PDA

View Full Version : wheres the resclupts of dooku?

Kuzu
07-01-2002, 06:31 PM
:) We have so many Jangos it's not even funny weres our 15 other resclucptes of this guy?

DeadEye
07-01-2002, 07:21 PM
2 Jangos plus 1 SP version? You don't hear me laughing...

Jango did more than Dooku, so it only makes sense. For TPM we had plenty of Darth Mauls but not many Darth Sidiouses...

Thunderstorm1
07-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Personally, I would like to see a Deluxe Dooku with the Battle with Yoda. I know there are two seperate ones, but they have done every other duel( Obi Wan and Maul, Luke and Vader), so why not this one?

Anyone else agree?

DeadEye
07-01-2002, 08:14 PM
Well why not do one with Anakin or Obi-Wan also?

Thunderstorm1
07-01-2002, 08:15 PM
How about one with all four!!!!

Lt Kettch
07-01-2002, 08:50 PM
How about another Deluxe Dooku that variably comes packaged with either Anakin, Obi-Wan, or Yoda......wait no, I hate that idea, bc of course Yoda would be short packed and there would be even MORE Anakins and Obis clouding the pegs here.

Darth Narcis
07-02-2002, 02:23 AM
How about a dooku fighting a pig in a business suit?...... (i hate business suits, and ties too by the way....)

LTBasker
07-02-2002, 02:29 AM
We've got four Jangos now:

Deluxe Jango
Final Battle Jango
Sneak Preview Jango
Kamino Escape Jango

Theres also a Pilot version on the way, but that's because Jango had alot more scenes than Dooku and changed in the scenes plus did some interesting things in the scenes. We've already got a duel version of Dooku, so I guess Hasbro sees that as all we need right now and they'll wait a little to release a neutral Dooku.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-02-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Darth Narcis
How about a dooku fighting a pig in a business suit?...... (i hate business suits, and ties too by the way....)

Why stop there? Why not a crossover with Dooku fighting Saruman? :crazed: That would be schizophrenic.

Seeing the limited screen time that Dooku had, I think the lone sculpt is fine...as long as Hasbro ships more so everyone can get one.

pthfnder89
07-02-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye

Jango did more than Dooku, so it only makes sense. For TPM we had plenty of Darth Mauls but not many Darth Sidiouses...

True but Darth Sidious never handled a lightsaber did he? Dooku had many more dynamicly active scenes in AOTC than Sidious did in TPM.

I'm really waiting for a new Dooku. I actually prefer the Deluxe version to the Basic for any sort of fighting scenes. The Basic figures just has too many flaws.

187-Maul
07-02-2002, 03:10 PM
please release a new dooku that can hold a lightsaber in both hands like he actually fought most of the time in the hangar
and release a normal dooku with lightsaber handle hanging from his belt etc.

Darth Evil
07-02-2002, 05:09 PM
And his lightsaber hilt should be metal, with a removable blade, and his cape should cloth. Simple stuff.