PDA

View Full Version : Which Cantina Alien Do You Want to See Made Next?

Tycho
07-01-2002, 03:47 AM
With all the noise on these forums about the Wal*Mart exclusive Cantina Aliens, why they didn't do never-before-made-characters, etc., I thought it was time for this: the SSG Fans' Alien Pick!

OK, there are more than 12 possibilities, but I tried to pick ones that would be very distinct and widely recognized.

I wish Hasbro would do just 3 of these per year and we'd have them all before the interest in the movies wanes after Episode 3.

- and then possibly still more.

I'll also fit in my disclaimer for why Dice Ebegon is not amongst the choices - she'd make a fine pack-in with many of these!

But in any case, we'll get an idea of which choices the majority of you are interested in, and sort of how they rank.

Vote away!

Click here and see all the aliens' pictures with names! (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2579)

Beast
07-01-2002, 04:03 AM
What no Reegesk? Or Kathy Lee? ;) :D

Nice poll Tycho. Having a hard time choosing right now though. And I can't say I agree with your choices though on all of them. Especially including Kitik who's already supposedly getting a figure, and the Tonnika Sisters, who Hasbro said would likely never be made. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mark2d2
07-01-2002, 05:25 AM
It was a toss up between Hem Dazom and Myo. But I had to go with Hem as he's the first you see in the Cantina. Talk about notority, his little head flip burned him into my brain back in 1977. Sure, I know he's a hand puppet---just make this guy already. He's so dang cool. And Hasbro could really do wonders with those sparkling eyes of him.

Then in a couple of months (er....make that weeks) ....give us Myo.

PS --- I think the choices are pretty good actually. Sadly, that Green Mantis thing appears to have fallen into the rumor pit of oblivion. However, you DID leave out a fairly obvious creature. That strange lamprey like thing that used to be opposite Wolfman and is now squaring off with Ketwol. I've always wanted this guy . . . though for years I thought that he was actually the arm of some much larger creature . . . Heck, the l'il guy is so small, he'd be a bang up accessory, Hasbro. (Hint! Hint!)

Rogue II
07-01-2002, 08:38 AM
Tough choice since I want them all. Well, the Tonnika sisters are the first elimintate(don't want to throw away my vote). I had to go with Hem Dazom just because he was the first alien we see in the cantina.

I hope we eventually see all of those pictured.

Just out of curosity, since mark2D2 brought it up, has anyone ever seen a full body picture of the Lampray?

jedi master sal
07-01-2002, 09:21 AM
I had a hard time choosing between, Hem Dazon, Feltipern Trevagg, and the Anzanti. Hem Dazon is the "first" cantina alien you see so I think many may give a sympathy vote for him/her/it. I, however liked the stories of Feltipern and the Anzanti in the Tales from series and would like to see them made. We definitely need the assasin (Anzanti) and Trevagg was an Imperial so we could use more of them.

Anyhoo, my vote was for Feltipern.

mrmiller
07-01-2002, 09:25 AM
I've heard before that the Tonnika Sisters would never be made into figures. Can someone tell me why? Was it some sort of copyright thing?

=MATT=

Mandalorian Candidat
07-01-2002, 10:12 AM
I've heard the same thing about the Tonnika Sisters, ad nauseum, on SSG. I don't know the real story nor actually know if Hasbro has ever come out and confirmed this. Regardless, I'd like to see them made first or Dannik Jerricho. They're both the most prominent aliens that have yet to be made.

Eternal Padawan
07-01-2002, 10:13 AM
I voted Hem Dazon. As if there were any other choice. :rolleyes: The Tonnika sisters thing is because they never got release forms from any of the Cantina people during filming the first Star Wars movie. George was a stickler for getting that out of the way during the rest of the films, but they overlooked it on ANH. It's not a big deal since a majority of the cantina patrons are masks that Lucasfilm still has the likeness rights to those. And most of the cast came back and signed for reasonable royalty agreements (like the guy who played Wuher, etc) but the two girls who played the Tonikka sisters are asking for exorbitant likeness fees and Hasbro and Lucasfilm are telling them to blow...

