PDA

View Full Version : Red Battle Droid

Hellboy
07-06-2002, 11:31 PM
After reading the news on the front page about the white Battle Droid being phased out and the Deluxe one starting to show up I was wondering if anyone knew when we might see this released on a standard card?

broctoon
07-07-2002, 12:05 AM
was this really the first one spotted in the U.S.? Just today? Weird. I saw a whole bunch of these at Target in the Chicago land area (Lombard to be exact) a couple weeks back, and didn't think it was a big deal. I thought that since I saw them there must have been tons around. I passed on it, as the only deluxe figure I was interested in was the Nexu (and now the C-3PO/Battle Droid one). Well, I guess they will be plentiful soon enough anyways. Just wish I would have picked it up and thrown it on here back then.

Lord Tenebrous
07-07-2002, 12:15 AM
Nah, just the first attention-seeker at this site. It's been around for a while, slowly trickling down.

As for the carded version, it's still unsure. Best-case scenario is that it will ship in the new few Collection 2 waves. Worst-case scenario is that Hasbro had a change of heart, and the red droid we saw on eBay is on of the only carded samples in existence.

We'll have to wait and see....

Turbowars
08-03-2002, 11:58 AM
The DS Comic Con has a carded Red droid.