PDA

View Full Version : Who wants some SPOILERS??!!

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 08:54 AM
:D
To those of you that I talk to, I've just returned from my date with Natalie. I did manage to come up with a few spoilers...:)

LTBasker
07-03-2002, 10:45 AM
Script isn't even being worked on, any spoilers she's probably gotten are gonna be pretty weak.

Jonna
07-03-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
To those of you that I talk to, I've just returned from my date with Natalie. I did manage to come up with a few spoilers...:)

Am I missing something here???:confused:

icatch9
07-03-2002, 10:52 AM
Dead Eye, what's with the secrets? Spill it. You had a date with Natilie Portman? Well, I must say that most of us are going to find that hard to believe. You are going to have to give some evidence or something to proove your not pulling our chain.

Obi-Don
07-03-2002, 10:59 AM
It could happen I guess? So whats with these secrets anyway?

anarky
07-03-2002, 11:48 AM
deadeye--i didn't disbelieve you before about knowing the lovely ms portman--but i'm finding a "date" a bit hard to swallow

especially since i asked for her number and she kicked me squah--and every time she kicked me the guitar wailed--and snake eyes said "you could totally be a ninja, natalie portman"--and no kittens were harmed in the making of this stupid joke gone awry

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Holy crap--I didn't say the spoilers were definite. She did get a glance at Lucas's first draft of the script, however. And I've already explained how I know her to a bajillion forumites and REALLY don't want to do it again.

billfremore
07-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by anarky
especially since i asked for her number and she kicked me squah--and every time she kicked me the guitar wailed--and snake eyes said "you could totally be a ninja, natalie portman"--and no kittens were harmed

And then my shoes started to squeak...

This is ponderous man, really ponderous.

Jonna
07-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Anarky, who told you that no kittens were harmed in the making of this thread? They were lieing!

Jedi Clint
07-03-2002, 12:51 PM
Are you actually going to share your new spoilers with the members of this forum?

billfremore
07-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I think Deadeye just likes...

ATTRACTING ATTENTION TO HIMSELF!! ;):D

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 02:03 PM
I'll grant whatever spoilers you wish. Be warned, though--it was only a very early draft of the script that she saw, so these spoilers may not be finalized. But, here are a few:
-Obi-Wan has a lot more action sequences in this movie
-The opening 40 minutes (final battle of the clone wars) are supposed to be the most epic and large-scale battle ever put on film, with so much firepower that entire worlds are laid to waste.
-Vader is only in the movie for about ten minutes.
-Padme doesn't die.

anarky
07-03-2002, 02:14 PM
hmmm

the obi-wan action scenes and the short screen time for vader don't surprise me--padme not dying really could have gone either way

if what you say is true about the opening battle scene--i don't know what to say--sounds impressive--but i hope it doesn't take away too much from the plot and character development

and jonna--kittens may have been harmed in this thread--but not in my posts

LTBasker
07-03-2002, 02:24 PM
I'll grant whatever spoilers you wish. Be warned, though--it was only a very early draft of the script that she saw, so these spoilers may not be finalized. But, here are a few:
-Obi-Wan has a lot more action sequences in this movie
-The opening 40 minutes (final battle of the clone wars) are supposed to be the most epic and large-scale battle ever put on film, with so much firepower that entire worlds are laid to waste.
-Vader is only in the movie for about ten minutes.
-Padme doesn't die.

Nothin' really big. :D Padme could still die, as Lucas could change it in the next draft or last minute.

It's just better that she dies, IMO. :D Unless she's the one who releases all those Mynocks on Han and Leia inside the space worm! :sur:

Beast
07-03-2002, 02:31 PM
How can she die, geeez guys. Leia remebers her, including memories of her being sad, and dieing when she was very young. Don't you guys remember Return of the Jedi at all. This Padme dieing debate just keeps getting sillier. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
07-03-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
How can she die, geeez guys. Leia remebers her, including memories of her being sad, and dieing when she was very young. Don't you guys remember Return of the Jedi at all. This Padme dieing debate just keeps getting sillier. :(

Big Bad Vader Daddy knew they had a son, so he could've easily hunted her down later on. True that would be post-E3, but I'd still rather see Padme die on screen. :evil: There are always holo-recordings and such that Leia could see that would give her that memory.