I, of course, have a simple solution. Since George is fond of digitally manipulating his film. Just digitally remove THOSE two, and replace them with similar looking girls whose likeness rights you DO have. Then start your production run of Tonnika sister figures.

tk006
07-01-2002, 10:14 AM
Without a doubt they should make the Tonnika sisters! Wouldn't Hasbro reconsider if there was enough interest? Its all about the money because they obviously don't care what we really want so lets show them that they'd get the sales!

Tycho
07-01-2002, 11:33 AM
Mark2D2: Here is Dice Ebegon, the Lamproid (see pic)

The figure is basically a long snake, so while it could be made as a bendy, it would be rather strange to articulate as a hard piece of plastic, like an action figure.

It's possible, with like 2 or 3 points of articulation, but as I noted in my original post in this thread, (though you might not have know this creature's name) Dice would most likely be made as they did Salacious Crumb.

So she would probably make a good pack in. You were right : she should have come with Lak Sivrak a long time ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is my hope that our desire for the Tonnika Sisters is reaffirmed by this poll. They do not have to win it, but they either could (at the time I'm posting this) or they'll nevertheless make a good showing.

Whoever suggested putting new girls in digitally for that 2 second scene had an awesome suggestion. The whole shot would be only as involved as Aurra Sing's in TPM.

Brea Tonnika was played by Christine Hewitt.

Senni Tonnika was played by Angela Staines.

Together the two make "a stain" on the enjoyment of our fandom. Pun definitely intended.

I don't have any way of contacting them, or believe me, I'd tell you :D

NiktosRule
07-01-2002, 11:34 AM
In a tough vote between Feltipern, Hem Dazon, and Hrechek Kal Fas, I choose Kal Fas because I have always wanted a saurin figure.

Trinto Duaba and Reegesk both should've been options in my opinion but the options were pretty good. I would've taken out Brainiac and the Lak Sivrak looking guy.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-01-2002, 11:42 AM
Totally want a Dannik Jerriko figure!

Tycho
07-01-2002, 11:44 AM
Reegesk actually made my finalist list (picture here) and I'd love to have a Ranat.

I had to use 12 to make an even "square" picture, and I thought
Reegesk looked similar to Kabe (though with the hood on you can't tell for sure that Reegesk lacks the Chadra-Fan's ears).

But I still would like to see Reegesk (though Hem Dazon was my first pick as well).

I don't know who Trinto Duaba is though, so you stumped me!

Got a pic?

BobaPhlegm
07-01-2002, 12:05 PM
My few nerdy comments:

Technically, Hem Dazon is not the first cantina alien we see, just the first prominent one. Arleil Schous, Braniac, and Bom Vimdin are on screen for a few frames before Hem pops up. Interesting note, did anyone else notice the Arcona (Hem's species) on the sign over the entrance to the Outlander club in Episode 2? He was giving a thumbs up and his mouth was articulated. Gave me a quick chuckle to see an Arcona greeting the new bar scene as well.

Trinto Duaba was the alien with the humanoid face, but kind of veiny, sitting with Momaw Nadon.

If the reason why Hasbro can't do figures of the Tonnika sisters is correct (no release forms from Cantina actors), does this mean we'll never see other non-masked characters from the Cantina such as Yerka Mig, Rycar Ryjerd, Swilla Corey, or Garouf Lafoe? Also, doesn't this put Dannik Jerriko into the same category as the Tonnika sisters? Or does his makeup count as a mask?

On the same subject, I do believe the no-release-form story could be correct. I remember as a child that all published pictures I saw in books and on trading cards from the Cantina were only of masked characters. In fact it wasn't until the last series of the Topps trading cards that we ever saw any Cantina scenes at all. Same goes for the four (five with Blue Snagletooth) figures in the vintage line. All masked.

My final vote was for Hrchek Kal Fas for the simple reason that he (and the other Saurin) got the most screen time of all the characters in the poll. This guy could make for some more acurate dioramas. Actually a buch of characters not included in this poll (Yerka Mig, Leesub Sirln, Rycar Ryjerd to name a few) got more screen time than the ones listed in this poll. Braniac is only on screen for about 5 frames!

