PDA

View Full Version : this sounds like one of those Darwin Awards stories... what a MORON !!!!

SWAFMAN
07-04-2002, 12:53 AM
MIAMI, July 3 (Reuters) - U.S. authorities arrested a stepson of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein in Miami on Wednesday on charges of entering the United States to attend a flight training seminar without the proper visa, the FBI said. (http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/ns/story.jsp?floc=FF-PLS-PLS&id=403685914&dt=20020704004500&w=RTR&coview=)

jjreason
07-04-2002, 12:58 AM
Idiot. I hope they lock him up in a Mexican jail and lose his file a couple of times. If those bastards are going to jump on the Talibandwagon (didn't we know they would or were already on?) the sh*t's gonna hit the fan. I relly hope Bush sees this for what it is and starts lighting up the Iraqi nights the way hid dad did. Sorry, one disaster like 911 per lifetime is more than enough.

SWAFMAN
07-04-2002, 01:05 AM
Let's see...

1. I'm Saddam Hussein's stepson.

2. I'm going to try to attend a flight school in the U.S.A.

3. In Florida

4. A flight school that has direct links to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

5. And while I'm at it, I'll just blow off all that silly visa regulation stuff, too.

I dunno, I think he could just maybe walk, if he uses an insanity defense! ;)

LTBasker
07-04-2002, 01:10 AM
Sad... They should drill him for information on Saddam. Then use that to take out Saddam when they get the chance to even if they haven't struck first. Waiting for them to strike is stupid, they're just gonna wait till they can strike with a giant lethal blow.

jjreason
07-04-2002, 01:23 AM
Agreed. Action instead of reaction is the best way in this case. You don't always have to look like patient, coddling big brother country to these idiots. Go get em now before they know well enough to hide.

Obi-Don
07-04-2002, 02:36 PM
Stupid, stupid, stupid, Are these people really that stupid. Send him back in a box marked "Don't open til Christmas",with a big bomb....I mean bow on it.

Tycho
07-04-2002, 04:18 PM
Are WE really that stupid?

Don't you think there is something more going on if this is happening.

Like they didn't know he'd be arrested over here.

Maybe they want to plead with the UN that the United States is a human rights violator because we hold him for questioning and don't give him due process, innocent until proven guilty.

If he's really here "just to go to flight school," then there's no reason why anyone from anywhere else wouldn't just ask their public defense attorney to get them a proper visa application. Upon receipt of that, they can then attend flight school or whatever they want.

It's a set-up. DUH....

(and I haven't read that in the news myself yet).

A step-son? Now is polygamy accepted over there? How many wives can he have? Is one of those wives (the mother of this indivdual in custody) a widow? I though divorce was extremely rare over there (not religiously moral)?

LTBasker
07-04-2002, 04:41 PM
According to FOX News, they said that the reason why he is Saddam's step son is because the boy's mother who was married to a pilot from some place in Iraq, Saddam came to her and said "If you dump him then I guarantee your son will be a life-long pilot and you get me."

'Course that could be false. We should get Saddam anyways without hesitation. Then do whatever with his step-son, sounds more like his step-son just happened to have the wrong links at the wrong situation, so he could just end up going back to New Zealand.

Tycho
07-04-2002, 05:02 PM
If you're not interested in a woman who already has kids, but would want her if her son was out of the picture, getting the kid implicated in Al-Queda terrorist activities would be just as good as anyway to get him out of the picture. :D

LTBasker
07-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Tycho
If you're not interested in a woman who already has kids, but would want her if her son was out of the picture, getting the kid implicated in Al-Queda terrorist activities would be just as good as anyway to get him out of the picture. :D

True, but he's 20 something, so he could've been doing his own thing at that time in New Zealand where they said he's lived for 6 years.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-04-2002, 05:52 PM
That is just plain stupid of him.