PDA

View Full Version : Who has the funniest signature statement(s)

scruffziller
07-03-2002, 06:09 PM
I think mine is on this Diablo avatar because it is reminescent of Clown from the Spawn movie. I can't think of other folks' right now bu t I have read down right funny ones. I like El Chuxter's BEWARE THE MIGHTY GRIN OF KIT FISTO!!!!!

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 06:23 PM
My brother JEDIpartnr's is a kind of corny humor:

"Mace Windu...only you could be so bald."

El Chuxter
07-03-2002, 06:53 PM
Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the Academy, and my parents, and God, and (of course) Kit Fisto for flashing that lady-killin' grin. :D

I think JediPartnr's "Only you could be so bald" is definitely up there. Bel-Cam Jos, Eternal Padawan, JediTricks, and e-Jargo can always be counted on to have good ones. I know I'm forgetting some more, so apologies if I forgot you.

Jedi Juice
07-03-2002, 07:14 PM
That's ok, apology accepted.....

I think everyone has a unique sig statement.

mabudonicus
07-03-2002, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I'd say the same. I bust up regularly at a LOT of people's sig lines. That one recently about *anakin goes off and slaughters a tribe of tuskins(sic)* was the last one I recall "getting" me pretty good. JWB's sig was chilling.
Most of the regulars here change them so often that I swear I miss them. If I borrow something from JT as my new sig, I'd say that I thought it was the funniest one I've ever USED, anyways.

LTBasker
07-03-2002, 11:07 PM
I'd have to say mine. :happy:

I've seen too many that I can't even list them , alot of people have good signatures. :cool:

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 11:19 PM
LTBasker I like the first line in your sig--but don't understand the other two.

JediTricks
07-04-2002, 01:17 AM
Ah, the classic question. First off, here's a thread all about the sig lines: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292

2nd, I know what mabudon is getting at. :D

3rd, since sig lines change, perhaps including the ones you like or are referring to in your posts would be handy.

4th, Man Can's is probably the funniest right I've seen lately:
"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

5th, It's getting time for me to recycle some of my older ones, here are some:

"You know Biggs, sometimes I just feel like stealing a couple of my uncle's droids, burning his house down, and running off to Mos Eisley to hang out in sleazy bars."

In the immortal words of Darth Vader, "yippee!"

"Luke... I may be your father!" - Next on Springer

Republic credits, the Discover card of the Outer Rim

"At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have tutti-fruity."

"Sir, we've run out of movie lines for the COMMchips!"
"Bring me my speak-n-spell at once!"

"I've got a great idea, let's give the next R2-D2 figure a REALLY big leg!"
"Son, you've got a bright future ahead of you here at Hasbro."

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side... of the Moon by Pink Floyd! One time, me and Tarkin got really baked and played it backwards at 45 speed... ...and next thing I know, the Emperor is my master."

How older fans saw The Phantom Menace: "Star Wars was brought to you by the letters 'E' and 'P', and the number '1', and was paid for by a grant from W. M. Keck Foundation."

"At last, we will reveal ourselves the Jed-diddily-edi; at last, we will have revengerino." - from the journal of Darth Flanders

"Whadda ya mean these aren't the droids I'm lookin' for? They look just like 'em!"

"Tell that to Jabba. He may only charge you a low interest rate and minimal penalty fee."

'Exsqueeze me, what if hesa no surviven? Hesa worthen alotta moolah to meesa, okeyday?'' - Boba Fett, ESB:Nifty Edition

"Alderaan in flames, missiles heading towards Death Star. Film at eleven."

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chan...ces... Hey, where did everybody go?" - Grand Moff Tarkin

"Everything we have is on the shelves" - the living nightmare continues

"General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars Attack of the Clones." - ANH:Nifty Edition

Dear George, take these words of wisdom when you make Ep 3: "If it does not fit, you must omit"

"A certain point of view?!? What kind of banthaplop is that?!? How about this, how about 'Obi-Wan is a lying sack o' crap... from a certain point of view!' huh, how do ya like that?!?"

"...I'd like to see that. Splat! One Dack-shaped stain in three seconds."

"Dead people, do I see" - Star Wars: Sense of the Sixth

"I welcome the newest Iron Chef to kitchen stadium. I summon... Iron Chef Hillbilly!
Today's theme ingredient... ROADKILL!"

Eternal Padawan
07-04-2002, 02:04 AM
:confused: I can be counted on for funny sig lines? I've never really thought mine were that funny, but I'm flattered you think so...thanks El Chuxter :)

Mr Jabba John L has the all time funniest in my book:

"At last I shall reveal myself to the kitchen. At last I shall have my applesauce." --Darth Maul, Age 1

:D That one cracks me up still after all these years.