I have way too much free time...

anarky
07-01-2002, 01:26 PM
why don't we go and kick the tonnika actresses until they have bruises and cry uncle and sign those release forms happily?

Darth Sidious
07-01-2002, 01:31 PM
I would really like a Kitik figure. I like the mantidness and it just looks cool and lethal. I also have some information about Dice Ibegon that some of you may find a bit...odd. She (Yes, she) is Lak Sivrak's "Girlfriend". Read Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina. Quite sick at some parts, actually.

Lord Tenebrous
07-01-2002, 02:00 PM
There are a lot of great choices, but out of the list, Hem is the one I'd like the most.

If the reason why Hasbro can't do figures of the Tonnika sisters is correct (no release forms from Cantina actors), does this mean we'll never see other non-masked characters from the Cantina such as Yerka Mig, Rycar Ryjerd, Swilla Corey, or Garouf Lafoe?

Fortunately, no, it's just a likeness issue with the actresses who played the Tonnika sisters/imposters. But Lucasfilm owns the characters, and there have been ways around it. Take the Star Wars 25th Anniversary poster, drawn by Tsuneo Sanda. It shows about 90% of the patrons, and the Tonnika sisters are drawn towards the back, with only a marginal resemblance to the actresses.

So I say bring them on, label it "Brea and Senni Tonnika", but only a single figure with a 50/50 fact sculpt change.

But I really want Swilla Corey and Reegesk together in one wonderful pickpocketing powerpack. :)

Turbowars
07-01-2002, 07:32 PM
Hands down, I need those SISTER'S!!!!!

Jargo
07-01-2002, 07:58 PM
I personally would place the Tonnika sisters somwhere near the bottom of my list. Want wise that is.

I went for Feltipern Trevag cuz I love the production design drawing for him. leaning on the bar with a drink in his hand and looking really sleazy and sort of gundlinger with a taste for the highlife but really just a scumbag. If I had to go for a choice between the production design costume or the actual film costume I'd go for the prod design as it's more interesting. The film costume was just a big robe and there's plenty of other characters in robes so i don't need any more. Plus the prod design gave Feltipern holsters and guns and the film costume didn't.

Hem Dazon I like but I don't find the face to be that interesting. If Hasbro wanted to use a design they couldn't really go wrong with what they did for the action fleet Hem dazon from the cantina pack I think it was. Sort of blue, torquoise and silver affair.

But at the end of the day I would rather not have to choose just one and instead choose them all. :)

The True Maul
07-01-2002, 08:03 PM
I would like Givin hes cool and probably all them would look great!!! :D

metaljedi
07-01-2002, 08:22 PM
I voted for the Tonnika Sisters because they need to be in my cantina NOW

SirSteve
07-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Way too many choices IMO for a single poll.

Beast
07-02-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Way too many choices IMO for a single poll.
Aww, come on Sir Steve. Don't be such a party pooper. :p :rolleyes: It's a fine poll, and there are so many Cantina Charecters that could and should be made. Infact, there are probably another 12 (or more) that I could name ontop of these ones, that Tycho didn't include.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jeffonthego
07-02-2002, 12:40 AM
Hem Dazon has to be the one:

1. He looks cool

2. He's the only character I actually remember noticing in the scene.

3. The two sisters are just a couple of boring humanoids.

C'mon, vote for HEM!

jeffonthego
07-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Steve, the poll looks fine to me.

It's produced two clear frontrunners. . . if you narrowed it down to say five, think you would still see the same two miles ahead of the rest.

But if you didn't have so many, how else would you know the popularity levels.

However, an interesting follow-up poll would be to take out the top two, and see if any new frontrunners emerge from the also rans, or whether a lack of any strong consensus remains (all weak choices?).

JediTricks
07-02-2002, 01:29 AM
So many fans have their own "favorites", but I think some of these choices wouldn't be known-enough to warrant figures (then again, I still can't figure out how Djas Puhr got his own figure).

