price. But I was happy with their service overall -- including their quick response to e-mails that I sent (always within 24 hours).

Thunderstorm1
06-30-2002, 10:24 AM
I have ordered from Yestertoys many times and would have to say they are one of the best online stores I have dealt with.

I would highly recommend them, have had nothing but good experiences!

Darth Yambag
06-30-2002, 10:47 AM
It's the first place I look for online stuff. Good prices and for me fast delivery (They're out of RI and I live in New England). I've even called there and always get a quick and helpful response.

Very reliable...and I am not a big fan of ordering online.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-30-2002, 10:53 AM
I never order usally order off line i usally just go to the store and buy it but if i have to i order yestertoys usally

Forhekset
06-30-2002, 11:31 AM
I've ordered from Yestertoys several times, and always had pretty good luck with them. They respond to emails pretty quickly (always within 24 hours in my experience) and my stuff has always arrived in good condition and packed very well. Although I placed an order with them about 2 weeks ago and still have not received it...so I'm not sure what's up with that. I hope it's not like my last experience with KEBco - I placed an order, then emailed them with a question regarding payment. No reply after a few days. The weekend comes and goes. I email them again the following week, then get a response saying that most of the figures I ordered were sold out by the time they got my order in. :rolleyes: Pretty lame.