PDA

View Full Version : Just Found in France

187-Maul
07-02-2002, 03:37 PM
ok I just wanted to start a france thread under this name to post all the stuff here that I or other collectors in france have found
well to start, not figures but still SW, I just bought all the OT SW posters for 7.62 euro (~7.50$) in fnac on the champs-ellysees (other fnacs don't have them)
they are the special edition versions and I love them, they're really big:D

187-Maul
07-17-2002, 07:36 PM
looks like I'm the only one that keeps this thread running but I just wanted to say that the tru here in france have stocked new figs
FB jango, GR mace, Tusken Female and the preview figs (although I've only found Zam and Jango but have heard from others that they've found clonetroopers)
the bad part about it is, that they are all priced at 12 euro each and there's no way I'll buy them for that price (except if there would be some kind of offer like "buy two, get third free" or sumthing like that)

Darth Narcis
08-01-2002, 07:55 PM
hi, i live in the US but i just came across a french figure the other day. it was in a store here in north carolina, it is the anakin peasent figure. do you have any idea why it would have been shipped here. it was the only one in the store, and the only one i have EVER seen.

187-Maul
10-28-2002, 07:07 PM
ok it has been a while since I posted here but I just wanted to give a store-report of toysrus (as of 29.10 2002)

I found two red clonetroopers and one anakin hangar duel so they finally arrived here (although so price was on them and I didn't bother to check)
then the republic gunship is here (and in masses, at least 8 pieces) and the price is, I think 69 euros
the landspeeder tru exclusice with luke is 40 euros and the new 12inch figures (only saw dooku and zam) are 40 euros too

oh and the POTJ queen amidala/disguise (in black gown) is sold in a pack with an old E1 clock for 14 euros