I voted for the Tonnika sisters, no question. They are unique cantina characters in that they appear alien yet recognizably female, and we see them more than once doing more than being statues. I still haven't heard any conclusive proof about this thing with the likeness rights to the Tonnika sisters, but even if it were an issue, they could simply make figures that had only passing resemblances to the actresses.

Other figures I might like to have would be Hem Dazon and Kitik Keed 'Kak. Most of the others I'd probably be apathetic towards.

Tycho
07-02-2002, 01:31 AM
JediTricks: I thought the same thing: Djas Puhr? Why him? But I'm not complaining. The figure turned out nice.

I had a theory on that one though: they'll do the ones we're less likely to buy now, and the ones we always wanted later because it will keep the line alive a little longer than bottom-feeding on the sunset of the collection.

Now I'd still like to hear people's suggestions.

The dilemma with 12 was because I wanted to have an even number to make that photo image where I could show everyone a multitude of choices with 1 download.

Why 12? Hasbro has the license until 2008. That's generally saying there's 5 years left, but 2005 will be a movie year and concentrate on E3 figures I'm sure.

So in 4 years they could give us three cantina aliens each year - thus 12 is a fair number. They did that in 2001 with Duro, Ketwol, and Zutton.

This year we're short one: Djas Puhr and Bo Shek and ???

Do we count Ponda, Momaw, and Greedo redoux? I for one hope the rumors of Kitik are true (for sometime before December).

Anyway, the other way I could have shown these 12 would be to allow multiple voting. Then perhaps close to all of them would have 99% of the votes. And that would only show Hasbro what NOT to make.

But there could have been a better way to do this, though I also wouldn't suggest a brackett tournament for a main site poll.

Right now, if this poll could be treated like a Fans' Choice for 2003, (and IF the Tonnika Sisters are off-limits) I'd say next year we should get:

Hem Dazon (Arcona)
Feltipern Trevagg (Gotal)
Dannik Jerriko (Anzati)

But there might be a better way to go about doing this, and the poll is far from over! There's still like another week to vote!

But I welcome your suggestions.

Darth Tornado
07-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Where the heck is brainiac in the movie? BTW I voted for the Arcon he looks COOOOOLLLLLL

Lman316
07-02-2002, 10:01 AM
I voted for Hem Dazon, myself. If it hadn't been for all the stuff I'd heard regarding the sisters, I would have voted for them - maybe. But in all honestly (and by odds dictating) we're never going to get those girls. So, I didn't see a point in voting for them. They may be what the people want, but they're sure not what the people are going to get.
All those aliens would sell better anyway, and Hasbro would be more apt to sell them. I know that a lot of collectors would scramble for the sisters, but I bet over-all numbers would pale in comparison next to a weird looking alien. So, it really doesn't make sense for them to go through all this crap about getting the likeness rights, or trying to go around them, when they can make another figure that would sell better. That's just how I see it though.
So, uh, yeah: Hem Dazon :).

bigbarada
07-02-2002, 11:27 AM
It was a toss up for me between Bom Vimdim and Myo the Abyssan. I went with Myo because he looks cool and creepy and would be the first 'cyclops' figure in the line. If Hasbro made either one though I would be happy.

Trinto Duaba is the Stennes Shifter, also know as the "Terminal Man" by the crew. He can be seen right behind Hammerhead.

scruffziller
07-02-2002, 01:18 PM
We need some pics to go with the poll itself, I can't recall all the names and face match ups right off hand.

Tycho
07-02-2002, 05:35 PM
Pictures are included with the first post in this poll. Steve linked the voting box on the main page to his post, instead of my initial one with the image. That is being corrected now.

But here is a link to the first post in this thread. Click on the image there (or here). I'll provide both:

First Post Does Supply Image. (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11347)

More directly, here is the image again: (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=122862)

It does say to check the picture before you vote. Everyone is labeled with their name, species, and picture.

Hopefully this is quite clear because I'd like to use the same format soon for Jabba's Palace, the Podracers, and the Galactic Senate.

