PDA

View Full Version : Do You Need Any Aliens Action Fleet ?!? An Offer!!

SWAFMAN
07-03-2002, 03:41 PM
I think this will get more qualified responses here rather than the buying/selling area. And I'm not buying or selling anything, so all the more reason.

I have been in contact with someone I met online who has a couple extra boxed Aliens drop ships and Narcissuses (I hope that's the correct plural). They said they'd quote me a price if I told them how many I want.

I need a drop ship, and if anyone else is intereted, please let me know ASAP how many & max $ you can spend. The seller knows the value of these, so I doubt they'll go too cheap. But I was hoping to get them down to about $40 max on a drop ship, and I don't know on the Narcissus - they sometimes go low & sometimes high on eBay - but hopefully $20 or under for those. I won't know until get back to them with the best possible quantity we're willing to buy at one time.

good shot jansen
07-03-2002, 04:43 PM
yo swaffy! count me in on needing a drop ship! :)
if it helps you out, i'll gladly take one, let me know and we'll settle up as needed!

:)

Darth Michael
07-03-2002, 06:49 PM
I'd love to get some Aliens MM. $40 is a good price for me.

haggie
07-03-2002, 07:10 PM
I've always wanted a Drop Ship. Right now I can only spend around $30. LMK. Thanks!

SWAFMAN
07-03-2002, 09:46 PM
I've emailed the person to ask for their best price based on the total number of requests so far. Will post and / or PM as soon as I get a reply.

darthcarlos
07-03-2002, 10:08 PM
Swafman

I'll be interested if the price isn't too high.

"Think Big, play small"....MICROMACHINES

Darth Carlos

SWAFMAN
07-05-2002, 11:51 PM
well, i was under the impression the seller would offer a better break on multiple purchases. to be honest, there was none whatsoever. $50 for each drop ship, the only break would be the combined shipping, which is no savings at all, since they'd need to be re-shipped to each individual.

i've seen drop ships go for a couple $ less than that, and sometimes a few $ more. it certainly isn't any amazing value.
I'll be glad to get drop ships if anyone still wants them at that price. I'll need to think on it before deciding for sure to get one for myself at that price, though.

let me know if you're interested...

sorry to have set better expectations. :(

SID
07-06-2002, 01:02 AM
SWAFMAN,

Do you want to mildew or Bar-B-Q? Do you still want the AF Deathstar playset or the battled damaged vaders tie?:confused:

SWAFMAN
07-06-2002, 01:21 AM
SID, I don't get the mildew/bbq reference?

I did pick up a DS playset, but it won't arrive until early next week probably.

are there any other trades we can do? do you have a list of what you might have available?

been looking for theed palace set, but haven't seen one yet...

SID
07-06-2002, 05:02 PM
SWAFMAN,

As to the benign "Mildew or BBQ" reference,it's just an old southern remark I picked up from my southern buddies in the army,it just mean's what do want to do? DAMN YANKEE!:crazed:

I will compile a list of extras for trade very soon.;)

haggie
07-06-2002, 09:17 PM
I'll pass on the Drop Ship. I've been holding out for years until I can find one for under $40. Thanks though!

SWAFMAN
07-08-2002, 05:06 PM
The seller emailed me again today feeling me out about a price I'd like to pay. I replied, and I'm waiting to hear back. Will post here when I get an answer.

(added later.....)
Seller will go $45 on drop ships. There are four available, one of which would go to me, so three additional. Shipping will be low, as I asked for least expensive method, as long as it is securely packed and insured. If anyone's interested, please let me know asap. Thanks.

good shot jansen
07-09-2002, 07:42 AM
count me in :)

SWAFMAN
07-09-2002, 10:16 AM
ok gsj

I'd like to e-mail the seller early this afternoon, so if anyone else wants in, please post here or e-mail me.

(added at 4:05 PM)

I emailed the seller about two drop ships, one for me, & one for GSJ. Will post as soon as I get a reply.