Beast
07-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Big Bad Vader Daddy knew they had a son, so he could've easily hunted her down later on. True that would be post-E3, but I'd still rather see Padme die on screen. :evil: There are always holo-recordings and such that Leia could see that would give her that memory.
Vader/Anakin is likely going to think that she is dead at the end of EIII anyway. You just hate Padme way to much dude, let it go. :p And it wouldn't be holo-recordings that would give her that memory. She states that she died when she was very young. Most likely 4 or 5 years old, if she remember's Padme's mood. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 05:35 PM
I believe Padme is mortally wounded or something, and Anakin thinks she's dead, so he has nothing left to live for and becomes Vader. Maybe Padme dies from her wounds a few years after she gives birth to the twins.

2-1B
07-03-2002, 06:00 PM
Deadeye, I'm curious as to how you define the term "date".

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 06:01 PM
You're all curious!

It's not something I want to discuss on this scale...PM me and I'll give you the details. :)

2-1B
07-03-2002, 06:12 PM
No, not curious in the sense of, "ooh, how was it ? ? ? what's it like to date Natalie Portman ? ? ? " while drooling.

I mean it in the sense of, how do you define a "date" between an almost 17 year old and a 21 year old movie star who you said is busy with 2 movies?

If you are going to a start a thread about E3 spoilers by qualifying your source as a date with Portman, I think it is relevant to disclose so that other readers can take that into consideration while reading your "spoilers", which I have yet to see any of.

Myself and many, many others have speculated that E3 will start with a huge battle, Padme doesn't die, I've known that since 1983. Obi-Wan having more action does not even count as a spoiler, it's incredibly vague.

When I asked recently what "juicy" spoilers Nat told you, you clarified that it was just stuff George has already said - ergo, they are not spoilers.

I came to this thread because you asked, "Who wants some SPOILERS?". A spoiler junky myself, I answer "I do" and thus came to this thread. I have yet to read anything that warranted such a thread in the first place, but we're already on page 2. :(

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry...just PM me and I'll give you more details.

2-1B
07-03-2002, 06:23 PM
I don't want more details, I want the spoilers you promised. :rolleyes:

I don't need to PM you for more Natalie info, I hear about it enough in the public forums. :)

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 07:02 PM
Ok. Mace and Jar Jar die...

Anakin does not fall into a lava pit, he is wounded when his starfighter is shot down.

Padme gets wounded and Anakin believes she is dead. He has nothing left to live for and thusly becomes Vader.

anarky
07-03-2002, 07:05 PM
mace and jar jar i figured for dead meat--i think i'll bow out of this discussion, though, since the actual e3 spoilers seem to be starting

i sincerely hope that lucas doesn't cheat us out of the obi-wan/anakin duel--we've all been waiting too long for that--i might have to reappraise my enjoyment of tpm and aotc if that's the case

Jedi Clint
07-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Please forgive me for not putting an incredible amount of faith into your spoilers DeadEye. I would appreciate a PM regarding your connection to Portman. Perhaps that information will make me a believer.

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 08:09 PM
Done and done, JC. :)

BillyJAck
07-03-2002, 11:39 PM
DeadEye anything about Count Dooku or Palpatine/Sidious? hmmm hmmm hmmm

BillyJAck
07-04-2002, 12:02 AM
come on dude you killing me...with suspense

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 09:56 AM
There's not much else to be said...although Anakin does kill Dooku. :D

hango fett
07-04-2002, 10:02 AM
alright! he gets revenge!
woo hoo...
hango

hango fett
07-04-2002, 11:45 AM
well, :D right back to ya, deadeye! have a happy fouth everyone!
hango