But Cantina Aliens came first both as a series set, and before that in the very first Star Wars film. So I hope you're all enjoying this poll and it's easy for you to use. :)

JediTricks
07-03-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
I had a theory on that one though: they'll do the ones we're less likely to buy now, and the ones we always wanted later because it will keep the line alive a little longer than bottom-feeding on the sunset of the collection.I don't know, it seems like the original POTF tried to do that and ended up burying the line. Hasbro's not exactly working to stretch 2002 out evenly, I don't know if they can even pull the line off for another 3 years till the next movie. If that's Hasbro's plan, it seems more like planning to shut the barn door after the horse escapes.

BTW, I still think 9 would have been better. :D

scruffziller
07-03-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
Pictures are included with the first post in this poll. Steve linked the voting box on the main page to his post, instead of my initial one with the image. That is being corrected now.

But here is a link to the first post in this thread. Click on the image there (or here). I'll provide both:

First Post Does Supply Image. (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11347)

More directly, here is the image again: (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=122862)

It does say to check the picture before you vote. Everyone is labeled with their name, species, and picture.

Hopefully this is quite clear because I'd like to use the same format soon for Jabba's Palace, the Podracers, and the Galactic Senate.

But Cantina Aliens came first both as a series set, and before that in the very first Star Wars film. So I hope you're all enjoying this poll and it's easy for you to use. :)
Sorry about that I was at work somewhat in a rush and skimmed through the first post assuming what you linked was just one pic of one alien. The system at work does not let me view files like that so I hastily posted.:o

SirSteve
07-03-2002, 08:17 PM
Choices are just fine but realistically, I want many of them but Hasbro would only do a poll of 4-5 max, not 12. That's all I am saying... This should have been a "pick all that apply" poll with this many.

Tycho
07-03-2002, 09:06 PM
I agree with Steve. I want them all, actually.

Here, we still get an idea of the top 3 this way, which is the least I'm hoping for from next year.

It still seems that would be the Arcona, the Gotal, and the Anzati, at this time, though the Abyssin is making some pretty significant gains. There's always the true story behind the Tonnika Sisters as well, as it would seem they should be made, so long as they COULD be made. (I'm hoping!)

All in all, this poll could be conducted again by the 2nd Quarter (summer) season in 2003, after we have a pretty good idea of what figures we're getting next year. Those choices could be removed (if they're in production) and either fewer choices offered, intelligently selected from characters doing well in this poll now, or others could be added that weren't shown in this poll now (like the Ranat).

Time will tell, but for now, should I do a Jabba's Palace Poll the same way? Or should I let people vote for all of them at once?

(That still could give us some possible order of preference, though less clear).

JediTricks
07-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Tycho, perhaps you might want to edit your opening post to include a link to that post's attached image in the top line in a bigger, more noticable font. This would be the link: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=122862
(you could say something like "Click here to see the photos of each character" in size 3 bold text before your regular comments)

Tycho
07-04-2002, 02:12 AM
Suggestion noted and used. Thanks JT.

You guys can't miss the images when

all the aliens' pictures with their names are here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=122862) and I also posted it again at the beginning of this whole thread, so everyone could see it more clearly. It was always there, just I guess some people never noticed that was where it had to be originally attached.

obi-dad
07-05-2002, 07:00 AM
I'm quite happy with the poll. I think it gets to the info Tycho was trying to get. If it was to change, then I might allow 3 votes per person. That might better show the most popular choices. I voted for Hem, but I also REALLY wanted to vote for Dannik Jerriko & either Myo or Bom Vimdin. Like everyone else, I would love them all, but would be happy just to get 6 before THE END comes.

Needles
07-08-2002, 12:37 AM
I dont like any of these aliens(catina)they could be better

scruffziller
10-23-2002, 08:45 AM
Well It looks like Kitik was the one to win in actuality. But didn't they already release the Arleil Shous figure in the POTF line. Who was the Wolfman they released? Was it him.

