View Full Version : Despatchioed

jeddah
07-02-2002, 01:31 PM
BC3 and Timminators mixtape

jeddah

britcit3
07-02-2002, 02:16 PM
Cheers Jeddah

Must confess - I have absolutely no idea what will be in mine.

BC3

vulcantouch
07-03-2002, 12:12 AM
the mixtape goes to timmer aka a fellow jb fan in bristol :) i listed your pkg's contents months ago on the huntthred. if you can't find that post, i guess you'll just have to wait a few days & be reminded :)

jdah: i know you're busy bein a big star & all now, but maybe you could despistachio a post on the celebthred (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6980&pagenumber=4) answering my quextion? also, you did see my latest smartalecky quips to you on huntthred, right? also, you Did listen to timmermixtape Before sending right? also, you did keep track of postage for those 2 pkgs so i can deduct it from your bill, right?
also, also, ah-so you as-ho :D
vt

britcit3
07-04-2002, 03:55 PM
Mr Touch - you are a gent.

Thank you very much for my goody box.

Love the Alphas (as mine are boxed) - don't like the landing legs on the Snowspeeder though (don't know why Galoob kept doing this (as with the MM Aliens Dropship and Stroopers Tac Fighter) - when I play with a ship I like to think of it in flight/attack mode, not coming in to land).

Anyway, also love 4-LOM (so does Jnr) and the spare parts are always useful (will credit you on my customs page when I use them on something).

Also, muchas gracias for the page from your Trek mag - the FASA ship order sheet is AMAZING - I SOOOOOOOOOOO want all of those (can you still by those retail in the US ? (the page appears to be from 1989).

Will use the sheet somewhere on my pages.

Once again cheers amigo - if I can return the favour, you know the score.

BC3

PS has the Gain speeder surfaced yet?

LTBasker
07-04-2002, 04:05 PM
You can find some of that stuff on Ebay, though I'm sure some of it is HTF by now. That Excelsior looks amazing...

vulcantouch
07-05-2002, 11:31 AM
-you already did; it was Me who was returnin it :D
customizer that you are, you could always cut those skids off that alpha snowsp :)
i trust 4-piece b5 6-back arrived in good enough shape to piece together & scan onto your website? :)
now that you have New, Superior 4lom, you can trade your Old Inferior 4lom (along w/your old fx7) for a New fx7 at that local shop- lmk if you do, i highly recommend :)
i notice your ig88 is potj; way to go- i have all 3 versions (1980, sote & potj), but if i was only gonna have one i too would choose potj, he's by far the coolest :cool: btw see ig/clone gun note here (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8625) :)
vt

JediTricks
07-06-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by britcit3
Also, muchas gracias for the page from your Trek mag - the FASA ship order sheet is AMAZING - I SOOOOOOOOOOO want all of those (can you still by those retail in the US ? (the page appears to be from 1989).
Whoa! That brought back huge memories. I stared at that ad for SO long pining for all those.

jeddah
07-06-2002, 04:36 AM
I sneaked those 2 packages through the post at work, so there is no postal charge due to me :)

jeddah

jeddah's boss
07-06-2002, 01:56 PM
YOU'RE FIRED.

SWAFMAN
07-06-2002, 02:02 PM
;)

jeddah
07-06-2002, 02:27 PM
...isn't there some kind of rule against the use of sock puppet accounts on these forums?........

:evil: :evil: :evil:

;)

jeddah

vulcantouch
07-10-2002, 05:14 PM
-too bad you never got to see the hilarious Skank puppet on the short-lived early'90s sketch-com Ben Stiller Show :) (tired to find a net-based pic of skank to link to but couldn't :( )

jt: "I stared at that ad for SO long pining for all those"
-not me; unpainted, unassembled And made from expensive, more-brittle, easy-to-chip pewter? no thanx, mms corrected All them failings :D

bc3: "has the Gain speeder surfaced yet?"
-YEAH gsj, Has it? :happy:
btw bc3, i'm afraid i haven't seen any of those fasa pewters in Years-
vt

JediTricks
07-11-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
jt: "I stared at that ad for SO long pining for all those"
-not me; unpainted, unassembled And made from expensive, more-brittle, easy-to-chip pewter? no thanx, mms corrected All them failings :D
Yeah, that's basically what kept them out of my hands.