PDA

View Full Version : Buck-Tooth Luke!!!

sith_killer_99
10-04-2001, 04:52 PM
Well, I managed to get one of the new X-Wing Luke figures.

I opened it up and was horrified to notice the big-ol-buck-tooth look on his face!!!

He looks like a little ratboy!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Lobito
10-04-2001, 05:02 PM
Yep, there's another thread called "Luke X-wing Pass the bowl man" that states the same thing...They should at least gave the figure something more than the helmet which BTW is pretty cool.

Starfig873
10-04-2001, 08:02 PM
Poor Luke, he starts off mega He-Man sized. Gets shrunk down to a whiny little brother-esqe form, now hes gone bucktoothed on us...Tsk Tsk. Oh well, I still stick to my earlier observation of "he's just showing off what a good dental plan the rebellion has" :p

Sean the Hutt
10-04-2001, 09:21 PM
Oh my, How did this Happen? I just got mine and have to say, I think I'll go with Porkins! Porkins should have been the Hero! He is the best most wanted pegwarmer out there. Poor Luke here is going to be the figure even peg warmers laugh at! The body sculpt is good but that face and Bababooie teeth! These probably won't be made in huge numbers. My card was a 0.400. and that was the first one I have seen. The new Han is kind of lame too!

A.J.
10-05-2001, 08:29 AM
both kinda blow... I did not find the new Vader yesterday, but I did pick up shrunken head luke and arthritic hip Han. The best thing about Luke--the helmet and that's all. Han has a nice Stormtrooper belt I suppose. But all in all, I think these two figs a step backwards from what the big H has been giving us.

evenflow
10-15-2001, 06:54 PM
I finally got one, and i can't stand it. He looks like a rabbit.

Lord Malakite
10-15-2001, 07:21 PM
Now pop that head off and stick it on the original "He-Man" Luke's body. Now you have a real winner, if your into Arnold Skywalker.

vulcantouch
10-15-2001, 11:40 PM
he looks like the buck-toothed moron twins played by rob schneider & kevin nealon in an snl diner skit (tony danza host as i recall). someone asks em what they're havin for breakfast and theyreply:
rob: "eggs and. . . Toast!"
kevin: "toast&eggs!!"
:p

GNT
10-16-2001, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by evenflow
I finally got one, and i can't stand it. He looks like a rabbit.

He does look like a rabbit,just give him small bunny ears and hill be fine :) If I open the one I have Im going to scratch the paint off :)

evenflow
10-16-2001, 10:53 AM
If i open it, i will be dng the same thing.

bigbarada
10-16-2001, 01:56 PM
I just scratched the paint away with my fingernail and he looks fine. I display him with his helmet on so the small head doesn't really bother me.

However the detail on his flight suit is totally amazing and IMHO saves the figure from Crapsville.

GNT
10-17-2001, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I just scratched the paint away with my fingernail and he looks fine. I display him with his helmet on so the small head doesn't really bother me.

Does he look better without the paint?

bigbarada
10-17-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by GNT
Does he look better without the paint?

About a million times better.

The Bald Ewok
10-17-2001, 10:18 AM
Yeah a lot of people have taken nail files and such and simply removed the white paint. As for me I will suffer because I refuse to open mine!

GNT
10-18-2001, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
About a million times better.

If I open mine up the paint is coming off!

Sean the Hutt
10-18-2001, 04:15 AM
one good thing, This painfully thin Luke will fit in my custom FX X wing! Go ahead people start ripping those things up! Just do it with a plan!

JEDIpartner
10-19-2001, 10:23 AM
Go for it! Give him the Rabbit ears and paint his head Green... now you have the Jaxxon figure from the old Marvel comics STAR WARS series.

Fixer
10-19-2001, 01:09 PM
***EP III SPOILER***

Anakin's father was really a Hoojib! Now its genetic curse has manifested itself in the son of Skywalker.

Maybe I'll swap heads with one my 5 billion Tatooine Lukes.

Jayspawn
10-24-2001, 03:48 PM
Poor Luke looks like he tried to bite his way through an iron pole.

hamsterboy
10-24-2001, 04:41 PM
I saw "Bucky" yesterday at Wal-Mart with the new Han Solo. The new Han looks like he has to go the bathroom real bad.