Beast
10-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Your thinking of Lak Sivrak, the POTF2 figure. He was a Shistavanen Wolfman. Arleil Shous is a Defel. They look similar in some respects, but are totally are a different species. Actually, I'm not to sure where Tycho came up with the name. The Decipher card just lists the charecter as the species name, "Defel" I don't know what piece of EU ever gave him an actual name. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OzOtter
10-25-2002, 04:40 PM
I didn't get to vote, but would have voted for the Anzati.

Tycho
10-28-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Actually, I'm not to sure where Tycho came up with the name. The Decipher card just lists the charecter as the species name, "Defel" I don't know what piece of EU ever gave him an actual name. :)

I think it was the Star Wars Encyclopedia or one of the West End Games role-play source-books. I don't recall at the moment. My mind's fresh off of doing the Jabba's Palace poll.

Again, with the Tonnika Sisters out of the picture due to LFL,

Hasbro was sent the results here and they should take a hard look at making our Top 3 Aliens for next year:

Hem Dazon (Arcona)
Dannik Jerikko (Anzati)
Feltripern Trevagg (Gotal)

These aliens are all easily recognizeable in the cantina scenes, and would surely be identifiable as Star Wars icons.

Tycho
07-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Bumping up, due to the relevance with the current poll for Screen Scenes. It'd be a good way to get some of these characters out!

Tycho
07-08-2004, 09:51 PM
In an Original Trilogy Year, it seems Hasbro has not at all listened to our suggestions - after the results from this poll was sent to them and personally delivered to them as well.

Only Kitik Keed Kak is seeing production.

Without taking into account whatever problem they have producing the Tonnika Sisters, Hem Dazon the Arcona should have been made for this year.

He is the first alien you see in the cantina, a huge fan favorite as demonstrated by the results gleaned here, and this is the first time ANH sees DVD release. So where's Star Wars' first alien?

JediTricks
07-09-2004, 05:30 PM
"So where's Star Wars' first alien?"
- Well, we are getting Jawas in the OTC line. ;) (Jawas are the first aliens we see in SW)

Beast
07-23-2004, 09:11 PM
Congrats Tycho. Other than tossing out Hem Dazon and the Tonnika Sisters, they're making the three highest vote getters in the Cantina Wave this Winter.

The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg 86 7.31%
The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko 70 5.95%
The Abyssin: Myo 50 4.25%

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
08-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow. We've gotten about half of these characters now. We did pretty well.

The Givin (see picture, first page of this thread) is strongly rumored for next year and I didn't poll Myoom Onith the Nightlily who is also rumored.

I hope we see the Saurin for sure, as well as Bom Vimdim and the Tonnika Sisters of course.

Brainiac and the Tzizwt would be cool additions too. The Defel's only last on my want list because he's a lot like Lak Sivrak who we already have a figure of.

Kitik Keed Kak was the biggest surprise amongst the figures they did do, however.

Notice the top 5 highest vote-getters were produced though. It looks like Hasbro was paying attention!

Turbowars
08-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I don't know Tycho, it's good and bad at the same time. I mean sure it's great we have gotten 5 out of those 12, but it has taken 4 years to do so. Being that the Cantina scene is one of the most popular parts of the SW Saga, I'd say it's taking too long. I just hope we get as many OT figure before this all ends. I'm not collecting as much from Hasbro these days and I don't know this for a fact, but I believe the people that are around my age (31) are being more selective on what they buy. Either they have started a family, bought a home, have up graded there collecting to higher end items or am just sick of all the repainted figures and ships. Does Hasbro really need to repaint the same ship 10 times?

Tycho
07-31-2008, 05:30 AM
Wow. We're down to all but 4 of these figures having been made:

The Defel
The Saurin
Bom Vimdim
Tvizzt

The Tonnika Sisters are a separate issue, unfortunately.

JediTricks
08-01-2008, 11:48 PM
I voted for the Tonnikas before I knew they were unmakeable.

I can't believe how many of the others I actually bought. Dannik, Hem Dazon, Elis Helrot, and Kitik Keed 'Kak.

I think I passed on both Feltipern and Myo, but honestly, I'm not sure.

