PDA

View Full Version : the Buffy Closet

Brave Sir Robin
10-06-2001, 09:46 PM
i've watched a good few episodes, and as of right now it is kind of a guilty pleasure i have. is this something i should keep hidden from my friends? i also like Titanic too, the newer James Cameron movie.

GNT
10-07-2001, 05:22 AM
If you want to keep it to yourself,your friends might also like it and are keeping it to themselves too so its a lose lose situation :) Just tell them, what harm could be done?

But Titanic....

master jedi
10-07-2001, 09:36 PM
I don't care about the Buffy thing but you have some explaining to do about the Titnic thing....

Obi-Dan Kenobi
10-08-2001, 01:39 AM
I have to say, Buffy didn't seem worth my while for a long time, but I got curious, and after actually watching a full episode, I was hooked. I personally don't see any point in hiding it from your friends, unless they are fickle and looking to dump you for some reason. :) :) I tell everybody to give it a try, because it's really a very good show (so is Angel...you must also check that one out if you like Buffy). And for the record, Titanic didn't suck as much as I thought it would. Niether did Episode I. ;)

THE Slayer
10-08-2001, 04:33 PM
Hmmm. Tell no one you like buffy. You will be shunned.
or,, it may make no difference what-so-ever.

Lobito
10-08-2001, 04:51 PM
Whats the name of the actress that stars in Buffy?? I know she's the one from Cruel Intentions, but i forgot her name...anyway, i can understand why you watch Buffy!!!:D

As for Titanic...i really liked this movie, but not as much to place it as the best movie ever.:eek:

master jedi
10-08-2001, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
Whats the name of the actress that stars in Buffy??
It's Sarah Michelle Gellar.

GNT
10-09-2001, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by master jedi

It's Sarah Michelle Gellar.

and she is hot :)

master jedi
10-09-2001, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by GNT

and she is hot :)

so hot she's on fire.

Brave Sir Robin
10-09-2001, 05:07 PM
yeah, Sarah Michelle is one of my primary reasons for watching the show- so is Faith. :D

GNT
10-10-2001, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Brave Sir Robin
yeah, Sarah Michelle is one of my primary reasons for watching the show- so is Faith. :D

Yes Faith is on Fire :) To bad she is in prison :(

master jedi
10-10-2001, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by GNT

To bad she is in prison :([/COLOR]

Whichmakes her even better.