PDA

View Full Version : Final Duel Multi-Pack

odi-wan windu
06-30-2002, 10:50 PM
I have some money... Are these figs good and worth getting? Articulation? I want that Luke..

Rogue II
07-01-2002, 06:55 AM
If you mean the cinema scene...

Well, the Emperor is perminately sitting. The Luke and Vader aren't all that articulated. Many people will argue that the Luke is the best Jedi version. I believe the Vader mold for this package was reused for the Toy Fair exclusive.

I recently bought this set loose for $10 on E-Bay. I'm happy with it. I'm sure Hasbro will resculpt all 3 figures in it over the next few years. You know they can't go 4 months without producing a Luke and 6 months without Darth Vader.

LTBasker
07-01-2002, 09:10 AM
It's quite a cool pack, and loose or boxed, it's a nice display piece, especially with the big base with the nice background.

The Jedi Luke version is quite unique since it's the only plain Jedi Luke figure without the vest.

187-Maul
07-01-2002, 01:04 PM
well they are cool on display but the vader looks pretty buff if you look at him from too close
but still cool, if you can get it for a good price I would buy it if I were you

Thunderstorm1
07-01-2002, 07:37 PM
I agree, I have left mine in the box for dispay. It shows well and the Luke is one of the best sculpts in my opinion

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-01-2002, 11:49 PM
I position the Emperor on his hands and kness and put Luke and Vader in a kicking pose. They look like they're both kicking ol' Palpy in the @$$! :D

Darth Narcis
07-02-2002, 02:52 AM
it is worth buying......