Darth Jax
08-02-2008, 12:45 AM
i bought all of them i found. i missed a couple aliens and a couple of jabba's palace goons just because i never saw them at retail. i wished i would've passed on dannik though. he's just awful.

Tycho
08-02-2008, 03:45 AM
I think I passed on both Feltipern and Myo, but honestly, I'm not sure.

Why would you? Don't you want to make that iconic bar and set everyone that belongs in there up like it's "Cheers?"

JediTricks
08-03-2008, 05:02 AM
Well, I just looked, and there they are right in the middle of my Cantina grouping, so I guess I did buy them. :p (I mean, I didn't steal them, and I didn't trade for them, so I must have bought them ;)).

cookiemonster
08-18-2008, 12:50 AM
The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko - We have, could do with an improvement to the head as in get rid of the facial holes and tentacles.

The Arcona: Hem Dazon - We Have

The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg - We Have

The Siniteen: Brainiac - Getting in 2009

The Givin: Elis Helrot - We have

The Advoze: Bom Vimdin - Rumored to be on its way 2009

The Yam'rii: Kitik Keed 'Kak - Rumored for an update 2009

The Defel: Arliel Schous - Not rumored

The Kiffu Girls: Brea and Senni Tonnika - Not rumored

The Brizzit: Tzizvvt - Not rumored

The Abyssin: Myo - We have

The Saurin: Hrchek Kal Fas - Rumored to be on its way in 2009

So to be honest they are pretty much on the way to completeing this list, do you think its time for another one.

Tycho
08-18-2008, 03:19 AM
So to be honest they are pretty much on the way to completeing this list, do you think its time for another one.

It gets real boring after this - and very obscure. I'd like the guys in the space suits though.

cookiemonster
08-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Ok lets see theres still, these ones to be done, which I personally dont think are boring, dont know about anyone else (oh and I threw the owner in as well I know we never get to see him, but there is depictions of him).

The Wookiee Owner - Chalmun

The Female Saurin - Saitor Kal Fas

The First Spacer - Danz Borin

The Second Spacer - Cantina Dude

The Bith - Lirin Car'n

The Female Thief - Swilla Corey

The Smuggler/Bounty Hunter - Debnoli

The Solo Girl - Jenny

The Informant - Garouf Lafoe

The Retired ISB Agent - Yerka Mig

The Sarkan - Melas

The Second Duros - Baniss Keeg

The Ranat - Reegesk

The Flash Gordon Guy - Rycar Ryjerd

The Qiraash Female - Leesub Sirlin

The Lutrillian - Solomahal

The Male Thief - Merc Sunlet

The Golden One - Fu Manchu

Also dont forget the Aliens when Ackmena was on duty.

The Female Bartender - Ackmena

The Nikto - Kelbo

The Deshade Assassin - Ket Maliss

The Cathar - Myhr Rho

The Humanoid/Kappa - Krelman

The Bouncer - Tork

The Hamadryas Actor - Cebann Veekan

And then theres these ones, which only appeared in the CCG.

The Nentan - Bron Burs

The Vodranite - Niado Duegad

The Dor Namethian - Brangus Glee

El Chuxter
08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Ackmena and Krelman must be don. All new sculpt super articulation this is a MUST hasbrow!!

Being more seriously, I agree with whoever said we should kick the Tonnika actresses and get their rights.

electricidad
09-18-2008, 02:59 PM
I'd like to see a Leesub Sirlin figure, mainly because I included her in most of my Star Wars CCG decks. Ah. . .good times.

I'm super happy we're getting Brainiac.

JEDIpartner
10-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Can the make a Clay Aiken? LOL

Tycho
06-07-2010, 03:48 PM
There are only 3 left in 2010!

Arleil Shous
Bom Vimdim
Tzvzvt

(The Tonnika Sisters are still off-limits).

It's awesome that we got Elis Helrot, Hrcheck Kal Fas, Brainiac, and all the others!

Tycho
04-09-2014, 03:04 AM
The Defel and the Brizit are the only remaining characters: they can make from our pool