PDA

View Full Version : Buy every figure you can!

rynobot
06-30-2002, 09:49 PM
<joke>Buy them all. If everyone here buys every figure we see then Hasbro will never stop making figures. We will also be able to find new figures easier because Hasbro will make and release more of them at one time. I am sick of never seeing Yoda or Dooku or HD Anakin in stores. If we buy them all we will force Hasbro to keep up with demand. I will buy every figure I see if everyone here promises to do the same. </joke>

figrin bran
06-30-2002, 10:10 PM
sure, i will, as soon as we go to the barter system ;)

Jedi Juice
06-30-2002, 11:07 PM
I already bought out every single store in New Orleans!

chubbychicken
07-01-2002, 01:37 AM
i cant afford to buy every single figure haha

Jason B
07-01-2002, 01:48 AM
Well why not?

figrin bran
07-01-2002, 03:08 AM
i just remembered that i bought that waste of $4.99 that is the Saga Qui Gon so isn't that enough? ;)

Jayspawn
07-01-2002, 03:16 AM
Hey! Saga Qui-Gon is cool! Its the Qui-Gon that comes with the Opee that was a waste.

LTBasker
07-01-2002, 04:07 AM
Sure, go ahead, buy all the figures and we'll join you later! ;)

We're not really gonna join later :evil:

I_Deus
07-01-2002, 08:45 AM
I think Hasbro has a preset number of rare figures that they will release. I do not think that they would produce more rares just because people are buying them. They have a large collectors market that they NEED to satisfy. Collectors need the rares. This does stink for the people, and kids, who just want to have fun with them OH Well.

2 centz

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-01-2002, 10:43 AM
I'am also sick of never seeing a yoda or dooku(anakin hd is everywhere here)

Yar Cydoh
07-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by rynobot
<joke>Buy them all. If everyone here buys every figure we see then Hasbro will never stop making figures. We will also be able to find new figures easier because Hasbro will make and release more of them at one time. I am sick of never seeing Yoda or Dooku or HD Anakin in stores. If we buy them all we will force Hasbro to keep up with demand. I will buy every figure I see if everyone here promises to do the same. </joke>

This better be a joke. :mad:

:D ;)

SNAYSON
07-01-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Yar Cydoh

This better be a joke. :mad:

:D ;)

i bought everything in northern NJ area! not one SW action figure left in any toy store! You won't find any sw figures on any shelves, pegs or stock room!

Yeah right! like i would buy hundreds of anikin pesant figures (unless you want to make a anikin clone army!) :crazed:

Jedi Juice
07-01-2002, 10:21 PM
I have 56 Luminari's......... and I'm a perfectly happy individual........ except for the fact that I am totally stupid and would waste all of my money on that!

I didn't really do that though, honestly

Yar Cydoh
07-02-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
Hey! Saga Qui-Gon is cool! Its the Qui-Gon that comes with the Opee that was a waste.

I agree. He looks cool in the package anyways...

Amanamike
07-02-2002, 01:25 AM
I try to buy as many figures as I think I might need from my local Walmart. I bought 15 Bespin guards just because thats the only one left at the time that I could justify having more than 2 of. There is no way Im gonna buy out all those Ketwols. And as for the new saga. If I see a clone trooper...its mine, if I see a Royal guard...its mine, if I see OUtland peasnat Anakin.... I just keep on walkin.

Darth Narcis
07-02-2002, 03:08 AM
i just got done buying every single figure, yes EVERY ONE in the state of North Carolina. If i can conquer one state, you guys can do the other 49, im f'n tired from all this shopping, AND my car is out of gas.... and the wheels are falling off, but i have 261, 934 figures! Im a happy man!

thespar
07-02-2002, 04:07 PM
lol you need to check out Fay NC again because i still see alot of the old figs.

SNAYSON
07-02-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by thespar
lol you need to check out Fay NC again because i still see alot of the old figs.

i'm there! i will buy everything over there! My army of anakins and padma is becoming massive! :crazed:

Jonna
07-02-2002, 05:11 PM
I claim New Jersey in the name of stupidity!

WesleySr
07-02-2002, 05:53 PM
the great state of West Virginia is all mine, mine, MINE!!!