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 11:50 AM
I'll have a happy one...or at least try to. :p

hango fett
07-04-2002, 11:58 AM
ok....i will to.
hango

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 12:01 PM
Don't you just love off-topic mutation? :p

BillyJAck
07-04-2002, 11:29 PM
nothing about palpatine? or any lightsaber duels....ewww i hope you go out with her again and get some juicy details

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 11:35 PM
I hope I go out with her again, too--although getting Ep3 spoilers is not my primary goal. :D

BillyJAck
07-05-2002, 03:54 AM
hmmm...mesa thinkin yousa wanna nail padme. lol sorry couldn't resist.... TELL HER SHE MUST DO MATILDA! get some dookus details lol

BillyJAck
07-05-2002, 04:10 AM
Deadeye how are you going out with Portman when she is from Long Island and you live in Kansas?

hango fett
07-05-2002, 09:18 AM
i think there was a little invintion called the plane? i could be wrong....
hango

DeadEye
07-05-2002, 11:45 AM
We both went in Maryland.

billfremore
07-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Can we get anymore proof that this date actually occurred?

Jonna
07-05-2002, 12:03 PM
Hey, did they release those life size cardboard cut outs of characters from AOTC yet?;)

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 12:06 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, that was funny Jonna. I'd still like to see the pics though.

Jonna
07-05-2002, 12:06 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that when someone posts something that might be seen as offensive to another person, wheither it is merely in jesting or not, that ;) is supposed to make it all better. Like your're thinking, "God, I would love to put so and so though a meat grinder" and somehow ;) does not allow the other person to really get mad or take offence because ;) makes it all better. It's like those Mentos commercials where Sid Vicious cuts off that old woman's poodle's head, she starts to cry, he takes out the Fresh Maker (insert copyright here) and everything is suddenly Hunky Dory.

Sorry, I just had to go off for a moment....;)

billfremore
07-05-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonna
Hey, did they release those life size cardboard cut outs of characters from AOTC yet?;)

No but I've got some great shots of my trip to Disneyland with my friend who was encased in carbonite at the time. ;)

DeadEye
07-05-2002, 12:19 PM
You guys really are the comedians!!!!

But I've said it time and time again, I did have pictures and sent them to Pendo and JEDIpartnr, and afterwards my computer crashed and I lost everything. I realize that it seems all too convenient, but it happened. :D

2-1B
07-05-2002, 02:45 PM
Don't you just love off-topic mutation? :p

Page 4, still no spoilers. :(

Did you take pictures in Maryland?
Didn't think so. ;)

Beast
07-05-2002, 03:13 PM
Quick, everyone dig out your hip waders. I think it's starting to get pretty deep in here, if you get my drift. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 03:15 PM
No spoilers and no pics and nothing we don't already know or at least assume might happen in Episode III.

billfremore
07-05-2002, 03:16 PM
You guys really are the comedians!!!!

But I've said it time and time again, I did have pictures and sent them to Pendo and JEDIpartnr, and afterwards my computer crashed and I lost everything. I realize that it seems all too convenient, but it happened. :D

Thanks, we try to inject a little humor into everyone's day.

So perhaps we should talk to Pendo or Jedipartnr then...

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Probably be better off talking to Portman than anyone else. She knows the real scoop.

2-1B
07-05-2002, 03:24 PM
Hayden Christensen is a good friend of mine, I met him on a trip to Canada. :) He told me some spoilers, but I better not share them here - it would be a betrayal of our trust.
Wait, I already betrayed that trust but talking about him here. :D :D :D

;)

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 03:40 PM
LOL Caesar, I forgot to mention that I was best friends with Ewan for a couple of minutes one day. He told me I couldn't hang out with him anymore because of all the spoilers I was getting to everyone.

billfremore
07-05-2002, 03:54 PM
What a coincidence.
My second cousin Sam Jackson threatened to cut my head off if I revealed any spoilers...:D

Beast
07-05-2002, 03:58 PM
That's funny. Hayden, Ewan, and Samuel never mentioned you guys to me. BTW, George says hello. And Caesar, Rick McCallum says you ******* rule. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 04:06 PM
LOLOLOL

Who is this JarJarBinks fellow anyways ?

billfremore
07-05-2002, 04:34 PM
Be sure to tell George we'll all be at his house for the BBQ on sunday.

