PDA

View Full Version : Jedi That Survived?

Jek Porky 2002
07-05-2002, 05:05 PM
Which Jedi survived the Battle of Geonosis?
The only ones that i know for definate are:
Yoda
Mace Windu
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker

I can't remember who else, can you help?

Jek Porky 2002
07-06-2002, 07:10 AM
Before this gets moved to the Episode II forum, I put this here because I want to know who'll be back for Episode III. I've thought of another, Ki-Adi Mundi.

morecow299
07-06-2002, 10:58 AM
Plo Koon and Kit Fisto survive
i think

Jek Porky 2002
07-06-2002, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I think you're right, don't forget, some of them would have died when the second Gunship was destroyed, I know Luminara was in there, who else?

SaeseeTiin
07-07-2002, 04:16 AM
I heard Saesee, Luminara and Shaak were on the ship (you see them get on it in the movie as well as a humanoid character, I think. Also it is believed Eeth and Plo were on it, but no one can be sure until the next movie comes out or George gives some official information on who survives and who dies.
It can't be certain that Jedi like Aayla, Kit and Ki-Adi survived either as they did start to fight in the bid battle of driods and clones, we have no clues if they survived that or not...

STiin

Jek Porky 2002
07-07-2002, 10:38 AM
STiin that jedi like Aayla is Aayla!

SaeseeTiin
07-07-2002, 11:52 AM
I didn't mean it like that. I was giving examples of Jedi and the first of which was Aayla.

STiin

Jek Porky 2002
07-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Oh, I get it now, you mean Jedi "such as" Aayla, gotcha!

DarthSetnom
07-07-2002, 08:33 PM
is it me or after the battle there are less seats in the Council??

DarthBrandon
07-08-2002, 02:27 AM
None of us will ever know untill Episode III, Who survived the battle of Geonosis. I can say this Luminara, Kit, Shak-Ti, Plo, Eeth, Ki-Adi Mundi, Saesee, Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Aayla all survive the arena battle. None of them get killed in a gunship like some have suggested. There was three to four gunships that land to rescue the remaining Jedi, in the next sequence you see eight gunships, then a couple of them land, next we see Mace's ship that has Yoda, Kit and Ki-Adi Mundi as well and also we see a gunship blow up in the background. There are no lightsabers on that ship and I can say this with confidence, cause I am watching a burned copy that a buddy lent me to review this. I also saw it at the theatre four times as well. Finally we see Aayla and Kit running on the battlefield and lot of other lightsabers in the background as well, so if all these Jedi died on the gunship, who are the guys on the battlefield ? We will however find out in Episode III who survived the entire battle.

The True Maul
07-08-2002, 08:46 AM
Anakin, Ki Adi Mundi, Obi Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda and Plo Koon was injured but not killed, notice in the jedi council room you can't see Plo's chair, because his seat is two seats away from Yoda.Luminara and Kit Fitso survive but I don't think they where on the council. And whats weird is Ki Adi Mundi's chair is missing. :confused: :confused: :eek: :D

hango fett
07-08-2002, 08:50 AM
luminara survives......i think....
hango

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 10:08 AM
I don't think she does.

Besides Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, and Yoda, I think the only Jedi we'll see in Episode III will be Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi, since both of them definitely survived. Kit and Luminara and Aayla were background characters, so I doubt that, if they're back at all, they'll be given big roles in the next movie.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Kit, Luminara, and Aayla had to survive because Kit was on the rep gunship with Yoda Mace and Plo Koon, also brandon was right the rep gunship that was blown up never had any lightsabers you can see on it so i dont see Aayla dieing neither do i see Kit and Luminara dying also what about Barris Offee Luminara's padawan?did she survive i forget

odi-wan windu
07-08-2002, 12:19 PM
did adi gallia die?

The True Maul
07-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Adi Galia didn't go to Geonosis and no she didn't die. :)

Co Jo-Da
07-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by odi-wan windu
did adi gallia die?

If I remember correctly, Adi Gallia wasn't there.

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 12:35 PM
She wasn't there, although someone that looked like her was. And I think the lookalike bought the farm. :p

DarthBrandon
07-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Lets not forget people, Luminara, Shak-Ti, Plo, Eeth, Saesee, Aayla and one or two more Jedi, were all on the same gunship. Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan on another. Then we have Mace, Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, and Kit on the other. If the gunship carrying Aayla's group blew up, how is it that she is seen running on the battlefield ? I watched the last twenty minutes 8 or 9 times last night and I don't see any Jedi dying on a gunship. Plus I seen it four times at the theatre, so something tells me, the eyes are playing tricks on people. I will say this, only George knows who is alive by the time Episode III starts, not I or anyone else on these forums, only him.

evenflow
07-08-2002, 08:18 PM
Will there even be a full council in Episode III?

