PDA

View Full Version : i lost my arm to my anakin hd.....

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-05-2002, 10:56 AM
it sucks i had him in a diorama scene fighting count dooku and when i left my little brother tried jumping over the table from on are couch(dont ask) he hit the table knocking over and the arm went flying somewhere now i cant find and i looked intill 4:00 in the morning but then gave up and i have to buy a new one...this ever happen to you with any toy?

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 11:04 AM
All the time JediMaster-Yoda, but I keep looking till I find it. Don't give up cause it always turns up where you least expect it to.

odi-wan windu
07-05-2002, 11:06 AM
it's true.

LTBasker
07-05-2002, 11:07 AM
I knew this would happen at some point or another. :rolleyes:

Keep looking around for it, look in spots where you don't think it would've landed, that usually helps. I thought I had lost his lightsaber down the floor vent one night, but then after a bunch of feeling bad about it, I got down under the desk and saw the saber bounced onto the otherside of the vent. :cool:

billfremore
07-05-2002, 11:25 AM
I lost my Kaminoan Saber Dart that came with Dexter for the logest time but later found it while vacuuming.

Jonna
07-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Get this one: Its about 2 in the morning one night and I am rearranging my open/sealed SW stuff and setting up a little diorama. To picture it I have 2, 2 shelf (screw the brackets into the wall type) displays. Anyway I set everything up and in one section I had a background picture to put behind some of the open figures. So as I'm pushing the tack into the wall the whole shelf setup and all of my toys tears out of the wall and comes down on my head. The corner of one of the shelves cracks me in the head and I am bleeding a bit. Luckily it was only a scratch. All of my toys are ok except for the concept Darth Maul, who has a nail sticking strait through the blister. Oh well, I did always want to open that one.:(

billfremore
07-05-2002, 11:36 AM
You might want to use more than thumbtacks to hold up your shelves.

Jonna
07-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by billfremore
You might want to use more than thumbtacks to hold up your shelves.

Oh you're going to get it!!:mad: No, the tacks were for the background picture. The shelves were up with nails and screws, I guess that When I was originally doing it I missed the strut and the weight was just to much.

Alright you got me....I actually used wet gum and cheese.:crazed:

billfremore
07-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Jonna

Oh you're going to get it!!:mad: No, the tacks were for the background picture. The shelves were up with nails and screws, I guess that When I was originally doing it I missed the strut and the weight was just to much.

Alright you got me....I actually used wet gum and cheese.:crazed:

Wet gum and cheese!?! :eek:

That's my favourite sandwich! :crazed:

Jonna
07-05-2002, 12:00 PM
Send me your address and I'll mail you the other half of my sandwich then.

Mumbles to self: you just wait till i get your address and show up on your doorstep with a wet fish and a whole lot of pumeling to expell..........oh no was I thinking out loud again!

billfremore
07-05-2002, 12:10 PM
pummelling with a wet fish!?! :eek:

That's my second favourite pasttime! :D

As for my address here you go:

123 Fake St.
MooseJawFactorynee, Canada

Master Goeweins
07-05-2002, 01:20 PM
I would just use Luke's hand on Anakin's stump. He might be gimp, but at least he's still got a fighting chance!

187-Maul
07-05-2002, 02:16 PM
well, I think it was about 7-8 years ago, whgen I had the terminator figure with the interchangable left arm: a normal one, a robotic grip arm and one that could fire a missile
well one day I shot the missile and didn't see where it went and didn't find it
I searched days and after rearaging the stuff in my room I still didn't find it
some years later we moved out and I still didn't find it even after my room was totally empty
well, till now, it's still lost
so that means it could be that you'll never find it again
but of course I hope you do :)