PDA

View Full Version : LUMINARA UNDULI with UNPAINTED NECKLACE variant??

DarthJdog
07-02-2002, 10:20 PM
I found this on Brians Toys for 149.99

http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/AOTC_Card_LuminaraUnduli-NoNeckalce2pic.jpg

Its under Saga toys

and then Variations... its on the same page with the Bloody luke, and the three dotted clonetrooper.

Do you guys think this is even worth to be called a variant ? :confused: ?

Beast
07-02-2002, 10:24 PM
Brian's Toys is so pathetically stupid sometimes. I really wish Sir Steve would drop them as an advertiser. This isn't even a varient, it's a paint error that shouldn't be worth anything. You know, sometimes I think Brian's Toys is one of the worst scalpers, since they do it professionally. :mad: :greedy:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthJdog
07-02-2002, 10:27 PM
If you LOOK CLOSELY on the right picture, there are BLACK CIRCLES surrounding the perimiter of the necklace. Brians Toys is just trying to rip VARIANT collectors off. Well... for those who buy into it go head, in my opinion, Brians Toys will do anything to make a new variant or pull off an adobe photoshop job on the picture to make the necklace BLACK! DONT buy from them anyways, they rip you off hardcore, federationtoys.com is pretty cheap and so is Amazon.com they go for 6.99 or 7.99 a figure. Not bad when you compare a 6.99 yoda on Amazon.com to a 19.99 Yoda on Brians Toys. PATHETIC! >:(

aharry
07-02-2002, 10:28 PM
If someone buys that, I've got a bridge for sale!!

DarthJdog
07-02-2002, 10:31 PM
check out what i found on Ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1746713039

hahaha

aharry
07-02-2002, 10:35 PM
I'll post my bridge on Ebay now!!

DarthJdog
07-02-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by aharry
I'll post my bridge on Ebay now!!

LOL, thats comedy aharry, this "variant necklace" is the most pathetic one i have seen in Star Wars history. I want to start a petition to take brians toys off of the site even IF they pay sirsteve to promote them. Its ridiculous and harsh on us POOR collectors. We ALL aren't Bill Gate's son ya know.

Turbowars
07-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Man if I was Bill Gates son I would buy this site and donate it to RS, just kidding. Brians toys is known for this crap, but they do seem to get some cool stuff. If you are blessed with the cash, why not. I do wonder about that salesman sample Jedi luke with blue saber. I think it was for abot 2 grand.

LTBasker
07-02-2002, 10:50 PM
Brian's Toys is dumb, period. They're most likely having Saga figure sells problems and now are looking for the most insignificant little thing just to up the price for the fools to buy.