Oh and tell him I'll be bringing the dip. ;) :D

DeadEye
07-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Yeah...I should never have started this thread. All I've done is lessen the respect you have for me... :cry:

billfremore
07-05-2002, 09:15 PM
No Deadeye.
I have the same amount of respect for you as I did before.

DeadEye
07-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Well...you guys are taking this like it's a joke. :(

BillyJAck
07-05-2002, 10:13 PM
which was how much? lol Well i'm sure the pictures you refer to are still saved on the peoples computers that you sent them too.. What is she doing in maryland when parents live in NY and she goes to Harvard (i'm not sure where it is) and your in Kansas just explain this....and like Caesar said wheres the spoilers... What is the movie going to be called? Whats the title...??? What about the sith do they reveal themselves? Details dude!

DeadEye
07-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Dude!!!

Lucas never comes up with the titles until August of the year prior to the movie's release.
I did get a picture of her scratching her butt, if you're into that kind of thing...:rolleyes:
She was there visiting friends of hers, whose parents were friends of my parents.

hango fett
07-05-2002, 10:58 PM
ah...the old chain thing....you parents know her dauighter who knows my grandkid kind o thing...ok.! and i know your not jokeing deadeye
hango

Jonna
07-05-2002, 11:47 PM
I leave for a few hours and all this 'Great" bickering breaks out. Thanks for waiting for me guys, thanks alot!

Gather hands and concentrate your life energy. I will gaze into my crystal ball while I begin, "I summon the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi, but not Ewan! I want Alec to present himself forth. Oh great master of light and goody goodness, please enlighten us with your wisdom."

A great voice from beyond washes the room in waves. "I am the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi, also known as Alec. I have come before you to tell you something of emence importance."

"Oh great master, tell us now" I say!

"I am desperately in love with Jonna. Not in a homosexual way, but in a way that transends gender barriers. He is funny and attractive and KEWL. If I was a woman, I would want to have his baby!" And with that the room went still....

So see, there you have it. Right from Obi...I mean Alec's err....mouth.

Oh I almost forgot: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

2-1B
07-06-2002, 02:57 AM
She was there visiting friends of hers, whose parents were friends of my parents.

Cool, now you have two ways of knowing her. :p

Page 5, still no spoilers. :D

Jonna
07-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Uh uh uh....Teacher, Teacher I have spoilers.

If you leave a carton of milk in the shower for two weeks it will spoil, unless of course it is packaged powdered milk.

Anakin will surprise all of the world by turning evil and destroying all of the Jedi in the Universe.........What?.......A New Hope.....What's that?

A midget is neither a Mid nor a Get, but rather some pecular hybrid.

I will spoil if left in the shower for two weeks.

All joking aside, I think that we have had our fun and should now stop pestering the boy. I mean, if he says that he is all buddy buddy with Nat, who are we to disbelieve him. I mean it is not like we are a bunch of sarcastic, vicious and heartless @#$%^& (insert your own word here).

What? What did you say Bill? We ARE a bunch of sarcastic, vicious and heartless @#$%^& (insert your own word here)! Alright then, go about your business. Sorry to disturb you.

DeadEye
07-06-2002, 11:05 AM
Jonna...don't tempt me. My patience is an ever-shortening fuse...

2-1B
07-06-2002, 12:24 PM
As SSG trivia expert, you should know Natalie is afraid of Star Wars fans. :D
C'mon buddy, you have to love a good roast! ;)

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-06-2002, 04:40 PM
dead eye i could belive you knowing her but going out with her?over the line you i dont even belive you know her know and also your first explanation was that you go to harverd every month your sister and her and nataile are best friends know natalie parents know your parents personnaly come on stop trying to fool us you dont know natalie portman cause of your two explanations and supposudly went on a date with her and your 16 or 17 and your 21?, and also if he got shot down in his jedi starfighter it blow up and he'd blow up with it i even like the lava explanation better then that....,then your computer suppoudbly crashed

LTBasker
07-06-2002, 06:13 PM
Come on peeps, lay off of DeadEye.