JT's Space Warz: Obi-Man one always cracks me up, too. I wonder why he left that one off his list ??

Dar' Argol
07-04-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
"Sir, we've run out of movie lines for the COMMchips!"
"Bring me my speak-n-spell at once!"

Ha ha haha hah ha ha hah ah!!!!!

I love that one!!!

So true though its scary:eek:

I don't have anything that funny, I just like funny lines in movies:)

JediTricks
07-04-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
JT's Space Warz: Obi-Man one always cracks me up, too. I wonder why he left that one off his list ?? Because it wasn't a sig line. :D It was a regular post: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=15701#post15701

(which is in reference to Derek's post in that thread, #25 (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=15559#post15559))

scruffziller
07-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Sir we've runout of lines for the CommTech Chips bring me my speak and spell at once!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea that is where they got "WIZARDS!!!!!!!!" from. You never heard that line in the movie.

JediTricks
07-08-2002, 08:13 PM
Kitster says it in Ep 1, and it was in the script for Ani as well... yeesh. At least they cut the "gonzo!" line from Ep 2. Both are expressions from the former half of the 20th century.

Look at Adi Galia's chip though, where did ANY of those lines come from?!?

Jacen Solo
07-18-2002, 05:07 PM
I say Jedi Clint's No! To The Pain! because it comes from the funniest movie. Bel-Cam Jos, El Chuxter, Jedi Juice, and LTBaxter too.

El Chuxter
05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Darthvyn's new one is quite funny.

mabudonicus
05-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Easy, Chux, just put the shovel down :D
:beard: Iso & Baws
Caesar will be proud of Chux for this

Rocketboy
05-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Not to sound arrogant, but I like mine right now:

Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.

For those that don't know the story behind it - I found a website that translates phrases into various languages. I translated a Slicker's Mom insult to German, then translated it back to English and that is what came up and thought it sounded funny.

Jargo
05-17-2007, 09:18 PM
I wish I'd kept a record of some of mine. I'm due for a change. running low on inspiration.

actually I just bothered to read the other thread and man those sig lines of mine suck. erm i mean jargo's sig lines........

Bel-Cam Jos
05-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I wish I'd kept a record of some of mine. I'm due for a change. running low on inspiration.

actually I just bothered to read the other thread and man those sig lines of mine suck. erm i mean jargo's sig lines........There is a thread here someplace (called "Explain Your Signature Line" I think... I'll go digging and edit this thread with the link) that has some... maybe you forgot that you posted there? Even if you didn't, just say you did and you'll feel better! :D

Place link here after finding thread ________________________.
See, told ya I'd find it (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=292&highlight=explain+line)

I haven't changed mine since I became egotistical and self-absorbed about my sw.com accomplishments. :rolleyes: :p

General_Grievous
05-20-2007, 01:28 AM
I find it funny that both Jargo's sig and my sig involve waffles.

Dar' Argol
05-20-2007, 10:43 AM
I love the fact that the second post is from "He whom shall not be named" . . . . but I guess you could read it . . . .

Oh, and Rocketboy I'm scared to ask but what is that avatar of???? I really hope its not your butt . . . . . he he he

Rocketboy
05-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Oh, and Rocketboy I'm scared to ask but what is that avatar of???? I really hope its not your butt . . . . . he he he
No no, not my butt lol, it's just an awesome piece of art.

Qui-Long Gone
05-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Someone else's butt? :laugh:

Rocketboy
05-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Nope. Definitely not a butt.

jjreason
05-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Looks to me like a black satiny bra covering up the beginnings of a left breast. Toss in a grey v neck sweater or an unbuttoned blouse and voici voila!

Rocketboy
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
You Canadians have great imaginations. lol

darthvyn
05-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Darthvyn's new one is quite funny.

heh... which one?

2-1B
05-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Definitely DeadEye.

Qui-Long Gone
05-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Holy frak Caesar, Iwill never eat at Arby's again! lol

JEDIpartner
05-19-2008, 12:34 PM
LOL!!!

Well, I like MY current signature line: "Yippee!", "Nooooooooooooooo!!!" and "No, I am your Father" were all uttered by the same character. Can you believe it???!!!

Rocketboy
05-19-2008, 01:05 PM
"No, Luke. I am your Father" Actually Vader says "No. I am your father." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg)

JEDIpartner
05-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Actually Vader says "No. I am your father." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg)

Picky, picky, picky!!!! :rolleyes:

Rocketboy
05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Picky, picky, picky!!!! :rolleyes:Yeah, I know, but what else would you expect from someone at this site? :D
Besides, I was making the same mistake until very recently.

JEDIpartner
05-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Oh, dear. :eek: