PDA

View Full Version : a batttel damage Qui-Gon perhaps?

Kuzu
07-03-2002, 06:47 PM
:) We got a Ankain with his arm comming off,we got Mauls cut in half,OUR JANGOS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!!,But still no Qui-Gon with a hole throught his chest,who wants him I know i do.:D

anarky
07-03-2002, 07:01 PM
oh dear--i'm not sure about this one--we just got a saga qui-gon, which will probably be the last we see of that chap for a while

while i won't be adverse to one when hasbro decides to make it--as long as it's well-done--i'm not going to specifically ask for it

we still need tey hwo, daultay dofine, lott dodd, and so many other tpm figures!

LTBasker
07-03-2002, 11:21 PM
Just drill a hole in his chest, then if you want to be original and are skilled with it, drive a soddering iron through the hole to melt the sides to make it look like it was burned by a lightsaber.

187-Maul
07-04-2002, 06:02 AM
Kuzu. you forgot to mention Vader ROTJ and Vader Dagobah :D
I don't really need a dead qui-gon since it would be a one-posewonder and they wouldn't get the face-expression right

Darth Evil
07-04-2002, 02:33 PM
They'd probably give him an expression similar to GR Mace. *shudders*

mylow thehutt
07-05-2002, 11:50 AM
actully Qui-Gon didn't make a nasty face he made more of a oh crap what just happen face.but none the less i want a final duel qui gon.

Jayspawn
07-06-2002, 01:48 PM
I would not much like a 'dead Gui-Gon' figure. LTBasker had a good idea though, I've known several people who have done that.

Master Goeweins
07-10-2002, 10:53 AM
Yeah, why give Hasbro any more reason to release more cases with repeat figures that only litter the aisle floors. It would be too easy to just make your own.

Nebulaz
07-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
actully Qui-Gon didn't make a nasty face he made more of a oh crap what just happen face.but none the less i want a final duel qui gon.

More like a "final minutes of his life Qui-Gon"

Darth Sidious
07-13-2002, 06:40 PM
Im not so sure about that one...It wouldnt be useful (Display-wise unless he was dead, that is). It would look strange to have him fighting with a bloody hole in his chest. It wouldnt have a lightsaber either, methinks. Or they could do an interchangeable chestplate like the SBD, but that would be stupid on a human figure. Id like to have him laying there while Obi-Wan fights Maul, but thats about the only reason I would like it. After all, the Jango and Anakin and Maul's removable parts CAN be put back on so they can fight normally, but you cant exactly remove a hole form someones chest. Oh well, theres my useless commentary. :)
And I agree with Anarky...There are other characters we need more than a Qui-Gon carcass. After Hasbro makes those, then maybe...

starwars92570
07-13-2002, 10:10 PM
hasbro can make him with bendible knees so he lie down without looking dumb, and hasbro can just make hole through the chest put soft goods over it and so when you put mauls lightsaber through it, it goes through him and so he dosen't have a hole you can see.

Nebulaz
07-14-2002, 05:40 PM
like what? rubber flappings?