Jacen Solo
07-17-2002, 06:20 PM
The Jedi that looked like Adi Gallia in the battle was her cousin Stass Allie, I think that Barriss Offee died, and Why would they remove any of the council members chairs if they died, wouldn't they replace them with other masters.

Chewtobacco
08-06-2002, 05:22 PM
9,000+ jedi are quite a huge number to exterminate even in a 10 year period. In Ep3, I wonder if the story will prove that some Jedi convert to the dark side just to spare their lives. I also imagine that many others give up the Jedi order to hide at their home worlds similar to Kenobi. You know some Jedi are weaker with less midichloreans than others. It's not too far fetched to imagine some worrying more about themselves than the greater cause.

starwars92570
08-07-2002, 02:59 PM
I know that Mace,Ki,Kit,Aayla, survived but not sure about Plo Koon, and I know that the rest were killed! Except Anakin and Obi Wan.

DarthBrandon
08-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by starwars92570
I know that Mace,Ki,Kit,Aayla, survived but not sure about Plo Koon, and I know that the rest were killed! Except Anakin and Obi Wan.

Um, When you say the rest were killed, who are they and where is the info to back that up?:)

Darth Marra 54
08-07-2002, 09:46 PM
I seen Ploon Kloon and sea see tinn and Lumainiar Unidi boarding Gunships. They could of survivied!

starwars92590
08-07-2002, 10:26 PM
that gunship was desroyed, mace windu oreded his gunshop be landed before its desroyed.

DarthBrandon
08-08-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by starwars92590
That gunship was destroyed; Mace Windu ordered his gunship be landed before it was destroyed.

Here is a little bit of info that I posted a while back about who died etc.

Originally posted by Brandon
Lets not forget people, Luminara, Shak-Ti, Plo, Eeth, Saesee, Aayla and one or two more Jedi, were all on the same gunship. Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan on another. Then we have Mace, Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, and Kit on the other. If the gunship carrying Aayla's group blew up, how is it that she is seen running on the battlefield? I watched the last twenty minutes 8 or 9 times last night and I don't see any Jedi dying on a gunship. Plus I seen it four times at the theatre, so something tells me, the eyes are playing tricks on people. I will say this, only George knows who is alive by the time Episode III starts, not I or anyone else on these forums, only him.

If you're wondering how I watched it eight or nine times, that's because my friend gave me a burnt copy of the film.

Seen the movie four times, once while I was under the influence of the Dark side (Rye & Ginger), the others sober with a clear mind.
I did not see any Jedi in that ship that blew up and I waited every time for that scene. You see them boarding the ship and that's it, now maybe later( Episode III ) we will find out who made it and who didn't but we'll have to wait till then.

P.S. it's like Tyco said these characters are just background fodder until they get some lines like Ki-Adi-Mundi did in ATOC.
They will not play a pivotal role in the storyline they are just fillers. I would have liked to see more of the council battling but I have to revert back to what I said earlier.

This is when I seen it at the theater, I posted this in a similar thread.

The gunship that blew up had no Jedi on it. I have watched the last part of the film a total of 15 times plus and I am positive that there was no Jedi on board. As for him being killed in battle later on, that is quite possible, but none of us will know until Episode III comes out in 2005. Even in between films there is a three - year span and he could be killed in that time frame as well. JarJarBinks I didn't mean to disagree with you on the gunship matter, but I've seen it so many times in slow motion that I am positive there was no Jedi on board.

This was after combining the theatre and home viewings and still no Jedi on board. This was also posted in a similar thread.:)

patchiswelsh
08-12-2002, 09:28 AM
Did Shaak, Luminara and Strass die when..... that republic gunship blew up in flight in front of Yoda Mace and Ki was that their ship or are they still living???
Which i hope!!!

kdp100
08-19-2002, 06:05 AM
Confirmation of at least one Jedi surviving from Ep2:

http://www.theforce.net/books/index.html#17833

"News On Steven Barnes Upcoming Star Wars Novel
Fri, Aug 16, 02 11:29:29 PM EDT

"TF.N Books has had the opportunity to learn more about the upcoming Star Wars novel being written by Steven Barnes. The novel will be published in 2004, and it will deal with the period between Episodes II and III, the Clone War period. Obi-Wan and *Kit Fisto* will be involved, as well as other, new characters. "

patchiswelsh
08-20-2002, 12:47 PM
Adi Gallia was at geonosis
she was in a starfighter in the strike team in the air above
anyways
i can't see barriss offee in the surviving jedi, hmmm????
most of the others did survive, brandon was right