He could quite possibly know Portman, I dunno for sure, but then again it doesn't matter to me. I'm not gonna dwell on it. If he knows her, well that's his loss ( j/k :happy: ) and if he doesn't, oh well and just shrug it off.

It is hard to believe that he did go out on a date with her, shoot maybe it wasn't really a date date but just a friendly gathering, but that doesn't mean it's open season on him. A couple jokes were funny, but now you're just beating a dead horse folks, and it's not funny anymore. Move on.

Rogue II
07-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
A couple jokes were funny, but now you're just beating a dead horse folks, and it's not funny anymore. Move on.

*No horses were hurt in the making of this thread, it was dead when we found it..:crazed:

Now who has some Rick McCallum jokes?

Jason B
07-06-2002, 07:26 PM

DeadEye
07-06-2002, 08:29 PM
I suppose you could call it a friendly gathering. It's not like she gave me a tongue-down-the-throater or something. :D

And the starfighter could crash without it killing Anakin--Sebulba's podracer crashed and he survived.

Rogue II
07-06-2002, 09:02 PM
So it was a crash and burn on both counts:D :crazed: :D :crazed:

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-06-2002, 09:55 PM
i still dont belive you now natalie portman

Rogue II
07-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by -JediMaster-Yoda-
i still dont belive you now natalie portman

Please just drop it.

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 04:34 AM
who cares people...nobody here is mean or vicious Joanna. Its called teasing...i doubt anyone here is joking or saying what they say to be truly vicious. O well if he knows her he knows her. No more no less. Just wait till the movie comes out

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 11:14 AM
I'd say you're just jealous. :p

Jason B
07-07-2002, 12:13 PM
I'd say that you're ful.....ah nevermind. :p
This thread hasn't been closed yet? Most of the replies are just telling people to stop replying. ;)

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 12:49 PM
LOL, you're absolutely right. I didn't get a ton of spoilers anyway. Lucas hasn't even finished the final script yet, so I don't know why people think Natalie or I know everything already.

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 01:58 PM
I certainly am not jealous...i hope your talking about Jedi Master Yoda...i'll wait for the movie...

billy

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 02:24 PM
I know you're jealous. Who wouldn't be? :p

It's going to be a long 3 years, and IMHO spoilers will only make the wait worse because you know what's going to happen and want to see it for yourself.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-07-2002, 03:03 PM
also aint jealous you just keep on lying you can tell us atleast if you dont now her

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 04:01 PM
It's "know," not "now." Your sig is also full of typos.

And I do know her; besides, who'd trust you if you can't even spell? :p

Also, why don't you like Kyle Katarn?

LTBasker
07-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Kyle Katarn and Ja-Ja Binks bein two coolsa dudes!

Anyways, you ppl do remember that if you stop replying to a thread, it gets buried, right? ;) Just let it die...

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Yes, let it bury itself into the depths on non-reading! ;)

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 05:53 PM
not that jealous buddy..i never sweated N. Portman a day in my life like those fat fan boys over on the talk backs at aicn. she's pretty and not ugly thats bout it... I could name alot of girls that I would be jealous if you went out with them

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 05:56 PM
Same here. I've had girlfriends hotter than her.

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 06:29 PM
now the biggest spoiler of all.................anything about this sifo dyas crap?

Rogue II
07-07-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BillyJAck
now the biggest spoiler of all.................anything about this sifo dyas crap?

That's what I want to know. I still think it was Dooku or Palpatine. But I've been known to be wrong.........from time to time.

Jedi Clint
07-07-2002, 07:42 PM
There is already a discussion about Sifo-Dyas in this section. This discussion is no longer on-topic for this forum.

Closed.